Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
When Sun turns to Black (A Romance) Open/not accepting Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 pm
Story

Mikoto Nagasaki was always always happy, so her friends nicknamed her Sun. Unfortunately, her parents were killed. She had to live with her relatives. Desperate for closure, she sought a medium to come into contact with her deceased parents...Not her smartest idea, the "medium" she called specialized in conjuring demons. She was possessed. She began seeing demons which caused her entire sunny outlook in life to become a deathly, dark one. Her family and friends are deeply concerned, all they want it Sun back, but their left with her new soul, Black. It seems that only love will be able to transform Black.... But, who's brave enough to endure the horror that is Black?

Skellies:

Name:
Bio:
Other:
Pic:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:34 pm
Characters needed:

The brave soul who falls in love with Black (can be male or female)
Mikoto's relatives (Accepting 2)
Mikoto's best friend (only one, can be a relatives)  

TheDollxxHazuki

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:39 pm
Black:User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Role in story: She Mikoto
Bio: The story
Other: Somethimes sun comes out of Black, but black pushes her back in.

Sun:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:43 pm
I figure I might as well ask... Since Mikoto can suddenly see demons, may I be one of the ones she sees? Basically the role of her friend but with that...er... small twist. Though it'd be polite if I asked first. :3  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 pm
Luna Kamaria
I figure I might as well ask... Since Mikoto can suddenly see demons, may I be one of the ones she sees? Basically the role of her friend but with that...er... small twist. Though it'd be polite if I asked first. :3

Sure! as long as ur taking the place of her best friend!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:48 pm
is it ok if i take one of the roles 3nodding  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:49 pm
master ryoga

yesh! User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 pm
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga

yesh! User Image

but which one....  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:52 pm
master ryoga
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga

yesh! User Image

but which one....

Idk... whatever one you pic... i just really need ppl to make profiles!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:56 pm
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga

yesh! User Image

but which one....

alright then here you go
Name: Victor Reznov
Role in the story: The brave soul who falls in love with black
Bio: the story
Other: dont threaten him with needles cause if so thats gonna be your last mistake cause he will kill you....
Pic:
User Image  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 pm
Yup! That's what I was plotting!

Name: Luna Kamaria
Role in the story: Best friend~
Bio: Luna is an Okami, otherwise known as a demon wolf, who presides over a lush forest near Mikoto's school. Her shrine is in the center, where her howling is heard loudest. She is usually assigned to people who can see her to protect them from demons, but usually not to provide moral support. She fights with kunais if she does get engaged in a battle, but if the need arises she can revert to her true form: A giant white wolf with destructive abilities. She did return to her true form when a company intended to tear down her forest (Forest=Luna. If the forest dies, she does too.) She created mass destruction but was merciful enough to let them live.
Other: She is usually harsh to people when she firsts meets them, but always warms up to people. She can be cynical when someone does not treat her with the respect she deserves as an Okami. Luna is strongest in any form if she's near her forest. Little tidbit: Luna Kamaria is her entire name. No last name. When she first meets someone she expects them to call her by 'Luna Kamaria'. However, once she does get used to them, she lets them call her just 'Luna'.
Pic: ~Um... In the process of making it... How about looking at my avi for now? ^^;~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:00 pm
master ryoga
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga

yesh! User Image

but which one....

alright then here you go
Bio: the story
Other: dont threaten him with needles cause if so thats gonna be your last mistake cause he will kill you....
Pic:
User Image

i dont get how the story would be his bio...  

TheDollxxHazuki

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 pm
Luna Kamaria
Yup! That's what I was plotting!

Name: Luna Kamaria
Role in the story: Best friend~
Bio: Luna is an Okami, otherwise known as a demon wolf, who presides over a lush forest near Mikoto's school. Her shrine is in the center, where her howling is heard loudest. She is usually assigned to people who can see her to protect them from demons, but usually not to provide moral support. She fights with kunais if she does get engaged in a battle, but if the need arises she can revert to her true form: A giant white wolf with destructive abilities. She did return to her true form when a company intended to tear down her forest (Forest=Luna. If the forest dies, she does too.) She created mass destruction but was merciful enough to let them live.
Other: She is usually harsh to people when she firsts meets them, but always warms up to people. She can be cynical when someone does not treat her with the respect she deserves as an Okami. Luna is strongest in any form if she's near her forest.
Pic: ~Um... In the process of making it... How about looking at my avi for now? ^^;~

accepted!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 pm
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga

yesh! User Image

but which one....

alright then here you go
Bio: Victor Reznov was born in a small village and he hated it there cause everybody kept picking on him so he decided to leave and never return until one day he bumped into the most wonderful girl in the world and that made him changed his mind so he stayed, but then he lost her and he wants to meet her again so now he his looking for her once more just to know what her name was and to see if she would go out for dinner with him
Pic:
User Image

there i changed it  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:06 pm
master ryoga
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga

but which one....

alright then here you go
Bio: Victor Reznov was born in a small village and he hated it there cause everybody kept picking on him so he decided to leave and never return until one day he bumped into the most wonderful girl in the world and that made him changed his mind so he stayed, but then he lost her and he wants to meet her again so now he his looking for her once more just to know what her name was and to see if she would go out for dinner with him
Pic:
User Image

there i changed it

eh, accepted.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas