Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Flame Haze Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Name: Shana
Personality: Shana can be very shy and quiet. She is very intelligent. Shana usually listens more than talks,she love fire. Shes a great athlete. She also can be VERY hot headed and cruel. She mostly keeps to herself,afraid to open up to people.So if your lucky enough to get to know her you'll find shes sweet kind and funny.
Bio: Shana's biological parents are unknown. She is totally an orphan. The people who were said to take care of her actually beat her and made her do everything. While living with them she enjoyed candles and small fires. One day when she got home they tried whipping her but she stopped them by somehow making fire appear from her fingertips. She found out that she accidently killed them a week later. She wasn't really upset but knew she had no where else to go.She decided to go to an abandoned house. Once she settled in she practiced more with her fire. She ran and exercised every day. She also took on learning to fight with a sword. Once when a group of boys tried to 'capture' her she found out a new power. Her hair and eyes turn fiery red when shes in mortal danger. She also uses fire to her advantage in that form.
Appearance: In her 'stable' form Shana has black hair and black/brown eyes. She is seen always wearing a necklace with what looks like a little flame inside of it. When she gets over emotional(Mad,sad,scared) Her hair and eyes turn fiery.She heats up and can use fire to her advantage. She also uses her sword then.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:12 am

User Image
Name reznov
Personality: nice,kind, smart, short temper, funny
Bio: Ate the age of fifth teen Reznov was taken to a lab because he was chosen to be experimented on cause all the other just died after a month or two, They set him up on the bed and tied him down and sticked a needle in his arm and watch this fifth teen your boy turned into a demon and after a noth or so he was still alive, and he found a way to escape and once he left that area he didnt want to look back cause he never want to see it AGAIN.

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:41 am
master ryoga

User Image
Name reznov
Personality: nice,kind, smart, short temper, funny
Bio: Ate the age of fifth teen Reznov was taken to a lab because he was chosen to be experimented on cause all the other just died after a month or two, They set him up on the bed and tied him down and sticked a needle in his arm and watch this fifth teen your boy turned into a demon and after a noth or so he was still alive, and he found a way to escape and once he left that area he didnt want to look back cause he never want to see it AGAIN.

Accepted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:32 am
(yay cool do you wanna start or me)  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 am
(I'll start =3)
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana walked around for awhile until she found the abandoned house she lived in for the time being. She sighed and walked right in."Its so lonely...but its better than before." She sat down on the floor and looked around quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 am
User Image Reznov made it out alive and found an abandoned house to hide "this will do just fine" he smirked and didnt know if anyone was in there or not, he then open the door and walked in and closed the door and sat up against the door  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 am
User Image
Name:Kiryuu
Personality:Quiet, shy, kind, Smart, but bad decision makings, courageous to stand up to people bigger than him
Biography:Being a runaway from a family he was adopted to, he never knew who his biological parents were. From stories of his grandmother who lived in Kyoto, his mother died from giving birth to Kiryuu. His father was never to be seen after that day. Ever since he learned about his mother, Kiryuu always wondered what happen to his father. Why did he not take me, as your child, along with you? That question followed him all his life. One day, in the middle of spring, he was heading back to his grandmother's house to visit. But when he turned a corner, trouble was awaiting. Having to be chased by a gang, he ran off into a dead end. Completely surrounded and no place else to run, a mysterious light came from his necklace. It blew away everyone surrounding him, and there were nothing left but dead bodies. Kiryuu could not believe what he was seeing. He ran off, far from Kyoto, never to be seen again. He discovered that he was a white demon. A race unknown of origin. He was now wondering around the streets of Hiroshima, and ran into a man. The man seemed to be human, but what he didn't know he was a pure blood demon. After Kiryuu learned of him, and his name, known as Kisho, the demon accompanies him and takes him in his home.

User Image
Name:Kisho
Personality:Strict, quiet, rude, random at some point
Biography:A pure blood Black Demon. A race of legendary origin. No humans know of demons since not even one has entered the second world. He is known as a music store owner around town. Running into Kiryuu, he immediately identifies him as another demon, but was confused about it. He accompanies Kiryuu all around town.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 am
(Wait... A 1x1 roleplay? I can remove my profile if you wish.)  

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 am
SilverBullets XIII
(Wait... A 1x1 roleplay? I can remove my profile if you wish.)
(Its not a 1x1 so your free to join.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 am
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana heard the door shut. She turned around to see a boy."Ehh?! W-Who are you?" She sounded tense but curious.  

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:17 am
User Image Reznov looked up and seen a girl and smiled "the name is reznov im one of the scientist experiments and ive escape" he smiled a bit "and may i ask who are you and why are in in this place"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:20 am
Name:Nicole Shusona
Biography:Nicole comes from a family of Dragons, she had always been in the shawdow of her sisters and brothers and couldnt take it anymore so she ran away from home. But that was never the real reason she ran away from home, she was always abused when she was younger, she never knew anything about love or how it is like to be loved but she somehow retained her ability to be a kind person but she never really knew why. The only reason she knew was because she never wanted to give into her darker side, that was the side she feared most above all, she always wanted to prove herself by living by herself and fending off thosse that would cause harm to her or others.
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 am
(Accepted)
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana looked at him a little confused."Why im in this place? Erm...well i sorta live here..." She checked him over.'He seems pretty normal...' She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 am
User Image Reznov blinked and looked at her "oh really now how so please do tell" je smirked being a smart a** that he is and he then got up and walked over to her and then sit next to her "after you tell me your story ill tell you mine"
(yay more people ^^)  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana rolled her eyes like normal."I barely know you but fine...I was born with no parents. I dont know what happened to them or anything. I was taken in by some people who...treated me 'badly'....once...when i got so tired of them beating me..i....sorta killed them...then i ran..and ran..and ran till i cam to this place. There end of story Your turn." she spoke pretty fast.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff