Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Any other queers in the guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:23 pm
Female-bodied genderqueer, here.

I go femme most of the time, just because it's easier for people to accept - but I love to look dapper.

Any fellow genderqueers, genderf*cks, genderbenders, or trans* people who are queer?

Gender-binary, bigenders, trigenders, and agenders welcome of course.

Or anything in between!

blaugh

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:12 pm
Lady Direwolf
Female-bodied genderqueer, here.

I go femme most of the time, just because it's easier for people to accept - but I love to look dapper.

Any fellow genderqueers, genderf*cks, genderbenders, or trans* people who are queer?

Gender-binary, bigenders, trigenders, and agenders welcome of course.

Or anything in between!

blaugh

burning_eyes too much yellow! change color or peolpe might go blind *coughs and hacks*  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:32 am
Sadly, I'm not trans. Whilst sometimes, I tend to think of myself as being on the side of males and some masculine tendencies, I'm definitely cisgendered. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:57 am
I'm pretty neutral on the whole gender thing. I'm female, but I act/dress either feminine or masculine, or a combination of both, depending on how I feel that day. I did cut my hair ultra short and love it so much more than my long, drag on the ground mess (exaggeration). On the other side, dressing up for my first, and last, prom was a lot of fun. Even though I ended up not wearing a dress, I had a lot of fun trying out some different make up and outfits.  

The Ever-Changing Me

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:33 am
i think i could qualify as bigender, but to make things easy on myself and others i just call myself cis since i really enjoy my long hair and wearing pretty dresses

i wonder though, if im bigender would that mean im straight? xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:41 am
I do drag, and when I'm out of make-up, I'm more-or-less ********.  

TylerAnnihilate

Cody Convicted

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:01 am
I wouldn't really consider myself genderqueer, but I do enjoy dressing up in what is generally considered male clothing on occasion. I like suits in dark colors, button up shirts, ties, pants and dress hats.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:15 am
She Promised You Cookies
Sadly, I'm not trans. Whilst sometimes, I tend to think of myself as being on the side of males and some masculine tendencies, I'm definitely cisgendered. Sorry.

nothing to be sorry for :3
do what you want cuz a pirate is free~  

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:16 am
The Ever-Changing Me
I'm pretty neutral on the whole gender thing. I'm female, but I act/dress either feminine or masculine, or a combination of both, depending on how I feel that day. I did cut my hair ultra short and love it so much more than my long, drag on the ground mess (exaggeration). On the other side, dressing up for my first, and last, prom was a lot of fun. Even though I ended up not wearing a dress, I had a lot of fun trying out some different make up and outfits.

What did you wear? biggrin I'm wearing a dress to prom this year, but I still have next year to think about what i want to wear... hrmm... >;3

I just shaved my head, like, a month and a half ago. So I feel you on the short hair! -high five-  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:18 am
Shanna66
i think i could qualify as bigender, but to make things easy on myself and others i just call myself cis since i really enjoy my long hair and wearing pretty dresses

Well, in everything I know, being bi-gendered often comes with a sexual orientation identity that is separate for each.

So if your girl-you is a lesbian, then your boy-you is straight, if they both like girls only.

I like being pretty, too. But sometimes I just want to be flat and manly and do my boythang. XD  

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:19 am
TylerAnnihilate
I do drag, and when I'm out of make-up, I'm more-or-less ******** class="clear">

Drag is so awesome. All I know of it is sadly, from RuPaul's Drag Race. Any opinions on that show?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:20 am
Cody Convicted
I wouldn't really consider myself genderqueer, but I do enjoy dressing up in what is generally considered male clothing on occasion. I like suits in dark colors, button up shirts, ties, pants and dress hats.

I call myself genderqueer because when I am dressed up in masculine clothes, i prefer masculine pronouns. i need more men's clothes though :c i don't have enough!  

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:26 am
Lady Direwolf
TylerAnnihilate
I do drag, and when I'm out of make-up, I'm more-or-less ******** class="clear">

Drag is so awesome. All I know of it is sadly, from RuPaul's Drag Race. Any opinions on that show?

Love it so much. Probably one of my favorite shows.
You should look up drag shows on youtube, they're fantastic.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:47 am
Lady Direwolf
Cody Convicted

I call myself genderqueer because when I am dressed up in masculine clothes, i prefer masculine pronouns. i need more men's clothes though :c i don't have enough!

No one's ever used male pronouns to refer to me. I don't think I would mind it. Sometimes my straight male friends refer to me as "one of the guys" though. Even if I'm in male clothes, people can still usually tell that I'm female because of my chest. It's not overly huge, but I don't think I'll go out and buy binders anytime soon. I like to mess around with the concepts of gender and gender stereotypes, but I feel that I am cisgender, if that makes sense.  

Cody Convicted

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:04 pm
Lady Direwolf
Shanna66

Well, in everything I know, being bi-gendered often comes with a sexual orientation identity that is separate for each.

So if your girl-you is a lesbian, then your boy-you is straight, if they both like girls only.

I like being pretty, too. But sometimes I just want to be flat and manly and do my boythang. XD

im pansexual xd i prefer the look of straight couples though so thats why i think if i wanted to get technical with it i would just call mysef a straight bigender lol

i love being pretty, and im pretty sure if i was a man i would still wear pretty dresses every once in a while. i love cross dressing and pretending to be the other sex every once in a while. its easy to get away with since i was born a girl and its normal to wear pants lol  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff