Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
The Doctor"s Daughter Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkyd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 pm
Remember when the tenth doctor "David Tenant", Donna, and Martha go into the into the future of clones and the doctor gets cloned...
Well to shorten it she dies, but at the end she comes back to life without the doctor knowing...
My question is would you like to see her back again?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:38 pm
Yes i would love to see her again!!!!  

S h e l l y

Alkyd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:24 pm
Do you think they can still work her into this season?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:17 am
I think they could somehow!  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Kiana Kurruptt

Beloved Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:17 pm
The way it ended shes so going to show up sooner or later probably in this new season  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:13 pm
I would love that!! She'd be like "Hey dad!" and the Doctor, Amy, and Rory would be like, "WTF?!" and River would be "Haha!"  

Jentalchap

Kiana Kurruptt

Beloved Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 pm
lol yea I know  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:20 pm
Most hardcore fans hate that episode, but I like it. It also helps that Georgia Moffett is smoking hot.  

androiddreamer

sorceress of the shadow

4,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:13 pm
i would love her back!
she is the most amazing episode ever. i WANT HER BACKL ON THE SHOW.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm
Ya, I'd like to see her again. She was pretty cool like when she did those backflips through the laser beams... that was awsome.  

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

SolarCroissant

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:57 am
Jenny returns!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:21 pm
Greatmage372
I would love that!! She'd be like "Hey dad!" and the Doctor, Amy, and Rory would be like, "WTF?!" and River would be "Haha!"

Actually River would be mad at the Doctor and the doctor would have to explain that she was made from his DNA.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:39 pm
Lord Kakuzu 08
Greatmage372

Actually River would be mad at the Doctor and the doctor would have to explain that she was made from his DNA.
Ya, River would think that the Doctor had a romantic relationship with someone and get jealous... slap him in the face like the girls from Pirates Of The Carribean did to Jack Sparrow when he was in Tortuga, it sounds like something River would do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:58 pm
androiddreamer
Most hardcore fans hate that episode, but I like it. It also helps that Georgia Moffett is smoking hot.

That she is.

But I understand why they wouldn't like it.
    It's a huge plot development, not to mention an emotional and psychological event in the Doctor's life,
    all stuffed into one lil' episode and practically forgotten about.
    It needed more attention to work, in my opinion.

So yes, I would like to see her again.

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

Alkyd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:53 pm
Nightshroud01
Lord Kakuzu 08
Greatmage372

Ya, River would think that the Doctor had a romantic relationship with someone and get jealous... slap him in the face like the girls from Pirates Of The Carribean did to Jack Sparrow when he was in Tortuga, it sounds like something River would do.

The fact that she is roaming around space at that certain time is a mystery of being placed back at the main storyline. The doctor thinks that she is dead, only we know that she is still alive. Like you said they could still work her in like the "forgetful aliens" mentioning the silence or the fact that Rory still remembers the 2K years of waiting for Amy.
(hint-hint the first time the doctor meet River the episode was called "The Silence of the Library")
So I think they should. She would at least a good episode.  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff