Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
What have I done?(me & The Real emoboi22) (1x1) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:31 pm
Two students, Praveena and Jese, were honor students at their high school. They were in the same grade, both smart, kind, and good-looking. They soon found that they had feelings for each other, so they started dating. One day Jese met another girl. She was popular, smoking hot in his eyes, and intelligent as well. He left Praveena for the other girl, leaving Praveena distraught and alone. One day, there was a shooting at the school, and almost a dozen students were killed, including Praveena and Jese. The other girl was not killed and remained on Earth. All of the teens that were killed woke up in heaven...and they were angels. They all had wings, and they were all taller and faster. Praveena however, was not. The only difference was that she now had wings, but her physical abilities were the same as when she was a human. Some said that was because of her grave emotional status before her death. Others dissagreed, but everyone agreed on one thing...that she was more vulnerable than the other angels. Seeing what had happened, Jese could not believe that what he had done had hurt her so much. Now that they are in this new world there are many new luxuries, but also many new dangers. Now that he knows what dangers await Praveena...what will he do? And does he still have feelings for her?

Name:
Pic:

Name.....Praveena
Age.....17
Bio.....above
Pic.....
User Image

(only join if you will be active and not forget about the rp)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:58 pm
Name:Jese(Actually Jesse but is called Jese)
Bio sad At the top sort of)
Pic....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

BigChungyWungy

Big Noob

9,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:03 pm
((accepted, I'll start))

Praveena sat down as an adult angel told her and her classmates about what had happened. He told them what to do, and what not to do. Where to go, and where not to go. Heaven was a realm filled with luxuries...and dangers, such as demons. Her classmates left when he finished speaking. He then pulled her aside and informed her of her situation. She solemnly nodded after he finished talking and walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:07 pm
Jese felt terrible after what had happened,after the man was done speaking,Jese stayed in the room sitting down on the floor.His eyes started to water,and tears started to flow,there were no sounds from him,just only tears falling  

BigChungyWungy

Big Noob

9,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:11 pm
Praveena thought about what the angel had said as she leaned against the wall of the building and looked up at the sky. A tear ran down her cheeck. She still felt the sadness...from what had happened on Earth...and now she knew that she could even get hurt in heaven. Not only emotionally, but physically. What more can happen to me... she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:15 pm
He got up and looked at her,a tear rolled down his cheek again,before he walked out and wiped the tear off his face.  

BigChungyWungy

Big Noob

9,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:25 pm
Praveena saw him wipe a tear which meant he was upset about something. She wanted to comfort him but... She sighed and walked outside. She wondered where to go as she walked. She could see many of the new angels teaching themselves how to fly. Many of them were already good at it. She didn't want to try...incase she fell or embarrased herself in front of so many angels.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:12 pm
As Danny walked through the crowd of people,he looked different than them,he wore black and the only thing bright about him,was his wings.He walked over to the angelic cabins,his was old and beaten up,he didn't care, he didn't care about anything since the shooting.  

BigChungyWungy

Big Noob

9,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:20 pm
Praveena looked up at the sky. It seemed like it was around noon, and the streets were filled with angels. She looked at all of the shops and houses that lined the streets. She wanted to go to a quiet place...but she also remembered that the quiet places were also the dangerous places. She sighed and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm
He looked out his cabin window,and saw that she was walking around alone,he wanted to comfort her,but he didn't know how to approach her.He closed the windows,put the blinds over them and laid on his ragged bed.He fell asleep,only to know he was holding a knife in his hand.  

BigChungyWungy

Big Noob

9,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:52 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Praveena walked towards the edge of the town, where there were less angels. A forest surrounded the town they were in, and she had no idea what lurked in the shadows of the forest. She wished that she wasn't alone, so that she could go there withouth having to worry about being attacked. She sat next to a fountain, near the forest. She looked inbetween the trees.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 pm
He went out to her,and sat next to her."So how do you like it,so far."  

BigChungyWungy

Big Noob

9,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:21 pm
Praveena looked at the trees to keep from crying. She hadn't spoken to him...in a while. "It's been...okay.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:23 pm
He took a breath,"Look,i'm sorry about what happened,I was stupid and should've never left you.So do you forgive me?I don't blame you if you don't.I wouldn't forgive myself,not after what happened,down on earth."  

BigChungyWungy

Big Noob

9,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers