Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Ghostly Love 1x1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 pm
______ was a great guy. He had a terrible life though. His parents abused him and often fought. One day he ran away and started over. He got a girlfriend and loved her, but one day she killed him. He roamed the earth where he was killed, in his home. One day a girl moved into that house. Little did Sge know, _____ killer was out to kill her too. _____ tries to contact the girl, Rayne, and falls in love. She soon falls for him.
Name
Pic

Name Rayne
Pic coming Friday  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 am
(May i join)
Name:Noah
Pic: comming soon (soz on mobile interent T-T )
(yay pic User Image )  

Twistedmusic11

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:50 pm
ChaosAngel162
(May i join)
Name:Noah
Pic: comming soon (soz on mobile interent T-T )

Your in, it's ok! Im on mobile too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:44 pm
Ready to begin?  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:13 pm
Sweet Slient Death
Ready to begin?
(sure am. I'll start)
Noah was sitting up in the tree in the garden. The new family was moving in today. " it seems strange that just two months ago i was living in that house.... Now i'm sitting up a tree haunting the place... Just me luck" he said pulling on a pair of headphones and listening to one of his old favorates (the song is SOLDIER battle, ff crisis core)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:30 pm
Rayne steps out of her moms car and looks around. She sighs audibly and her parents glare. She ignores them and goes sit under the tree with her own iPod, singing along softly to Don't Tell Me by Avril Lavigne.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:13 am
Noah looked down at the girl for a second before looking up.....he saw the girl who killed him. and she didn't look happy. Noah looked at the girl below him he would have to protect her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:16 pm
Rayne looks up in the tree. She looks right into his eyes, only seeing a blue sky.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:11 am
Sweet Slient Death
Rayne looks up in the tree. She looks right into his eyes, only seeing a blue sky.
Noah tryed something he had not done before, he manifested a necklace with a crystal that allow the wearer to see ghosts, he then drifted into rayne's room and left it on the pillow with a note reading 'be safe' he then drifted to the roof to think.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:00 pm
ChaosAngel162
Sweet Slient Death
Noah tryed something he had not done before, he manifested a necklace with a crystal that allow the wearer to see ghosts, he then drifted into rayne's room and left it on the pillow with a note reading 'be safe' he then drifted to the roof to think.

She goes back to her room after a while. Her mom fussing about having to bring Rayne's things in. Rayne ignores her and lays on her bed. She feels something on her pillow and picks it up. She reads the note and frowns. Whoever gave it to her probably wanted her to wear it, she put it on and looked in the mirror. It was beautiful.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 pm
Noah drifted down to the window and smiled when he saw rayne wearing the necklace, "hello can you see me now?" he said quietly so not to startle Rayne.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:42 pm
Rayne jumps and whirls around. "What?" She says and looks at the boy, a bit confused.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:49 am
Noah smiled "well well it works....sorry to statle ya, the name's Noah and well ya see i'm dead...."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:33 pm
ChaosAngel162
Noah smiled "well well it works....sorry to statle ya, the name's Noah and well ya see i'm dead...."

"Dead? No no, you can't be!" She says and takes a few steps back, falling on her bed.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:56 pm
Sweet Slient Death
ChaosAngel162

"Dead? No no, you can't be!" She says and takes a few steps back, falling on her bed.
"ok how many people can do this?" he said before floating off the floor and passing into the wall. He came back inside and said "anyway all i'm here to do is try to protect you from my killer....so please i'm asking you to trust me"  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff