Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image
Tokeldo was pretty much strutting his stuff as he made his way through the pride. he had a arrogant smirk on his face as he felt like he was the best in the pride besides his father of course who was the king of the pride and he had to respect Rahu the 2nd in commend. but other than that he felt he was top dog and could push anyone around since he was personally trained by the king of the pride. cocky and arrogant he defiantly got the worst qualities from his father Thona.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 am
User Image"Serves him right!" she chuckled to himself. That stunned expression on Rahu's face had been the best way to leave his sorry butt back in the other area. As she wandered around the pride, trying to get to know its borders as well as figure out the best place for hunting, she spotted a really pretty looking leopard... or cheetah...? male strutting around like he owned the place.

Now who did this guy remind her of... Smirking, she realized the male reminded her of Thona. Unlike Thona, however, this male was actually pretty cute--not as hot as Rahu, but he'd never know that--and Aruna made her way over to the very-obviously-thinks-he's-awesome male. "Hello there," she greeted in as flirtatious a voice as she could. "I noticed you earlier but since I was busy hunting I didn't get to say hello earlier..." This was going to be so easy. And Aruna thought she wouldn't fit in the pride when she fit rather well.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 pm
Tokeldo stopped in his tracks when a rather lovely female leopard approached him. " why hello there lovely. i haven't seen you around here." he had a arrogant grin on his face. " you must be new to the pride then." sitting down and curling his tail around himself, he couldn't resist eyeing her up and down. oh he didn't mind a good flirt with a female if they were lovely enough and knew their place. "what is your name?" practicly purring his words, it was obvious he was a flirt when he wanted though he could quickly change to a arrogant, snarky a*****e.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 pm
"Oh ho, I love a male who knows what he likes," she flirted right back, smiling seductively at him. "I'm Aruna, and you are...?" Ha! This male made her mentally laugh. He was so... not what he was. Rahu, at least, was honest and was a true asinine jerk, but this guy... Aruna barely managed to keep from snickering. He was certainly flirting blatantly with her, and she flirted back, but in a way it was just ... cute. He was younger than her, though not by much. But he was... cute. Not sexy or hot like Rahu, who just somehow exuded that kind of aura to her, but ... cute.

...She wanted to toy with him.

What has this pride done to me...? She tilted her head and tried to act a little modest. "Um, yes, I'm new to the pride, and I'm one of the many huntresses, so I don't rank too high..." Oh, she ranks high all right. Her "mate" was second in command, but she was currently pissed at said "mate" and therefore didn't mention that. And she wanted to have some fun anyway.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm
Tokeldo being arrogant, didn't bother really keeping up with who was hooked up with who so it was easy for her to play it off like she wasn't with Rahu. "i'm glad you think so." he tried to play it cool and suave but it was obvious he was not that great at seducing. " I'am Tokeldo and right now who cares about ranks." giving a chuckle, he was enjoying this flirt since usually he just made sure to be the big bad bull who kept others in their place or showed them their place. it wasn't often he got to try to mess around with a female and he at the moment was going to take advantage of it even though Aruna was the one playing him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm
She walked towards him and sat close, almost touching, but not quite. "Tokeldo? The rumored handsomest son of Thona?" she said, acting eager and contrite. "Oh my, it's an honor!" she bowed her head, trying to appear meek yet not too meek. ...Man, this cubling sure was an easy play. Rahu was more challenging, but it was amusing for Aruna, all the same. "I've heard of you, Your Highness! But I didn't think I'd ever meet you!" She allowed a soft blush to appear on her face as she ducked her head, pretending shyness. Pah! she thought, I'll turn him into my boytoy yet!  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm
Tokeldo stiffed a bit since a female never been so close to him like this. but he relaxed rather fast as she boosted his arrogant ego. "of course i am tokeldo son of thona." laughing, he was tickled that Arune seemed so into him. usually he just was a a*****e to the females in the pride since they were weak or just didn't know their place. " i may be royal blood but i am around the pride always. " grinning like a fool, he was loving every minute of this as she was playing him way too good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 pm
This guy... Aruna hid an evil smirk as she batted her eyelashes at him. "Oh, but someone like me couldn't possibly hang around with royalty," she said, shying away even more. "But..." Aruna dropped her mask of shyness, "I've always loved a good fight, you see. I am a huntress, and it's best to sharpen my skills at all times. I hear you're a great fighter, Your Highness. Would you do me the honors...?" Pfft, she could toss this cub--though he was full-grown--around faster than Rahu could blink. Even though she would hate to ever think it, even Thona would be more a challenge than this cute little poser. All he had going for him, she decided, were his looks. But the rumors said that Tokeldo was one of Thona's most prized sons, so she had to watch her back in case Tokeldo decided to do something that would kill her... That was, of course, if she let him. "If you're around the pride a lot, then I'd love to meet up, you know," she winked at him, waiting for his reply to her challenge.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 pm
" you heard right about me being a great fighter. Thona himself took me under his wing and taught me how to fight." Tokeldo smugly smirked as he was rather proud of the fact the king of the pride had taken him under his wing like he had. "if you truly wish to spar with me, i am game for that." chuckling, he wiggled his brows. "just don't get mad if beat you down." he may be a good fighter but his arrogance always set him back and usually cost him a few fights which he would never admit it. " and i'll gladly take you on that offer" purring he got up and decided to quickly stretch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm
She grinned, triumphant. Hook, line, and sinker, she thought to herself gleefully. She purred, "Oh, are you saying that you'll do more than fight?" She was hinting heavy on the "more than a fight" hint Tokeldo had tossed her. So Thona taught Tokeldo...? Perhaps he'd be a tougher opponent then she expected... well, she always did love challenges. "I promise I won't get mad... do you want me to take it easy on you, Your Highness?" She probably would have to; she couldn't rough up the princeling too much, otherwise Thona would probably have her hide and throw it in Rahu's face as a mockery. She could just see it now... "Here, Rahu, your old mate's fur pelt... now she won't ever leave you!" And Rahu would probably... just look away with a pissed off glare... maybe. "If you want me to go full out, I will."  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm
"why would i ask you to go easy on me? it would be a insult to me if i allowed a girl to take it easy on me in a fight." Tokeldo huffed and moved away a bit. "anyways shall we get started with the sparring?" turning around to face her, he then sat with his tail curled around him. " or are you too scare to spar with someone like me." a arrogant grin was on his face now as he sat and waited for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 pm
Aruna tilted her head and smiled. She'd play with him a bit, then, if he thought he was that good. She became a blue as she appeared behind him, batting at his tail lightly and playfully. "Yes, let's get the sparring started, shall we?" She wasn't very strong, but she was fast. Not as fast as a cheetah, and while she could be overpowered, she was smart enough to know how to escape and lash back. Her only strength was her speed, and Aruna was counting on the fact that Tokeldo was slow enough for her to read and predict his movements. "Remember, Your Highness, that sparring is sparring, and real fighting..." Aruna loped around until she was face to face with him, noses nearly touching, "...is a life or death situation, regardless of your training."  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:07 pm
Tokeldo lashed his tail about to move it away when she lightly batted his tail. he kept an eye on her as came around and suddenly was rather close to his face. "i may be young but i'm not foolish." snarling, he backed and took a swing at her. " Thona taught me alot." hissing, it was clear he took sparring seriously but he always had a nasty habit of underestimating his sparring partner or who he was fighting. which made him weaker since his arrogance could be used against him in a fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm
She barely dodged Tokeldo's sudden swipe, even though she had anticipated it. "Whaaaat?" she teased, stalking him in a cautious circle. "You seemed so happy earlier, why are you so mad now? And you call your father by his first name? That'ts interesting..." Aruna was practically prancing around in a circle, playing with Tokeldo but also taking him slightly seriously, in case his rage increased his speed and strength. Going up against a male was a problem sometimes, but she could handle a little arrogant tyke like Toke. "C'mon, Toke, if Thona taught you, you should be really good at this! How about I give you a kiss as a reward if you pin me?" She winked at him as she studied his movements. It was clear he was getting very angry, and her playful flirting was probably not helping, but it was fun and well... very amusing. "It's rare for me to find a handsome guy like yourself, you know!" With those final sing-sing words she pounced--but leaped right over him, feinting the move as she smacked him lightly with her own tail.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 pm
" i take my fights seriously even if they are a spar." Tokeldo kept his eyes on her movment. he took another swing at her but didn't expect her suddenly leaping over him. whipping around with a snarl, he took a lounge at her to knock her down so he could pin her.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff