Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
A Drowning Angel and a Blue Savior {Virtue/Reimel PRP} Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 am
User Image Virtue was recently getting over her heartbreak, rejected by the man she had devoted herself too, and not only that, but threatened that if she didn't run off quickly he'd rip her little head off. So now, not only heartbroken, but her ego was ripped in half. Oh, why? Why did he not love her as she loved him? This was cruel and heart wrenching, and she was unsure if her life could go on anymore.

Dramatic, as always. Virtue let out a tiny sigh as she crawled around the side of a running river, going to heaven knows where. She did not have much to do these days, or anywhere to go. The normally upbeat vixen was completely out of it, and it showed as she grew closer and closer to the edge of the water. Her white fur was unkempt, her golden hair fell in her eyes, and her blue eyes were hollow, empty. Her paw slipped over the edge, and she tumbled into the water, snapped from her thoughts.

"AH!" Her head went under the water, and she flailed. If only the wings on her back were real! If only the weren't merely markings she could save herself! She didn't know how the swim, no one had taught her! The water enveloped the area around her, and she curled into a tight ball, attempting to hold her breath, to think a way out of this.

Dammit, she couldn't swim!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm
Remiel had swam to the mainland just over a week ago. He loved Bateau, but with all the drama going on, he felt the need to keep from getting in everyone's way. They had to search for Ianthe, and being much younger and without unknowledgable to the layout of his own land, Remiel knew he wouldn't be of much use. He would settle for being optimistic from afar.

Thus, Remiel's first journey to the mainland. It had, undoubtedly, been a long and tiring, though not impossible, trip, but Remiel was well-recovered from that by now. The area he was in wasn't too different from Bateau. The scent of the ocean was a little far off, but he was still in a forest and he had been following a river upstream.

Despite the similarities, Remiel absorbed the sights and sounds as a new born would. The birds, the running water, the splash, the yell of a vixen falling in. Wait... Remiel's eyes scanned the water frantically until he finally saw her, a little upstream and struggling to stay afloat.

Without thinking, he dived into the water. He hadn't expected it to be so shallow, but thankfully it was deep enough for him to dive without hitting his head. He normally swam around in the ocean, after all. He kicked and paddled until he was just under her. Kicking upwards, he swam back towards the surface, pushing the white vixen up with him. Once his head was above the water, he began dragging her towards the nearest shore. Being a strong swimmer, it was an easy enough feat.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:24 pm
Virtue was sure she was going to die. Her throat was catching, her body was starting to grow cold, and she could feel herself getting lighter. She was done for. Bright blue eyes started to grow dull, and her body stopped struggling. She was ready to accept death, until...

Something warm pressed into her body, and she was jerked from the tempting idea of just letting go of her existence. Her head touched above water, and immediately she began to choke, her lungs not assisting her. They knew water was near, and her body struggled to breathe, but she was failing. Silently in the back of her head she realized that maybe it would have been better to drown then die choking.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:36 pm
Finally reaching the shore, Remiel jumped out the water and quickly pulled the white vixen out after him. He hit her chest a few times to jumpstart her breathing, he was trained in the basics of "drown prevention" in Bateau, after all. Finally, putting his ear up to her chest, he was relieved to hear her heart still beating. He moved away again and nudged her face with his nose.

"Hey, wake up," Remiel prompted her. "You're not dead yet, I promise. It's normally best if you cough up any water you may have inhaled." He nudged her face again, noticing for the first time the halo around her head. Well, perhaps she was already dead. But he wasn't going to say that out loud.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 pm
Virtue coughed up water, chest jerking and rising upwards as she choked out the access water, blue eyes flickering open to see a fox before her. She rolled over, pushing herself off the ground and choking out more water before shaking roughly, eyes flicking to stare at him. Her tail flicked as she raised her head, long lashes flicking as she blinked.

Her...savior?

There was a brief second where her mind clicked. Where it dumped the roll of affections she had for the other fox that now she had forgotten his name and been replaced with this random blue male. Her savior. He had rescued her. She stared at him, before suddenly her eyes lit up and she began to smother him in snuggles and cheek rubs.

"You saved me, mister! Hi! Hi hi hi! I am Virtue, and I love you~"

(( I was thinking that after this exchange she would follow him about, and eventually she would truly follow for him for real. ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm
Remiel heaved a deep sigh of relief as he saw the angelic vixen finally show more signs of life, and continue to remove all excess water from her lungs. He smiled, feeling accomplished as he waited for her to finish. At her words, he blinked, confused. "Love me? We don't know each other...?"

He quickly decided that what he had just said was quite rude, and he mentally shook his head and, to make up for it, said, "I apologize, Virtue. Hello, my name is Remiel. And I did indeed pull you out of the water, but I wouldn't say I saved your life, exactly..." He was a bit too humble for his own good.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:02 pm
She shook her head at his words, nonplussed. "No no no! You saved my life! I can't swim at all, and then you came and rescued me!" She wiggled about, licking his cheek and shaking more water off herself, grinning at him. He had saved her! And this called for a moment of complete spazz now. "Thank you so much~ Remiel? Remiel! What a nice name!"

Ah, now, this was the time where Remiel probably wished he hadn't saved her now, but she was to busy nuzzling the male to even realize how to confronting she was being.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:58 am
Remiel blushed when Virtue licked his cheek, but couldn't help but smile. "I'm very glad I arrived, then," he said, accepting the praise humbly. And then she started nuzzling him. He was tense at first, not exactly used to any of it. Thinking about it, and not about the fact that he didn't exactly know this vixen well enough, he soon began to find it enjoyable.

As this went on, Remiel added, "Thank you for the compliment. I find you'e name very nice as well, Virtue." Since she was obviously intent on nuzzling him and whatnot, Remiel wanted to know more about her, but not to question her too much. He really didn't know where to begin, so he was silent for a few moments, gather his thoughts. Finally, he asked, "Are you from around here?" That didn't sound too prying, right?

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:33 pm
She giggled at him, already snuggling against him more and acting as if he was her personal pillow. Sighing contently, she tilted her head at the question, tail wagging. "Nope!" She giggled out, head tilting, halo following. "I hardly remember where I am from, actually!" She seemed to not mind this, instead curling into him more and ears flicking back, tail wagging.

"So, Mr.Savior, what about you? Are you from around here? Oh oh oh, can you teach me how to swim?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 am
She had no idea where she was from? Remiel thought it a bit odd, perhaps even sad. It meant this vixen had no real home to return to. Remiel didn't know what he would do if the Bateau tribe wasn't always there for him. Just the lands themselves were often a great comfort to the fox. Then again, if he really thought about it, Remiel supposed there must be a number of wandering foxes about, and he was sure they must enjoy their lives well enough. Naturally, it wasn't like him to judge, so he promptly shook any such thoughts from his mind and returned his attention to the vixen curled up at his side.

"I'm not from around here either, actually," he answered. "I was born into the Bateau Tribe, located on the islands far off the coast of this place, what we call the main land." Remiel considered her next question, slightly surprised by it. "I'm sure I could help you learn, yes. I've been swimming myself ever since birth. We all must grow to be strong swimmers in order to survive on the Islands. And I would love to teach you, if you want."

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 am
Virtue grinned, wiggling her tail as he spoke. "A tribe?" She could floor a grown fox with the next thing she said. "What's a tribe?" She was dead serious, smiling at the male, innocent as her name, as her halo. Halo! She jerked her paw up, feeling it still there and relaxing. Thank lord it hadn't fallen into the water.

Her tail wagged side to side, curling around both of them as she awaited an answer. However, his swimming remark made her squeak with joy, licking him again. "Thank you!" She cooed, happy to not only be saved by the prettiest male ever, but also by someone willing to teach her to swim.

Ohhh, he was so cute!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:10 pm
Getting used to the whole idea of Virtue licking him on the cheek, Remiel accepted it with less surprise this time. "You're welcome," he replied. "It really isn't a problem."

Surprised that Virtue had never heard of tribes before, Remiel was a little taken aback. But then, he supposed it couldn't be common knowledge to everyone, especially those who had never come across one. And the blue fox was sure that this halo'd vixen knew a lot of things that he didn't. The only reason Remiel really knew was because he was born into one, and a very isolated one at that.

"Well, I guess the main definition of a tribe is a group of foxes who band together as a family to live and nuture and hunt together. Often, they all share similar beliefs and values," Remiel began. "My tribe, for instance, was originally for foxes lost at sea and essentially marrooned on our islands. It's a nice, welcoming safe haven for those recovering for those caught in storms at sea."

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:28 pm
Virtue smiled at the male as he spoke, head tilting. "Reeaaaally?" She asked, nudging his cheek. "I want to join! It sounds like a wonderful family!" Of course, this was another impulse decision on her part and should not be taken seriously.

She flopped onto her back, stretching. "Well, savior, what do you want as a reward?" She asked, smirking at him. "I can do head stands! Or maybe get you some food?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 am
Remiel nodded. "It is really nice, having a family like that," he agreed. "Then again, I am related to most of the tribe. It was fairly small until my grandparents had my father and his siblings. Then my father had me and my siblings as my aunt bore my cousins..." Remiel trailed off. "Sorry for rambling a little. My life story isn't so important."

Remiel shrugged at her question. "No reward needed, really," he insisted humbly. "I helped you out; that's reward enough for me."

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:38 pm
She shook her head at him, blonde curls falling over her shoulders. "No no, I liked hearing it. I don't really know my family, or even if I have one, so it's nice knowing you have one yourself and a big one at that." She smiled at the male, nudged his cheek, and let out a soft whine.

"Really?" She asked. "Nothing at all? I could get you dinner or something?"

RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces