Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Lock Down (O//A) Horror.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 pm
STORY
In 1969 a school was build in the dessert. Over time the dessert grew smaller and the school became part of Las Vegas. The year is 2012 and the high school went into lock down at 4:00 pm. Within a hour the prinsible was found dead, his body drained of blood and his head turned backward. Now a group of students are walking around the school with the few weapons they were told not to bring.

RULES
Only one thing you don't have to die a random character with no player is likely to die.

PROFILES
Name:
Weapon
Other
Pic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 pm
Name: James Frog
Bio: James was the kind of person that hung around with all of the cool people and everyone wanted to be around him. But when he wasn't with the students when the principal was found dead everyone assumed it was him, sadly only he knows what it really was.
Weapon: A sharp a$$ wooden sword and a gun with silver bullets
Other: His family believed in vampires so he is safest to be around.
Pic
(Photobucket is down so discription)
Tall, black short hair, black long sleeve shirt and long pants, the sword on his back and gun in his hand, Aviators.

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Sedaris Fan for Life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 pm
Name: Jacob Tiger
Bio: Jacob was in his bed, sleeping, when his roommate woke him up and told him the news.
Weapon: Bow and arrow.
Other: He's an angel, he can fly.
Description of Look: Tall, Bieberish black hair, wearing only boxer shorts. (He was planning on doing the laundry today...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 pm
((Should we start now, or wait for more people? I haven't done this sort of thing before...))  

Sedaris Fan for Life

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:34 pm
(Accepted, we wait for at least 2 more people)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 am
Name: Rockbein
Bio: New student who started today, does not know much of his past, trained in martial arts. He was walking around campus when the lock down began.
Weapon: Fingerless gloves, light shoes.
Description: 5'10" athletic build, long white hair bound by a long cloth with a bell at the tip, red eyes and a scar on his right cheek. A very quiet guy who tends to follow a group. He prefers to watch and wait rather then act.  

Rockbein

Sedaris Fan for Life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:27 pm
Sergeant DawnOfDreams
Bio: New student who started today, does not know much of his past, trained in martial arts. He was walking around campus when the lock down began.
Description: 5'10" athletic build, long white hair bound by a long cloth with a bell at the tip, red eyes and a scar on his right cheek. A very quiet guy who tends to follow a group. He prefers to watch and wait rather then act.

((Lol, you just reminded me of Boombox from Lonely Island. "Everyone was wearing fingerless gloves..."))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:30 pm
Sedaris Fan for Life
Sergeant DawnOfDreams

((Lol, you just reminded me of Boombox from Lonely Island. "Everyone was wearing fingerless gloves..."))

((I have never heard of it...))  

Rockbein

Sedaris Fan for Life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 pm
Sergeant DawnOfDreams
Sedaris Fan for Life
Sergeant DawnOfDreams

((I have never heard of it...))

((I weep for you.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:47 pm
((so just one more before we start?))  

Rockbein

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:23 pm
Name:Noah
Weapon: bladed gauntlets and greaves
Bio: was hanging out on the field when it happened. Read all the myths and legends so has a few ideas about what happened.
Pic: (sorry on mobile) spikey red hair white sleveless shirt, red tie black trousers and black biker boots.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:42 pm
ALL ACCEPTED WE CAN START NOW  

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

S u g a r K i t t e n 101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:00 pm
Name:Sky
Bio:She Is Very Popular But Enjoys Martial Arts And Cheer leading
Weapon:Swords
Pic
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 pm
((So where do we begin?))  

Rockbein

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:58 pm
(Accepted, we start some were in the school everyone is in a different place.)

James walked into the school's gym and loaded his gun. Without a warning a teacher grabbed his arm "James Frog what are you doing here."
"I got lost I was looking for other students." James says as he turns around "Stay by me do you still have your knife..." He says as he turns and the teacher has a electric cord rapped around her neck and in seconds she was suspended in the air... "Oh s**t...."  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff