Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am
User Image
Rahu was highly annoyed and it showed with his tail lashing about like crazy. he was pissed that aruna had decided to spend alot of time with Tokeldo of all the damn members of the pride it had to be tokeldo. he gave a snarl as he sat perched on a large tree branch and narrowed his eyes as he stayed up in the tree. oh he sure as hell didn't wanna admit he wanted Aruna for himself but he also didn't want tokeldo being buddy buddy with her. giving a growl to himself, he was practically sulking at the moment as he debated on what to do about tokeldo being near aruna.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 am
User ImageShe had a really smug expression on her face as she dragged an antelope to where she was supposedly staying with the second in command--Rahu. Said black leopard was nowhere to be found, even though after all the (very) amusing events of Rahu finding her hanging out and flirting with Tokeldo, who, like she had thought, was the son of Thona, he had disappeared. Tokeldo resembled his father rather well with the arrogance and stuck-up attitude, but oh, he was so cute and so, so very easy to manipulate to her will. If she didn't find Rahu soon, however, this antelope was being eaten by her and would probably be shared among all the other members of the pride. And maybe she should find Tokeldo just to rub it in Rahu's face.

However, Aruna soon spotted a familiar looking black leopard with a scowl on his face--and sulking. On a giant tree limb. She chuckled to herself as she approached Rahu with the antelope in her maw, dropping it in front of the tree. "And look at me, who went to all this effort of hunting a delicious antelope for you, and you're lazying about sulking in this tree," she teased, raising an eyebrow and looking up at him. "Here I was, just minding my own business, after my supposed "mate" told me he didn't care, so I was just playing around with the son of the king, and my "mate" throws a hissy fit," she paused to look at Rahu pointedly, "so I decided to play nice and get him something good and get him this freshly killed antelope, and what do I find? A sulking leopard. I thought you were made of tougher stuff."

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 pm
Rahu didn't move from his perch as he pretty much glared at her for the moment. " i don't throw hissy fits or sulk and last i checked i can hunt." growling, he lashed his tail about a bit. " keep hanging around Tokeldo and i might had to teach him to stay away." hissing, he leaped off the tree branch and too the ground. " you should know i do hate being toyed with...oh dear mate of mine." circling her now, he hated feeling jealous over a female who enjoyed toying with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm
She snorted and shook her head, exasperated. "Hey, it's not my problem if Thona decides to thump your sorry behind for roughing up his son. I knew what I was doing, and hey, Tokeldo's cute. I like toying with him... and he's cute." She smirked, using a sharp claw to dice up the antelope before she threw a juicy piece of meat at her "mate." "Look, Rahu, I know you can hunt, but it's my job to feed the pride and you. Deal with it. I refuse to be turned into a slave or commoner, and I doubt you want to have your rep. ruined if rumors go around saying you're mated to a commoner." She had picked up on the pride rules fairly quickly, and she didn't intend to be dirt under those stuck-up leopards' paws.

...Especially Thona.

Aruna harbored a deep, passionate hate for that bright colored leopard, and given the chance, she'd probably do anything to kill him. If it meant her death, that was fine with her--it was one means of escaping, but she'd rather be alive. "Why do you even care?" she rolled her eyes. "If I remember right, you said you didn't care, and I took that as 'I can do whatever I want' and you can do whatever you want." Seriously, this guy was more female than male with his weird mood swings! Aruna was partially amused and partially annoyed. What did it take to make this guy crack and admit he liked her?

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm
Rahu stopped, sat down and rolled his eyes. "i can handle myself and thona." he looked at the meat and was about to snub it until his stomach did grumble. it had been a while that day since he had decided to hunt so he was hungry and decided to eat it. " i have standards and wont be caught dead with anyone not worth my time. like tokeldo isn't worth yours." licking his lips with a grumble, he hated how she always managed to get him backed into a corner and forced to admit things. " i don't get close with anyone is what i meant and why do you care about being close to me." huffing, he eyed her and started to wonder if she did like him even though he kind of forced them into being mates.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:56 pm
Good, he was eating the meat. Satisfied, Aruna tossed another juicy piece at Rahu, munching on a small one herself. "It's because I like you," she said in a matter-of-fact voice. "You can say I even love you," she finished, smiling brightly at him. She wasn't joking, of course, but hey, it was just hilarious doing shocking and unpredictable things to this leopard. He made the cutest expressions, and he was tough and sexy and everything she loved in a male leopard. Tokeldo was simply a passing thing, and while the son of Thona was adorable, Aruna preferred Rahu overall anyway. "Tokeldo's technically ranked higher than me, and I'll decide if he's worht my time or not, Rahu," she added, watching her mate carefully. "If you don't get close with anyone, why do you care if I'm close with Tokeldo? And I care about getting close to you because, like I said, I like you... love you," she corrected herself. She had known that her attraction for Rahu was rather instantaneous, but she was simply drawn to the guy. No idea why, but she was.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm
Rahu almost choked on the meat that he was chewing when she admitted she liked him and even loved him. gulping down the meat, he coughed a bit and had a shocked expression on his face. it certainly was not what he was expecting. " even if tokeldo is higher rank, he isn't worth your time. it wont take you too long to figure that one out." he purposely avoided saying anything to the fact she loved him but was kind of force to now since she probably force it out of him in some way. " ........regardless of everything you actually...love me." grunting, he wasn't sure if he was being played or if she was truly admitting feelings for he. he was always suspicious so he wasn't about to admit he returned any feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm
She grew alarmed when Rahu choked and rushed over to his side, checking to make sure he was okay. When he spoke, she let out a small sigh of relief and glared at him slightly. "Yes, I love you, so don't scare me like that!" She was slightly irritated that he was avoiding saying anything about her feelings, but that was okay. If he was feeling suspicious, that was understandable--she had toyed around with him, but that didn't matter. She'd have toyed with him and still love him anyway. "Why wouldn't he be worth my time?" she argued, rolling her eyes as she returned to the meat, trying to decide if she should share this or not. This antelope had been particularly difficult to take down but was the choicest one of the herd she'd been skulking after. "Yes, regardless of everything--whatever everything is--I love you," she agreed, staring at him like he was growing a second head.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm
Rahu nipped at her in a bit of a playful manner with a soft growl. " me scare you? your the one who keeps doing things that shock the hell out of me." rolling his eyes with a huff, when she moved away. "i'll let you figure out why tokeldo isn't worth your time or of you." getting to his feet, he went over to her. " and what should i do about you loving me yet playing games with a pathetic little cub like tokeldo." of course rahu wouldn't bad mouth thona's kids to his face, but at the moment, he wanted to keep Aruna to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 pm
"I keep doing them because it's fun to see your different expressions from your usual scowling face!" she laughed, eating another piece of the antelope. She probably should heave this over to the cub area for the cubs since both Rahu and herself could probably go out hunting for more meat later. "Well, gee, thank you," she replied in a sarcastic way to his Tokeldo comment. She smiled at him and flicked her tail. "I don't know, Rahu, what should you do to keep me to yourself?" Even though he would never say the phrase out loud--"I love you"--she figured Rahu probably did love her but refused to admit it. That was all right; she'd keep playing with Toke until Rahu burst--of course, she probably would have to protect Toke if Rahu got beyond pissed. She had a funny feeling Rahu wouldn't care if Toke was one of Thona's prized sons or not--he'd rip the poor thing a new one if she wasn't careful.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:07 pm
Rahu suddenly smirked to himself for no reason that was obvious. he now decided he would plot out a way to get Tokeldo away from Aruna. though he had to be careful since he knew Thona's sons where his pride and joy. " oh i will figure something out." snickering as he started to walk away, it was pretty obvious he was plotting something. " and if you keep toying with him, he will soon find out why he will regret being around you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm
She started following him--all the while carrying the leftover meat--wondering what he was plotting. "Rahu, I don't know what you're planning, but at least help me out and show me where all the cubs are kept. I do have a job to do, Mr. I'm-second-in-command-and-I-can-do-whatever-I-want." She didn't want to waste meat, and she doubted that sharing this with Tokeldo would do the poor kid any good. If Rahu found out, Tokeldo would probably be beaten within an inch of his life. She had been play-fighting with Toke when she had challenged him, and he was far easier to fight than she expected. Toke was trained by Thona... right? But maybe he just didn't have that "fear" factor that Thona exuded. Aruna hated that leopard but there wasn't anything she could do about it, so she left it alone.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm
Rahu couldn't help but snicker more and gave a wave of his paw at her. " fine follow me, but i wont tell you what i'm plotting even though you looooove me." grinning to himself, he took Aruna to were the cubs were suppose to stay. while he took her to were she wanted, he took his time plotting. oh he wanted to make tokeldo pay but he didn't want things getting out and around the pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 pm
After dropping the food off with the nurses for the cubs to eat, Aruna returned her attention to Rahu. "What's my loving you have to do with anything?" she asked, confused. He seemed to love stressing the fact that she loved him, and it didn't bother her in the least. It was the truth. "Well, you don't have to tell me, but Rahu, Thona might have your head if you do anything too much to his son, even if the cub-ling is cute." Aruna considered Tokeldo as a young cub despite being a full-grown adult, and of course, as rather adorable. "You seem to be having fun, though," she added, following him as he wandered around the pride. She was going to learn these lands by heart, by the gods. Being dragged out from the rogue lands to these lands would take some adjusting to, after all. "Actually, Rahu... do you love me?" she threw out randomly, almost like a passing comment.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 pm
" don't worry about Thona or what i am going to do to little Tokeldo."Rahu winked at her as he did his usual rounds around the pride. "as for me loving you............that should be obvious." chuckling, he now was going to toy with her since she seemed to enjoy toying with him. though it seemed she would always get the upper hand, he couldn't resist trying to be the one in control and messing with her.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff