Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I am starting to question my gender Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 pm
So, for the past couple of weeks. I have been feeling different about my gender and I have been starting to question it. I dunno why, but I find my self more and more acting and talking like a female and I am starting to feel like I am the wrong body. I was wondering what I should be doing...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 pm
You dont need to rush to catagorize yourself. Just go with what feels right, and see where that takes you.

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Seraph of Thursday

Lonely Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:01 am
iLegoBlock
You dont need to rush to catagorize yourself. Just go with what feels right, and see where that takes you.

This.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 pm
iLegoBlock

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:30 pm
iLegoBlock

This.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:51 am
iLegoBlock

Yes  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 am
iLegoBlock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 am
TylerAnnihilate
iLegoBlock

kittycross
iLegoBlock

Yes

Vivioxo
iLegoBlock

This.

She Promised You Cookies
iLegoBlock

Chakatai Khan
iLegoBlock

This.

iLegoBlock

QFT.

Just relax, two weeks isn't long enough to start jumping around looking for someone to flip your junk inside out.

LuckytheShadow

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm
-Feels popular-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Österreichischen Komponisten sind die besten .....

I agree with everyone else. If it makes you feel more comfortable, go with it. You can try asking some people to start calling you be female pronouns and things to try it out and see how it feels.
Whatever the case my be, good luck!

...... Die süßen Melodien in meinen Ohren Schwimmer

Aristocratic Views

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm
Sasu-L
User Image

I agree with everyone else. If it makes you feel more comfortable, go with it. You can try asking some people to start calling you be female pronouns and things to try it out and see how it feels.

I thought of that. But, it didn't quite help all that much. I mean it did fit well, I do respond to that better.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:51 pm
Fuuta De La Stella
Sasu-L
User Image

I thought of that. But, it didn't quite help all that much. I mean it did fit well, I do respond to that better.

Then I think you should go with it. If your name makes you uncomfortable, then you might want to think of a different name to go by. You should go for it if it makes you feel better about yourself.  

Aristocratic Views

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:52 pm
Sasu-L
Fuuta De La Stella
Sasu-L
User Image

Then I think you should go with it. If your name makes you uncomfortable, then you might want to think of a different name to go by. You should go for it if it makes you feel better about yourself.
I didn't think of that. I will try that. Thank you for you help. That actually seems like it would help more.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:53 pm
Fuuta De La Stella
Sasu-L
Fuuta De La Stella
Sasu-L
User Image

I didn't think of that. I will try that. Thank you for you help. That actually seems like it would help more.

It is fine, I am happy to help any other trans people, if they need it.  

Aristocratic Views

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 pm
Sasu-L
Fuuta De La Stella
Sasu-L
Fuuta De La Stella
Sasu-L
User Image

It is fine, I am happy to help any other trans people, if they need it.
Okay, well I will be sure to come to you for more help then.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff