Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Crazy ex is crazy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbows Last Muse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:14 am
Okay so we have all had at least one. So I figured a thread where we could vent/rage/ponder about the ever so peculiar workings of these mad men and woman would be a good thing.

Now for your own safety and sanity (on the off chance your ex see's this) don't use names, change the name if it's easier then calling them that "crazy b***h who stole all of my shoes so I couldn't go to work!" (by the way yes that happened to me *twitch*).

Moving right along, this isn't meant to be a break up story thread, this is strictly for whatever crazy story about a crazy ex you have had and sharing it. Doesn't matter if your sharing for reassurance that YOU aren't the crazy one here or that your ex played so many mind games you feel like if you say it outloud or write it down it'll be true because all those months locked in her basement have given you a slight twitch and a slippery grip on reality. Anyway you get the point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I intend on telling you one of the craziest of the crazy. Honestly this crazy is what crazy wants to grow up to be. I have had a fair bit of girlfriends and I have only encountered a few crazy woman as this. My ex, who we will call Kathy was by the far one of the craziest I ever had the poor judgment to date and I can't stress that enough the girls was not all there and I have many a story to prove that fact, but I will tell you one of the most memorable ones.

Back when Kathy and I had just started dating (and she was still gorgeous, smart and funny Kathy) we were a few months in and we were at the point in our relationship where it was getting rather serious and you could just tell we were about to scream at the top of our lungs that we loved eachother. But I don't make the first move when it comes to things like that (you know real emotions stuff like that) well we reached an apex of wanting to say it and for some reason or another she wouldn't and I figured I would give her time because I certainly wasn't going to say it if she wasn't. Well we spent every waking and non-waking moment together for the next few days because I was about to start work and my time with her would be cut very nearly in half, so worked started and she wished me off nothing out of the ordinary this is much how the week went she gave me a kiss on my way out and we texted on my lunch break nothing out of the unusual right? Oh was I so wrong...friday rolled around and as I walked to my car with my co-worker who I carpooled with (female), guess what I saw parked on the road just outside my work? My dear sweet Kathy sitting in her car. My co-worker saw me looking at the car and said "That car has been there all week with that girl in there, she kind of freaks me out lets go before she tries to lure us in with candy" I was so astonished by this act of psycho I didn't know what else to do but get in my car and drive away then something even stranger happened...She followed me..I saw her and began to talk to myself in my head saying things like "She has to know I know what her car looks like..." "Didn't she see me looking at her?"..."I wonder if she knows her windows are down..." "God I hope Mary (co-worker) doesn't notice her how the hell do I explain that!?".......well sure enough Mary noticed her and informed me that the freaky crazy lady was following us. (Ugh how was I going to explain this at the Christmas party?!) I told her to calm down and I would drop her off at her boyfriends house cause she was flipping out. Dropped my co-worker off and set off for home...she was still following me. Now my job is especially tiresome and by the end of the day I am in no mood for theatrics. I pulled up to the house she pulled up two houses away I went around the block snuck up behind her and so came the fight, where she accused me of everything under the sun including but not limited to: Cheating, flaunting, flirting, lying and defending the people I had supposedly cheated on her with. Oh and as a side note my crazy ex's when in girlfriend form looove to take my stuff namely clothes and shoes. And this one was no different after telling her repeatedly that all I did was paperwork at work she informed me that she had taken and BURIED all of my "alluring clothes" and then she flung herself on me and told me she loved me and that she would work and support us both cause she couldn't bare having anyone else look at me or wanting me well I no longer wanted to say I love you and it just goes to show be careful what you wish for. We broke up a month later (after she told me where all my clothes were) and I had to file a restraining order shortly there after oh and why do you ask did she start thinking I was cheating on her? Because I didn't say I love you first -.-. There you have it folks one of the many crazy stories I have about an even crazier ex. I will post more if anyone is interested I could write a book on this crap.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 am
Excuse the HUGE post. O.o

Rainbows Last Muse

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 pm
Huge post is excused. Owo

And damn...that is a crazy ex. It was more an obcession and being overly jealous/paranoid than love. Well, I'm glad that she isn't stealing/hiding your clothes anymore and that you're (hopefully) not stalked by her. :]

I don't have an ex, since I'm still in my first relationship. Though, my gf does like to steal my gym clothes once in a while. What sucks is that I have a bus to run after at the end of the day (which is when I have gym) and she likes to hide it in the multiple lockers in the locker room. -.- Though, she does give it back when I actually need to run after the stupid bus.

Though I dont have a crazy ex story, I know my gf's mum is crazy as hell. She sent her own daughter to therapy (with her priest, too), threatened to pull her out of school, and not send her to college after she found out we were together. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:53 pm
Wow...that's nuts.
My ex of two years wasn't like, jealous crazy, but bitchy crazy. I loved her so much and when my best friend died, three days later, she left me. Then a couple months later, she wanted to be together. Even though she was addicted to drugs and I wanted her to stop. So I put up with it and when I went to see her, she was wasteeeeeed on drugs =( So I never got to spend a sober night with her. Then when I asked her if she would be with me again, she said she'd think about it. A month later she said that she loved me, but would never be with me. So I gave up, which at this point it has been about two years. When I went to college, I met another girl and started dating her. Well my ex starts flipping out calling me all kinds of names and stuff. So yea....lol  

XxforeverAdreamxX

Yavanna of the Green

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 pm
My ex told me she was bisexual on the day I met her.

I started dating her, we moved together, all that. We were out of the closet to all our friends.

One Christmas, we came out to our parents, both sets of parents at the same time.

Neither set of parents liked it, but hers were worse.

Back when she and I had moved together, she had told me her brothers were too busy to help with the move. Even her father was too busy, although he is unemployed.

Well, anyways, eventually the pressure from her family was too much, and she told me she now identified as straight.

But first she broke up with me in a text message and said that I was neglecting her while writing my thesis and studying and being politically active, that she didn't get enough attention, etc, etc. I replied with a rather short and sharp comment, and got insults. When I tried to call, she didn't answer.

Her brothers all turned up to help her move her belongings out. The things they said to me were very unpleasant: they said I was the reason my ex was depressed, that if she committed suicide they would come and kill me, that if I tried calling her parents' house they would sue me for sexual harrassment and rape, that if I ever came to her parents' house they would 'teach me to like men', etc. Intimidation tactics.

Well, all of this is background story to why she is crazy: every time I go to a LGBT event of any kind in the town we lived in together, I see her there, kissing women. A different woman each time. Sometimes several women during the one evening.

Why does she keep doing that, if she is straight? She lives 15 kilometers away from the town now, too.

I think she does it to show me that the true reason she broke up with me was neither her being straight (she can't be, I know this) nor because I didn't give her enough time and attention. It was because she wants to have a lot of experiences with a lot of women, and with me that wasn't possible, because I am monogamous and expect monogamy from my girlfriends also.

Anyways, she is crazy and she is driving me crazy, and I have never seen her to act depressed, and I think she made her brothers say those things to me. Half our friends are on 'her side' and half are on 'my side' - she makes everyone to pick sides, she won't talk to anyone who hasn't picked a side, and there isn't even a real argument for them to pick sides in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:36 am
@yavana of the green
I think your ex stopped riding the crazy bus and got on the train O.o but I had an ex who did something similar. But then that's not shocking for me I seem to attract crazy like it's my soul purpose in life.

@XxforeverAdreamxX
I think that one wins the crazy prize too. xD

@deathStarXll
Lol no, she moved in with someone equally as crazy and they live out their crazy happy existence, while I sit and pray one of them doesn't get pregnant. xD and I am very glad that that is all your girlfriend does. Excuse me while I go be jealous. Lol

Rainbows Last Muse

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:35 am
Well I don't have a crazy ex so to speak, I've only had one ex girlfriend and well.... I guess she was a little bit nuts, >.> but its a long distance thing so I don't have any real stories. But I have a story about someone I wanted to date, so shes just a crazy ex 'friend'

I'm going to name her 'Mary' for now.

Well Mary was new in my class, so, me being the friendly person I am, I introduced myself. That was probably the first mistake. She was really pretty, and really well different from most of the people I knew, so a lot of people judged her, but I got to know her and we hung out, at first we hung out with my friends, she seemed to like them enough and so did they, but then one day, she dragged me to the hall at lunch, and told me that they had been talking behind my back, and they all thought I was a loser, and a big Dyke. I had told them I liked girls before that, and I was surprised they would say something like that, and well I didn't believe them, so I went to talk to them. They said it was nonsense, and when I asked them what they thought about Mary, they said she made them feel uncomfortable. I didn't get it because when ever I was around they all seemed to get along more or less, but apparently she had threatened them saying they were spending to much time with me. Now, I was a fairly naive person, timid and all that, I am still a little timid. So after school me and her talked, Mary said they were lieing, that they just didn't like her because she was 'strange' or because she was poor. She denied everything they said, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. This went on for about a month, then she started to keep me away from my friends, dragging me away, eventually my friends stopped trying to hang out with me or anything. It really hurt my feelings, and you see, the way she manipulated it, or at least I know now, she would get to them first, and threaten them or tell them I didn't want to see them before they could even say hello to me, I seriously thought for awhile that they hated me because I was hanging out with Mary, or that they didn't like me from the get go. So eventually I went to talk to them, and when they told me that Mary was crazy, they explained what all had happened with that and said they didn't want anything to do with it, so I went to take care of it myself.
And well.... I learned just HOW crazy she was. We were outside talking, she had a jump rope, she always said she loved playing it. I told her that I didn't want to be her friend any more if she was going to threaten my friends and make me feel so isolated. So she sorta snapped, she called me an idiot who couldn't tell a real friend when I saw one, she said that everything she did to get them to leave me alone was all in my best interest, and that everything she did was for me, and that when everyone gave up on me she took care of me. I told her the only reason she had to do any of that was because she scared all of my real friends away. So, then she put that jump rope to use and tried to kill me. She wrapped it nice and tight around my neck and started to pull on it dragging me closer to her while shouting at me like a raving lunatic. Thankfully someone was walking by, they called for help, and once she knew she was in trouble she let go of the rope and looked at me. She had the nerv to smile at me and try to 'help' me. Her explanation was that I was a danger to the 'future' She moved soon after and I never saw her again... though I wish i never saw her in the first place  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:50 am
Crazy Ex #1: Liked to make a point during an argument by choking me or hitting me over the head with ceramics she made me. Would tell me to be ready by a certain time and then would be late, hrs late. She would get angry when I complained and said that I should have to wait for her.

Crazy Ex #2: Enjoyed masturbating with 20 oz coke bottles. Hey whatever floats your boat right? But then she couldn't bring herself to throw them away. She would sleep with a line of them on the side of her bed against the the wall of her dorm room. IN PLAIN SIGHT. Yes, she had a dorm mate. This ex broke up with me because I didn't understand the emotional value of her x-files and xena warrior princess memorabilia.

Crazy Ex #3: Broke up with me because I didn't understand her and by not understanding her what she really meant was that I tried to be a positive influence by encouraging her to do things like, go back to school, clean, get a job, leave her apartment, shower and brush her teeth.  

Juxtaposedjoker

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:50 pm
Rainbows Last Muse
@yavana of the green
I think your ex stopped riding the crazy bus and got on the train O.o but I had an ex who did something similar. But then that's not shocking for me I seem to attract crazy like it's my soul purpose in life.

@XxforeverAdreamxX

@deathStarXll
Lol no, she moved in with someone equally as crazy and they live out their crazy happy existence, while I sit and pray one of them doesn't get pregnant. xD and I am very glad that that is all your girlfriend does. Excuse me while I go be jealous. Lol

Wow, lol. I really hope they don't. Seems like we got an overpopulation of crazies in this world. Gotta clean up the gene pool... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:47 pm
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
@yavana of the green

@XxforeverAdreamxX

@deathStarXll

Wow, lol. I really hope they don't. Seems like we got an overpopulation of crazies in this world. Gotta clean up the gene pool... twisted

Lol I couldn't agree more xD This is a problem worthy of one of those colored cause ribbons :D

Rainbows Last Muse

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
@yavana of the green

@XxforeverAdreamxX

@deathStarXll

Lol I couldn't agree more xD This is a problem worthy of one of those colored cause ribbons :D

Tell me about it! XD Wanna join in operation "CLEAN UP GENE POOL"? We can use all the help we can get.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:16 pm
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
@yavana of the green

@XxforeverAdreamxX

@deathStarXll

Tell me about it! XD Wanna join in operation "CLEAN UP GENE POOL"? We can use all the help we can get.

Sign me up! I will be more then happy to combat the crazies, I have spent enough time dating them after all xD

Rainbows Last Muse

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 pm
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
@yavana of the green

@XxforeverAdreamxX

@deathStarXll

Sign me up! I will be more then happy to combat the crazies, I have spent enough time dating them after all xD

Welcome, soldier! mrgreen You will receive their anti-crazy badge and fancy/badass weapon soon. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 pm
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
@yavana of the green

@XxforeverAdreamxX

@deathStarXll

Welcome, soldier! mrgreen You will receive their anti-crazy badge and fancy/badass weapon soon. wink

Woo! I don't think there has ever been a more worthy cause or a more willing participant ;D

Rainbows Last Muse

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:36 pm
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse

Woo! I don't think there has ever been a more worthy cause or a more willing participant ;D

Gald to have ya on our side, then! We'll complete our great mission in no time! >:3

Now let's grab our flaming chainsaws and go hunt down some crazies! twisted  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces