Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Forever Final Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image

Name: Sky
Personality: Sky is a very cautious girl. She may seem happy and outgoing on the outside but on the inside she is very cautious of her surroundings and the people around her. She is a very nice and caring person but she also has a bad side.
Background: Growing up Sky has always had to take care of her self. Her mom was an alcoholic and her dad, well he was never in the picture. At age 13 she left her home and went to find a better place to live away from her mother. She wandered for two years bouncing from place to place till she found a small run down cabin near a lake. When she realized no one lived in this cabin she then decided that she would. At age 16 she now has a job at a diner as a waitress. She has fixed up the cabin and is living happier but all alone. The loneliness fills her heart and every day wonders, though shes happy with the life she lives, why she cannot find someone who will be there for her forever.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image
Name: kaoru
Personality: nice, kind, friendly, has a short temper, likes getting a long with people
Background: When kaoru was bored his mother and father was really happy and they were glad to have him but when he was eighteen months old his dad went to the army and never returned and as he started to get older he ask his mom about his dad and lied to him, then on his seventeenth birthday his mom was sick and finally told him why he never saw his dad he was really heart broken and after a week or two his mom dad and he left his hometown and never return.

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

On her way home she decides to instead of taking the taxi as she usually does to walk home. As she reaches the cabin she decides to go sit by the water and look to the horizon to think.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image Kaoru was walking around looking for something to do when he looked up at the horizon he smiled "wow what a wonderful day it has been except for the school which sucks i hate doing my homework and now i get stuck doing a chicks homework thats outrageous" he laughed a little and then kept walking and started to kicks rocks the was on the steet  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image

Sky begins to think o herself 'Why can something be so beautiful yet so mysterious at the same time?' as she thinks to herself she then hears a rock hit the water but thinks nothing of it. She then pulls her knees to her chest and continues to watch the lake.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image When Kaoru kept walking and saw a lake and then a cabin he smirked "oh yea i know what im gonna do here but first" he put his bag on the ground and took off his shirt and dove head first in the lake and then swam back up  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Sky jumped as her thought were interupted by the sound of a boy jumping into the lake. She stood up and walked to wher the boy was and stood by his bags as he swam. And look at him with a courious face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image Kaoru saw the girl by his stuff and jumped a little cause she scared the crap out of him "im sorry i thought there was no where here and i wanted to swim cause it was a nice day" he smiled and walked up to her "and im kaoru by the way its nice to meet you"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image

Sky smiled and said "thats alright. I'm Sky. Nice to meet you". She then sort of backed away and looked at Kaoru and asked him "Where were you on you way to anyways? Not to be nosey or anything but it brought you all the way out here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image Kaoru got his shirt and put it back on and smiled "well i was heading home actually cause i live close by and i walk here all the time and just looked at the lake and not actually swim in it i just thought it was abandoned" he smiled and grabbed his bag and put it back on him  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

She looked at him and said "oh, I've never seen you around here. I have lived in that cabin over there *points toward the cabin* for 3 years. I'm never usually out though. I'm always at work or inside." Sky then looked out across the lake. .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image Kaoru eyes widen "what really i never knew that and that probably why you never see me walking pas here " he looked into her eyes and his stomach started to growl "well i better get back home cause im hungry and i have to do my homework cause its due in two days" he let out a long sigh  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

Sky looked at him couriously and started walking with Kaoru and ask "you goto school? How old are you? i have never been to a school." .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image kaoru was actually surprised that she was talking to him cause none at the school would cause he was a nerd and he smiled "yea i go to school and i like it except the homework cause there never fun at all" he laughed a little "well im seventeen and nest year will be my last year cause ill be a senior....wait you never been to a school would you like to go to one?"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

Sky looked down and said "no. Im 16 and i have never been in school. I work to live were i do and survive. Ive been on my own since i was 13." Sky began to think about her past and thought to herself 'why am i telling him this' .  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff