Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:39 pm
Story/Base of the RP:

You may heard of Zeus, Medusa, Aphrodite, and other Greek Mythologies. But in this role play, it takes place in the modern day, where the Ancient Greeks are dead and now they are reincarnated into these modern day people. Soon the reincarnations have to find each other and bind together to make a future for them.

*In this roleplay, gender doesn't Really matter. A Greek God could be reincarnated as a girl, A Greek Goddess can be reincarnated as a guy, but they have to have the same personalities, and age doesn't really matter either. The reincarnation of Zeus can be a 10 year old boy, etc. Also You don't have to use the actual names, because your character gets born then named and then they find out they're the reincarnation of [place Greek Myth name Here]*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:48 pm
Rules:

1. PM All Profiles to me
2. No Godmodding Unless you are a reincarnation of a Greek God/Godess
3. The Subject of the PM will be: Greek Roleplay
4. No Cybering (Do it in the pm's if you have to!)
5. No Flaming/Trolling
6. When you know you'll be away from the rp, please inform me and possibly the other rp-ers
7. If you are away from the RP more than 2 weeks without informing anyone then your Profile will be deleted
8. PM Greek Geek with your profile
9. If you do not follow any of these rules, your profile will be automatically DELETED and you won't be able to participate anymore
10. These are REINCARNATIONS of the Greek Mythologies so you don't have to Search Zeus(for example) if you want a picture of him and age doesn't matter. Instead of Zeus being a crusty old man, he can be an attractive hot guy...they're reincarnations of the Greek Myths
11. No text talk and please try spelling things correctly
12. DO NOT talk in first person. Talk in third person because it kind of gets confusing and it wastes a whole bunch of time to determine who you are.
13. You can have no more than 3 profiles!
14. No more rules are coming up at the moment but I will come back to edit

TET0 KASANE

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:00 pm
Greek Rulers:

Zeus: Laken Alexiel Redhawk
Apollo: Mizukie_Hibachi
Ares: UndeadPancakesXX
Dionysus: Hollow Redemption
Hades: magedude299
Hephaestus:
Hermes: notingles-do-po
Poseidon: IH2ofan
Hera: Laken Alexiel Redhawk
Aphrodite: iTetoKasane
Artemis: Guineviere Rosiel Night
Athena: iTetoKasane
Demeter:
Hestia:
Persephone: Hollow Redemption

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:41 pm
Profiles:

[b][color=1]Username:[/color][/b] [i][color=2][/color][/i]
[b][color=1]Name:[/color][/b] [i][color=2][/color][/i]
[b][color=1]Age:[/color][/b] [i][color=2][/color][/i]
[b][color=1]Gender:[/color][/b] [i][color=2][/color][/i]
[b][color=1]Reincarnation Of:[/color][/b] [i][color=2][/color][/i]
[b][color=1]Abilities/Skills:[/color][/b] [i][color=2][/color][/i]
[b][color=1]Personality:[/color][/b] [i][color=2][/color][/i]
[b][color=1]Bio/History:[/color][/b] [i][color=2][/color][/i]
[b][color=1]Theme Song:[/color][/b] [url=Song Url]Name Of The Song[/url]
[b][color=1]Appearance:[/color][/b] [img]Picture URL[/img]

[b][color=1]Any Other Information:[/color][/b] [i][color=2][/color][/i]

Edited: I found some errors in the Skeleton  

TET0 KASANE

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:12 pm
Accepted Profiles:

Username: iTetoKasane
Name: Hikari Mizushima aka Athena
Reincarnation Of: Goddess Athena
Abilities/Skills: Peaceful, Wise, and intelligent
Personality: Calm and Cheerful
Bio/History: Hikari was an orphan growing up, but she got through life because of her good grades and good personality. She found out that she was the reincarnation of Athena when she turned 12. She's been living by herself in a low quality apartment, since the orphanage had nothing that could help her.
Theme Song: Eternal Silence – Phantasmagoria and Lala no Komori Uta
Appearance
User Image
Any Other Information: No…not really

Username: Hollow Redemption
Name: Misato Sakrione
Reincarnation Of: Dionysus
Abilities/Skills: Cooking and Harvesting
Personality: Cheerful,Romantic,Charming,Friendly,Foolish
Bio/History: Misato is very well known to people around him and is so very well mannered even though he has no family he works full time as a waiter in a very expensive restaurant.He can be very kind to every he meets.He found out about he was the descendant of Dionysus 1 year ago when he was 24.
Theme Song: Sugarcult - Do It Alone

Panic at the Disco-When the Day Met the Night
Appearance:
User Image

Any Other Information: None.

Username: Guineviere Rosiel Night
Name: Raen Nightshade
Reincarnation Of: Artemis
Abilities/Skills: Has immense skill with a bow and arrow. She is impatient with boys (some. Okay Most)
Personality: She is beautiful like her sisters. She is fairly sweet, and protective.
Bio/History: Her father died when he had a car accident. Her mother looked after her, until she died of cancer. Now she lives with her grandparents.
Theme Song: "Into the West" by Annie Lennox
Appearance User Image ((her eyes should be blue, and the black ribbon is her hair and dress are gold.))
Any Other Information: She loves sweets like candy and cake. She took care of a wolf in secret one because it got caught in a bear trap. She also cared for a hawk and a falcon.
Raen loves to sit and watch the moon at night.

Username: iTetoKasane

Name: Sayumi Katsuragi
Reincarnation Of: Aphrodite
Abilities/Skills: Matching People Up
Personality: Cheery, acts like a slut most of the time, confident
Bio/History: Sayumi has always been the pretty and popular girl at school, everything about her was flawless. She made everything fit together like a puzzle whether it was her outfits or people. Sayumi found out she was Aphrodite on the day she graduated from high school. She decided to explore the world looking for people like her and she learned more about Aphrodite.
Theme Song: The Worl is Mine - Miku Hatsune
Appearance:
User Image
Any Other Information: Nope

Username: IH2ofan
Name: Bethany Duchannes
Reincarnation Of:The god Poseidon
Abilities/Skills: writing, impatient, horseback
Personality:sometimes moody, happy mostly.
Bio/History: Bethany's first memories were in water, her mother and father died in a car crash last year. She now lives with her uncle.
Theme Song: Unstoppable~Fozy Shazam
Appearance: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2591/3784254307_e71763a92d.jpg
Any Other Information: none

Username: Mizukie_Hibachi
Name: Mizukie Tendo
Reincarnation Of: Apollo
Abilities/Skills: anything and everything Music, and mind control.
Personality: An Optamist, a thinker, someone who helps even if it doesn't make since,and a close friend.
Bio/History:My whole life has been based around music. From the time I was little I was able to create beautiful music and my Parrents used my ablitiies for they're own gain. It wasn't long before I left them to begin my own career in music. I soon found out that my gift went beyond just being able tp play. When my " agent " made me sing we soon found out I could control what people did. My agent began tring to control me but I used my powers to get him off my back and hid from the music world. I now go to school and know one even remembers me anymore, Probbly because of my hit song " Forget me Now " .
Theme Song:Hands up Anthem/ by trance
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Laken Alexiel Redhawk
Name: Skye del Tuono
Reincarnation Of: Zeus
Abilities/Skills: Holds the Power of the Master Lightening Bolt. Skye can also fly (at certain times). She can fight very weel (meaning she would be unstoppable, if it weren't for the reincarnations of Athena and Ares). Skilled weel with bow and arrow, and the sword.
Personality: Fiesty (don't get on her bad side, she can fry you like chicken with a side of french fries.) Skye is honorable, but her pride sometimes gets in the way of what's really important. Very outspoken (even if it's something stupid, she says the first thing that comes to mind.)
Bio/History: Skye lives with her Father, since her mother died giving birth to her. Her Father has done his best to raise, even though they are drifting apart, becomign more and more distant each day. She loves the open air, and hates claustrophic places (such as elevators.)
Theme Song: "Thunder" by Boys Like Girls
Appearance:
User Image
Any Other Information: Skye has a golden lightening bolt in the insde of her right wrist, a silver star on the inside of her left, and Silver/blue wings on her back

Username:magedude299
Name:Kyoya Ketaro Oshigi
Reincarnation Of: Hades
Abilities/Skills: Darkness...
Personality: Short-tempered, calm
Bio/History: Kyoya found out he was Hades's son when he was 12. On the school field trip to a cemetary, he brought back to life a war soldier. This created mass chaos, and it was blamed on him. After researching greek gods for the last 3 years, he learned he was the son of Hades. This led to hate, causing him to react when he hears the name Hades. He continued his seemingly "normal life" and acts normal. But when he or his friends are in danger, he will use his powers.
Theme Song:Real World- All-American Rejects
Appearance: User Image

Username: color=indigo] Laken Alexiel Redhawk
Name: Loren Von Blake
Reincarnation Of: Hera
Abilities/Skills: Able to calmly talk himself and anyone else out of a situation
Personality: Friendly and warm. Brotherly, with Fatherly instincts. Brave, sometimes vindictive and jealous.
Bio/History: Loren lives with his Big Brother, Bryan. Though Loren knows he tries his best, his Brother can't take care of him much longer with Bryan having his own wife and kids to support. He doesn't really have anywhere to go, but he's willing to do some work in order to help his big Brother and Sister-in-law.
Theme Song: [http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/search/songs]Cry Little Sister
Any Other Information: Has the tattoo of a male peacock on his left shoulder

Username notingles-do-po
Name: Oliver B. Garcia
Reincarnation Of: Hermes
Abilities/Skills: Great phisical disposition, and an unexplanable speed vertigo that makes seem as if time slowed down [messager of the gods need to move... FAST]
Personality: An somewhat open guy, Oliver is rather prone on passing information heard, and as well prone to witness acidents and deaths [in mytology, Hermes was the one to guide the dead to the underworld]
Bio/History: He grew as an simple mailman, some irony on that... but as time passed, he became a bit famous under his job, for making unexplainable times under deliveries, even tough he barely noticed... a strange feeling grew in him, to start researching about greek mytology... even tough he doesnt know it, he does think hiumself as Hermes reincarnated sometimes. Recently he gained a vacation for a few moths, he does have quite some money on himself as well, since he rarely spent on anything without geting a discount... he seemed good at barganing as well.[prefered god of merchants, anyone?]
Theme Song: God knows~Hirano aya

Username:Hollow Redemption
Name:Rondo Zaferan
Reincarnation Of:Persephone
Abilities/Skills:Intelligent,Sly,Deceitful,Cunning,Misunderstood
Personality:Rondo is very interactive with everything even if he'll never show it,he can be very sarcastic with anyone he meets.He is very fearful of people getting to know him...well period.His other side keeps answering his call of 'want' and takes over him.
Bio/History:Rondo was born into wealth as a child and was never treated with any respect of any kind.His own family shunned him out of their everyday life and let him do as pleased,soon after his parents died of a bizarre incident inside his home he has no memory of.Now he is a mentor for a international cooking program and is boss of a french restaurant.
Theme Song: Red-Fight Inside and Red-Ordinary World
Appearance: Unavailable at this time.

Any other Information:Persephone's personality can take over him at anytime.

Username: L2453
Name: Axel Steel
Reincarnation Of: Odin the God of War
Abilities/Skills: Berserker Rage, Afterimage
Personality: Nice, Caring
Bio/History: Axel woke up in an odd place and couldn't remember his past. Going along in his daily life he was able to piece things together. There is still somethings he's not able to piece back together or figure out.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChV5BZ8SmS0 Name Of The Song: King without a Crown
Appearance:User Image

Any Other Information: born with a birthmark on the back of his calf.

Username: UndeadPancakesXX
Name: Faith Zaphen
Reincarnation Of: Ares
Abilities/Skills: Good with a sword, and better than most with no weapons.
Personality: Impatient, strong, defensive, and brave, but childish and cowardly at the same time. A little vain and smug, and very sarcastic.
Bio/History: She grew up in the trashiest dumphole to ever exsit. Her mortal mother abandoned her, so she was picked up by a gang and grew up with them. She got into street fighting, playing matches against other people so she could get money to feed herself and her gang. She was the best fighter in the gang, and was made leader. But not soon after, she was caught and forced to go to school. She learned she was Ares on her first day then. She's been trying to find out as much as she could about Ares, and figure out if any other reincarnations are living, too.
Theme Song: Isles & Glaciers-Hills Like White Elephants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:45 pm
~RP Starts Now~

TET0 KASANE

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

"I'm going to be late!"Misato looked at his watch as he ran faster,apologizing to everyone he bumped into.Taking in each breath as he knew he was going to be late."I'm never late for a date and why did i wake up so damn 2 hours before!"He then quickly stopped at the cafe that was destination and entered it walking in very casually if he could say."Why look at the beautiful girl sitting down at the table as if she's waiting for her lost love."The girl turned her eyes to him and smiled.Saved by 1 minute.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
~Hikari Mizushima~

Hikari was bumped, but with her size it was a shove, by a man that looked like he was in his 20's, she fell flat on her butt. Since it was a crowded place, no one bothered to help her up, they just wanted to get out of the tight area. Hikari stood up and patted the dirt and dust off of her. "Ow....." Hikari moaned "If I'm Athena, then why wasn't I wise about not getting bumped..." She continued to walking until she arrived in front of the library's big door. The was a note on the huge door in front of her, "WHAT! IT'S CLOSED??? But it doesn't close until-" Hikari looked at her, broken but still working, watch she clutched in her hands to make sure of the time, "Oh, no. I came too late..." Hikari sat on the stairs in front of the library. "Well, I came all this way to the library so I should stay here until it opens again. Hikari waited on the stairs and then eventually she dozed off to sleep, not caring what others will think of her or if she's going to catch a cold.  

TET0 KASANE

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:06 am
User Image

It was 20 minutes after and the date went off without a hitch.I guess being Dionysus i wouldn't have a problem with dates.Even though i have 12 this week... Misato excused himself."I'm sorry my love but i have to go pick up a book for class but i'll be sure to call you soon ok?"

"I hope you call soon~"She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

Misato smiled and nodded as he exited the cafe.He walked only a few streets until he came to the library."Should be open already..."He noticed the times on both his clock and the opening hours."Are you serious i can't wait for 2 hours!"Misato shouted then turned his attention to a girl that was fast asleep."Excuse me young girl.."He gently pushed her seeing if she would wake up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

~Hikari Mizushima~

"Nya........go away.......just 5 more minutes......I promise I'll wake up........" Hikari said groggily then turned to the opposite side. Hikari felt the coldness of the cement freeze her skin, she finally realized that she was sleeping in public where people could see her. Hikari jumped up and a small, achoo! came out from her. "Am I blocking the way to get into the library. I am so sorry!" Hikari apoligized the man that stood before her. She studied the man, he looked so familiar.  

TET0 KASANE

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

Misato eyes widened in surprise."Uhh no your not in the way!I was just wondering why a beautiful girl such as yourself would be asleep on this dirty cold floor in this weather."He stammered,quickly he looked back at his watch.He seemed discontented."I have to be in Vineyard in a while or else he'll kill me for sure this time..."The voice was weakened as he took a breath looking at the sky."I need a excuse-"He then recalled the girl that was next to him.Evilly he dropped a creepy gaze and looked at the girl with a glint in his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

~Hikari Mizushima~

Hikari felt creeped out by his gaze. "Umm......uh....may I h-h-help you w-w-w-with something?" Hikari stuttered on a couple of words.  

TET0 KASANE

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces