Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
is it a good thing to have multiple lovers? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciel Nite

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:27 pm
I am asking because i am a very heart active person. But my boyfriend dont like being heart active. He hate it, he say it hurt.

He say i can go find other for heart . But i know he dont mean it, he would get mad. I dont want to hurt him either, i heart him. But i am ACTIVE!

I am getting quite annoy with him...is it bad if i consider finding a heart partners?

what are some of your thoughts on having multiple lovers. As long as everyone knows what is up...just a question. dont be mean crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:37 am
im agasint the idea. you shouldnt just find another person while your still in a relationship just to get more sex  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

darbear94

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 am
i agree its extrememly hurtful doing something like that  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 am
Well first of all if your boyfriend isn't ok with it then just get out of the relationship cause it seems you want more partners than you do him. And no theres nothing wrong with it so long as all are consenting and know about the situation. I believe its called polyamorus these days?  

DarkDaisuke9

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Seraph of Thursday

Lonely Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 am
Having multiple partners is as good as you make it. However, if all parties aren't wholeheartedly in it, it will not work and it will not be great, quite the contrary.

Let your boyfriend know you're not happy with the state of your relationship - tell him what you need, what you want and what you will do if these needs and wants are not met.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:40 am
Chakatai Khan
Having multiple partners is as good as you make it. However, if all parties aren't wholeheartedly in it, it will not work and it will not be great, quite the contrary.

Let your boyfriend know you're not happy with the state of your relationship - tell him what you need, what you want and what you will do if these needs and wants are not met.

i agree, i believe that as long as all partys involed r ok with it i believe its ok but if its not then well u shouldnt do it  

5aviors-5orrow

OG Noob

5,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Waffles! 25

Ciel Nite

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 am
you guys are really nice in here! heart
even if you are against or for the ideas, you guys sound genuinely nice about it. THANKS

Thanks a plenty! now got to go talk and deal with this ...sigh...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 am
Might also want to look into other ways to meet your needs. If you partner says it hurts maybe you should try to find ways to ease his discomfort. It maybe awkward, but explore each others bodies and find things that feel good or bad. And don't just go straight into anything, work up to it. Maybe he just get's nervous and tenses which would cause pain. And the internet is full of how-to videos on everything so maybe you should invest some time on finding on dedicated to your situation.

All in all, you two probably just need to get some time where you can talk about both of your needs and how to meet them. Once you two can find that out then you should be fine and be able to get all that you need and if not you can either sate yourself or look into finding a new partner.
I personally wouldn't be in a multiple partner relationship, but if you feel that would work for you then many you could try that for a bit.

heart Akiochan  

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

etluhcs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:36 am
honestly you guys really ought to break up. he doesn't want to have sex with you and you want to sleep around. how can that work if you stay together?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:31 pm
loveAkiochan
Might also want to look into other ways to meet your needs. If you partner says it hurts maybe you should try to find ways to ease his discomfort. It maybe awkward, but explore each others bodies and find things that feel good or bad. And don't just go straight into anything, work up to it. Maybe he just get's nervous and tenses which would cause pain. And the internet is full of how-to videos on everything so maybe you should invest some time on finding on dedicated to your situation.

All in all, you two probably just need to get some time where you can talk about both of your needs and how to meet them. Once you two can find that out then you should be fine and be able to get all that you need and if not you can either sate yourself or look into finding a new partner.
I personally wouldn't be in a multiple partner relationship, but if you feel that would work for you then many you could try that for a bit.

heart Akiochan

sigh..i tried...he HATE the feeling of lube...and he is VERY impatient when i try to inch in... crying

told him sooo many time we need lube...he just...sigh...I probably wont be in a multiple relationship though...i dont think i can handle TWO emotional needs  

Ciel Nite

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

Ciel Nite

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:33 pm
schulte
honestly you guys really ought to break up. he doesn't want to have sex with you and you want to sleep around. how can that work if you stay together?

i honestly dont want to sleep around, i just want to heart with my boyfriend...sigh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:33 pm
Shanna66
im agasint the idea. you shouldnt just find another person while your still in a relationship just to get more sex

i know... cry  

Ciel Nite

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you're in a polyamorous relationship, then yeah. Otherwise, no.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:58 pm
Ciel Nite

sigh..i tried...he HATE the feeling of lube...and he is VERY impatient when i try to inch in... crying

told him sooo many time we need lube...he just...sigh...I probably wont be in a multiple relationship though...i dont think i can handle TWO emotional needs

Well maybe you should let him try entering you instead. Or try other methods besides penetration? Maybe buy some toys and work up to the real thing. Try out different lubricants. Some feel different than others. If it seems like he's doing his best not to let u find a soultion then maybe it would be best if you two see other people.  

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:00 pm
loveAkiochan

heart Akiochan

I agree with this- Thanks love!

If it's physically painful for your partner, then maybe you're just doing things wrong. Find out what he likes- and go that direction.

Otherwise- talk to him about it before you look for other people, and make sure that everyone involved knows what's going on and is OK with it.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff