Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
In the Oceans Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:54 am
~ You're In the Ocean ~

Whether it be because you were kidnapped, traveling to another continent, or because you are a pirate, this is a dangerous place wrought with conflict from wars between continents or those ready to pillage and plunder. And they aren't just in the seas, either...

Salt water filled with wild and strange creatures; ships a-plenty that can be friend or foe, and flying creatures that will or will not destroy you at a second's notice. But for those ships docking in Dreamland, special ships can fly as well. They are extremely rare, and very small (The size of six rowboats roped together at most) but fast and deadly. Sailing in a sealand ship might be dangerous, but its better than flying in a plane. (Though its the fastest mode of transportation, it is also the deadliest. )

Good luck, sea-farers. You're going to need it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:28 pm
~ Important Places ~

To fill in later.

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:30 pm
~ Important NPCs ~

Hypatia
Erin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:32 pm
~ Other Facts ~

To fill in later.

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 pm
Clayton went back into the boat, where he was inside,and he curled himself in a ball so that he didn't have to move anywhere. There was nowhere to run... Therewas water on all sides. Clayton... To put bluntly, was terrified.

Back on the Torusa shore, William felt his pocket vibrate. He took out his phone, and blinked. "It's Lizz's phone."

"Lizz must have taken it back."

William looked at it just a second longer, and then answered it, but was extremely hesitant. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:17 pm
Lizz sighed and leaned against the wall of her cabin gently, "William, its Lizz.........um.....I" she said softly and she sighed, "really......I have no clue why I called you" she said and the silence got to her and she cried a little, "umm........I guess its just that I usually turn to you.............and I really don't know what I'm doing or thinking right now...............I don't know if I should just stop and give up on Peng, and find some one that won't leave............your a great guy, I love you"  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:17 am
William, shocked by her words, dropped the phone, and it fell on the ground.

"Will?!" Conner cried in worry, and it snapped William out of it. He picked up the phone and said hurriedly, "So-sorry, I dropped the phone c-can-can you um... I didn't hear a word of what you said, can you repeat that?" He put his phone on speaker and set it down so he wouldn't drop it again, and took a couple steps back, looking like he was ready to take the words like a physical blow. Conner was confused, and intrigued as he waited for Lizz to speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 am
Lizz heard a loud noise and then Conner's cry of worry, her heart quickened as she tried to figure out what had happened, had Will been hurt or something!? "um.......I don't know, just you've always been there for me and now i don't know...........i don't know what I'm doing or thinking and I keep thinking about the alley way and when I asked you if I was being stupid and just........maybe three years is enough and I need to stop hurting myself and just find some one that won't leave, some one that won't put me through this.......and i'm rambling again............................." she said sniffling a bit, "thanks Will for everything, i love you".

She realized as she sat on the floor of her cabin, crying, leaning against a wall that crap.......................she's heading home.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 am
There was a pause on the other end of the line...

A long pause.

Then came a voice.

"Ah... Will heard. And he feels the same way. Be careful, Lizz. Be safe. We'll see you when you get back, okay?" And Conner hung up the phone.

Conner looked at Will, who hadn't moved a muscle. It was as if he was frozen in time, looking wide-eyed at the wall. "B-bill?" Conner called, then poked his chest, and Will fell backward, having fainted. "BILL?!"

Meanwhile!

Clayton had calmed down a bit, realizing that this trip would take a few days, and he couldn't keep that up forever. Plus, his hunger slowly crept to his acknowledgment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:41 am
Lizz looked at her phone curiously and sighed tossing it onto her bed, three day trip with Clayton, one of them was bound not to survive this and she had a feeling it would be Clayton. She sighed gently before getting up out of the floor and walking back to the package she had received. She went through the pictures of male and female humans, all a variety of ages. Her heart quickened to a sickening pace........Peng couldn't have killed all of them, there just wasn't any way.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 am
Clayton looked over to where Lizz was, huddled on a chair in the corner. Then when he realized just what happened, registering it slowly, he looked over Lizz's way. "Hey... Let me borrow your phone. I left all my stuff at work, and I need to call someone." He held out his hand, expecting her to give him her phone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:46 am
Lizz looked at him with a raised eyebrow, this was going to be a seriously LONG trip. She smirked, "ahhh does little clayton need to call his mommy?" she said laughing a little. She laid the pictures down on the bed and looked over at him, "your a dork".

She texted Will "you ok?"  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 am
Clayton looked at Lizz like a pissed cat. "Don't mock me, woman, I said hand over the damn phone! If I don't come in for dinner they're going to freak!" It was true, his mom was quite the independant woman. If she thought her baby was missing, he wouldn't put it past her to kill anyone in her way. As for his father... He had his own ways of punishment and they were... Oddly effective. At least to Clayton. "Give me the phone."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 am
Lizz raised an eyebrow, if it hadn't been for it being his parents she would have tottaly exploded at Clayton for that comment.
She handed him her phone "this is going to be a long trip" she said getting up, leaving the package with its contents spread on her bed as she left the room.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:21 am
Clayton sighed, and looked at the phone. It took him a lot of courage to finally flip it open and dial his mom's number.

"Hello?"

"Mom?"

"Clayton, where's your phone?"

"Ah, well see, it's at work."

"You left it at work? Well then who's phone is this?"

"Her name is Lizz-"

"Ooooh, is she your new girlfriend?!"

"No mom, still single."

"Shame. So what's up, buttercup?"

"Well mom... I'm on a boat."

"... A boat? Like at the docks?"

"Well it WAS on the docks."

"Wait, so... you're on a boat? Is it in motion?"

"Uh, yea... Yea, it is."

"But you can't-"

"Swim, yea, I went through this with Conner already."

"MY BABY'S ON A BOAT! Danny, we have to get-"

"NONONONONO MOM, don't... I'll be back home before you know it. I'll... I'll keep you posted."

"Why on earth are you on a boat?!"

"Its a long story, mom... Just... I'll come home soon, I promise, 'kay? This is just something I gotta do."

There was a long pause. "Where are you going?"

"Ah, Curtesia."

"Curtecia?!?!?!?! What the hell boy, I raised you better than to run-"

"Float."

"Float away!"

"Mom, we have friends in Curtesia. We used to live there. You still keep touch with the freaks, don't you?"

"Well yes but-"

"So just call them and tell them I'm coming to visit."

The pause continued. "Clayton, be careful, baby. I already lost-... I can't lose you."

"I know mom... I'll be home, I promise."

"Find a girlfriend!"

"GOODBYE, mom!" And Clayton hung up the phone and hit his head on the wall behind him. "God... Dad's gonna swim over and kill me... I just know it. Hm?" He looked over and saw the package...  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff