Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Attracted to Three People...and There's Only One Me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:54 pm
I feel like I'm living up to every stereotype about bisexuals at the moment. I'm really interested in three people at the moment: two girls and a guy.

And I have no idea what to do.

So let's meet our "lucky" contestants:

1) Bachelorette Number One: So we've been on a few dates and are kind of seeing each other but it isn't exclusive and is minimally serious. She really doesn't talk to me when we're around our friends (who know that we're both bi) and kind of treats me like s**t, even though it is in a joking way and I know she does actually care about me. She's the first girl I've ever kissed or been with. We have some things in common, but she can also be very nitpicky and make it hard to have fun when we're out together. We've been "seeing each other" for about two weeks. She makes me feel whipped and I hate it.

2) Bachelorette Number Two: my best friend from Gay and Lesbian Lit class (figures right?) This is pretty recent. We've known each other since the beginning of January (I came out mid January). She's fun to be with, I always like hanging out with her, and she's cute (as is Bachelorette 1). We have a lot in common and always make each other laugh. Lately, I keep wanting to kiss her or curl up with her or something. And we keep having these moments of just being...close. Like a connection I guess, even if I'm the only one who feels it. razz I have no idea how she feels.

3) Bachelor Number Three: (no judge-y) he's this really sweet guy I met on Gaia. We really don't know each other that well but we get along well and like each other and he's incredibly sweet to me. He lives a state away from me. I love talking to him and he always makes me feel better (even if I was already in a good mood).

So, yeah...I'm really attracted to three people and have no idea what to do about it. I'm just kind of frustrated. It makes me scared to commit to anyone or tell any of them how I feel because I don't want to know their reactions. Honestly, I wish I could just choose all of them. Just pull a Mysteries of Pittsburgh and go all or nothing.

I feel like a shitty person for liking so many people and having no idea what to do.

Any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:40 pm
I think you should wait a bit longer and also, talk to the first girl, to me she sounds kind of tomboyish, talk to her and ask her some questions, if she really does love you and wants to continue on, she will listen, ask her, how much she loves you, and also ask her why you two dont talk with each other when your friends are around, and if you want to, ask her to not "whip you" as much, if she loves you she'll do these things
and the shy girl, well, i happen to be a dominant girl, so she would be my choice xD  

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 pm
animeandemo123
I think you should wait a bit longer and also, talk to the first girl, to me she sounds kind of tomboyish, talk to her and ask her some questions, if she really does love you and wants to continue on, she will listen, ask her, how much she loves you, and also ask her why you two dont talk with each other when your friends are around, and if you want to, ask her to not "whip you" as much, if she loves you she'll do these things
and the shy girl, well, i happen to be a dominant girl, so she would be my choice xD

The first girl is actually far girlier than the second. The second girl isn't shy really. I just have no idea what she thinks about me. We talk every day though.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 pm
Angela Jade
animeandemo123

The first girl is actually far girlier than the second. The second girl isn't shy really. I just have no idea what she thinks about me. We talk every day though.

then tell the first girl that if she wont stop "whipping you" your gonna have to stop seeing her, after telling her that, tell her that you love her alot and dont want to stop seeing her, but will have to if she cant treat you nicely
does this help at all  

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 pm
animeandemo123
Angela Jade
animeandemo123

then tell the first girl that if she wont stop "whipping you" your gonna have to stop seeing her, after telling her that, tell her that you love her alot and dont want to stop seeing her, but will have to if she cant treat you nicely
does this help at all

I'm not in love with any of them though  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:59 pm
Angela Jade
animeandemo123
Angela Jade
animeandemo123

does this help at all

I'm not in love with any of them though

.........uh huh......
well then i cant help you xD  

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:45 am
#1: Never date someone who treats you like s**t, regardless of the situation. NEVER is it ok to allow someone to treat you less than you are worth.

#2: This would definitely be my choice. Someone who you have a lot in common with, can make you laugh, and you enjoy being around.

#3: I don't care what anyone else tells you, long distance relationship DON'T work without a lot of hard work, time, effort, patience, and trust. There's no guarantee that you'll actually ever meet IRL, and you have to basically dedicate yourself to txt on a screen.

So personally I'd go with the second girl. There's possibility there for romantic happenings, where as with the other two I could only see heartbreak. However, that's just my thought on the situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:51 am
Insatiable Lust
#1: Never date someone who treats you like s**t, regardless of the situation. NEVER is it ok to allow someone to treat you less than you are worth.

#2: This would definitely be my choice. Someone who you have a lot in common with, can make you laugh, and you enjoy being around.

#3: I don't care what anyone else tells you, long distance relationship DON'T work without a lot of hard work, time, effort, patience, and trust. There's no guarantee that you'll actually ever meet IRL, and you have to basically dedicate yourself to txt on a screen.

So personally I'd go with the second girl. There's possibility there for romantic happenings, where as with the other two I could only see heartbreak. However, that's just my thought on the situation.

This.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:42 am
CHOOSE THE MYSTERY SUITOR! s**t...wrong show..er thread..er nvm.

Number two!!!! I mean omg cuddle time ftw. smile There's a lot of potential there with suitor number two but are you ready for it? It seems like she's the person most interested in you, all of you, and this sounds like the beginning of a wonderful relationship if cultivated correctly. I say, demote the other two to friend status only.

Just remember, attraction isn't something that will go away because you tell it to. It's how you deal with it that matters. This won't be the first time you're attracted to multiple at once and as long as you're honest with yourself and them you'll be fine. I think people just don't like to admit to it as if there was such a thing as a thought crime. Personally, I love discussing attraction with my fiancee'. I like getting in her head in a way that I normally am not but now I'm getting off topic. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

#2 is the obvious choice.

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BlueberryCondomBomb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 pm
I vote #2
#3 seems a little complicated to start something and #1 you seem to have an on-going silent conflict with
you COULD just open up and talk things over with #1 though...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:51 pm
contestant number two, good luck.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Arr -- k u n

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
Number two! <3
Definitely.

One: I'd just kick her to the side just for how she treated me (if I were you,
anyway). No one likes to be treated like crap, jokingly or not, and it seems
she doesn't really want to acknowledge you when around friends. Perhaps
she isn't really the relationship type? >.>

Three: it takes a lot of hard work, trust, everything that a normal in-person
relationship does, but a LOT more of it. However, it can be done, BUT
eventually the distance will get to one of you and end the relationship. (That's
what happened with my ex. x.x Everything was great and lovely, then BAM,
last two weeks she just couldn't handle the distance anymore.)

Number two is the best choice. You even sound like you're beaming with
affection as you write about her.~ And she has all the qualities of Number
Three and more.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:07 am
Number one seems like a bad choice.
If she has you "whipped" and she treats you bad, even if it is in a slightly joking way. And if she doesnt want to be seen with you when around your friends then she's probably not ready for a open relationship, or she's not too sure about herself.

Number three also seems like not the best.
How ever sweet he is, he's on gaia.
Ive met one or two great guys on gaia, but Ive never gone anywhere but friends with them. Internet relationships are just too stressfull. In my opinion, its best to date someone that you can see on a regular basis.

If I was you, I would go for Number two.
Even if you dont know if she reciprocates your feelings, take the jump. Find out how she feels.

About the commitment part.
Number One doesnt seem commited to you.
Number Three is on gaia.

Off topic sorry
But whats Gay and Lesbian Lit Class?

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

longinus212

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:42 pm
Quote:
Off topic sorry
But whats Gay and Lesbian Lit Class?
yeah what is G and L lit class? anyways i say NUMBER 2!!! you can be a lot more happy with someone who's allready your friend and knows you well  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff