Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Night Mares ((O//A)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 am
██████████████████ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ ȠϊɠɧϮ Ӎɑɾεϛ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ ██████████████████

Night Mares haunt everyone. Fear of going to sleep and not waking back up...What would happen if you were stuck in the night mare forever? Trying to get out of your biggest fears but cant. In this world your biggest fears come to life. You live with other teens in a big mansion by yourselves. Be careful though because right around every corner there could be a trap. Are you brave enough to get through them? Join and see what becomes of you.

Skelly:

Name:
Power:

Personality:

Bio:
Appearance: (( Human form & Night Mare form))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:54 am

Name: Jesse
Nickname(s): None at the moment.
Power: Nightmares - if she touches you, you go into a state where you go through one nightmare after another and it cause your body to shut down quicky or slowly depending on how she wants it. Also if you are asleep and close to her without touching you she can change what your dreaming about.

Dislikes: Hip-Hop, Rap, loud People, Girly things,Crowds
Personality: Quiet,Sweet,Emo,Insecure,Nice

Bio: When Jesse was born most people thought she was head since she has so pale. Also she had white hair and red eyes which the doctors couldn't find a reason for. None the less her parents still wanted her and put her in school, however the kinds kids at school often made fun of her and she would end up getting violent with them. This always got her in trouble because the teachers always believed the other kids words over hers. Not long after her parents always got phone calls about Ericka misbehaving even though she normal did nothing and it was just the kids blaming her for things they did. Her parents stopped believing her to no matter how many times she told them it wasnt her. They soon pulled her out of school, home schooling her. One day she was in her backyard when the home schooling teacher came drunk she broke alot of things and then fell asleep on the coach. When she woke up she told the parents that Jesse had gone mad and broke everything. That was her breaking point Jesse's powers awoken and her parent say her kill the teacher with out touching her. They called Jesse a monster and called the cops but by the time that cops got there Jesse had ran from the seen. Ericka learned that she could make people see there worst nightmares, using this she could stop there heart, brain, or lungs from working giving them a quick or painful death.

Appearance:
Humane Appearance:
User Image

Night Mare Appearance:
User Image

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:06 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 am
Name: Brooklyn Allman
Power: shape shifter and can heal wounds

Dislikes: guys and the light
Personality: very sweet and nice

Bio: ever since i was three i have been gay and when i moved out here i actully have a crush on someone
Appearance: User Image

User Image  

sokkie1234

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:24 am
Name: Noah
Power: Dreamshifter ( can use most things from my dreams) & aura sight

Dislikes: dark energy and evil auras
Personality: Quiet, helpfull & protective of others

Bio: spend most of his life in an asylum due to the fact he could see auras and sence other worrys due to his abillity see others dreams. was tranfered to the mansion for quarentine.... more as the rp goes on.
human form: User Image
NightMare form:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:57 am
ChaosAngel162
Name: Noah
Power: Dreamshifter ( can use most things from my dreams) & aura sight

Dislikes: dark energy and evil auras
Personality: Quiet, helpfull & protective of others

Bio: spend most of his life in an asylum due to the fact he could see auras and sence other worrys due to his abillity see others dreams. was tranfered to the mansion for quarentine.... more as the rp goes on.
human form: User Image
NightMare form:User Image

Accepted :3 I think we should start cause not a lot of people are joining...  

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:21 pm
(Thanks. I'll start) *human form*
Noah sighed as he saw cars pulling up outside. "Great more people....." he said picking up his paintbrush from the desk next to the window and turned back to the blank canvas. "It's time to see what those others are in here with me for...."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:28 pm
(as usual, i'll be the shota..)

Name: Bainz Ruka
Power: Dreamancer (Defender and Mender of Dreams; uses Aural Magics of all kinds)

Dislikes: Being Alone, Being Hated, Losing to Night Mares
Personality: Helpful, Cheerful

Bio: Bainz Ruka was young when his parents died. He'd being living in an orphanage until ran away to the mansion. He still has nightmares of his parents, who died in their dreams when Night Mares attacked them. From that day on, he trained himself in the art of Dreamancy, swearing he'd take down any Night Mare that caused harm to anyone!
Appearance: User Image
User Image  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:32 pm
((Just a little info when one person turns into their night mare form everyone does. ))
Jesse's car pulled up to the large mansion and she sighed looking around. She got out of her car and grabbed her suit cases. "Here goes nothin..." She said quietly as she went up to the house and walked in. "Woah" Jesse said shocked at how big it was on the inside as well on the outside.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:33 pm
Accepted Bainz :3  

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:36 pm
Bainz was already in the house, sitting against a wall. "...I hate this..." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:43 pm
Jesse kept looking around and spotted Bainz. Of course she didn't say anything but kept walking until she a room for herself. She sat her bags on the floor and sat down on the bed.

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:50 pm
Bainz noticed her, but didn't shudder until she left. Was she some sort of ghost? Then he remembered a sort of dream he'd saved, and remembered, the dremer looked like her. "...Bellzette?" He followed her silently.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:55 pm
After a few seconds Jesse laid down on her bed looking up at the ceiling. She kept wondering why she was sent here with other kids. Ya,she did have a couple weird abilities but no one knew about them. Hearing Bainz follow her stopped her wondering. She sat up quickly. "Hello?" She said quietly looking out into the hallway in case someone was there.

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items