Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

Karaglen found herself wondering aimlessly. Walking into a land of heat and ache, finally she found a nicer area. Though, it seemed it was occupied by a feline pride. From her smell, at least, that's what she had come up with. More then a dozen scents in the air as she was walking through it. There was only one explanation for it.

Not that she paid any mind to the pride. It wasn't like they were going to attack her. They would have done it already. She found some rocks she could climb on to scout out the area. Maybe she'd find someone to talk to, or something to do. She could tell she wasn't very far from the main area of the pride. She could see lots of tracks, Perhaps everyone was sleeping, or out hunting. She sat down on the biggest rock she could find in that spot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image
Nande on the other hand, wondering aimlessly was a day to day thing for her. Throughout their lands, it was the norm for her. And this day, she had found herself following a bird she had never seen before from a distance. It was something she hardly got to see around the lands, and following it just seemed to be the natural thing to do in her case.

Not hunting it down, not trying to capture it, just simply to follow it about. To watch where it goes, as it flies high above her. To lead the way for her, to explore deeper into parts of her lands she has yet to explore.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Karaglen noticed a female in the distance... Following what looked like a bird. She raised her eye brows curiously. She wondered if the other was going to eat it, or if she was just toying with it. Karaglen always thought things about eating or torturing small creatures rather then being friends with them. Though the male she had ran into had become friends with a rat thing. If he wasn't around, she probably would have tried to eat it.

She hopped down from the rock and made her way towards the lioness. She was very bright, and pink. Quite the opposite from herself. It interested her. She tried to make no sound as she edged closer, but she wasn't very good at that. She stepped on some dead things skull, crushing it making sound echo off the rocks here and there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:38 pm
Nande was too wrapped up in following the bird about, she failed to notice the other in the area. Didn't even smell her out, nothing. It was only when the other had stepped on some object, and made noises in doing so. Only then did Nande notice there was something else in the area. Her ears quickly picked up the sound, and her head soon turned to the direction of it. In hopes of seeing just what had caused it.

What she had spotted though was a new leopard, one whose face was unfamiliar to Nande. And that silly bird she had followed to this point, forgotten completely.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:46 pm
Karaglen didn't move from her spot. She just had her eyes on the female. She wasn't sure if she was hostile, or if she wasn't. Though she didn't seem like it. She had flowers and a bag of some sort on her. She raised a brow and looked at her. "Hello? I'm Karaglen" She spoke to make things less awkward.

If the other happened to try to attack her, she could easily bounce up rocks and get away. Or at least, she hoped she'd be fast enough. The lazy side of her was slow when she didn't want to move. And right now, she didn't want to move too fast. She had just eaten something not too long ago, and didn't think a ton of physical activities would be wise.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 pm
Nande really wasn't sure who the leopard was, or if she was a part of the pride or not. For all she knew, this leopardess could just be a member. Someone who needed a safe place to live. "Hello!" Nande, chirped back. "My name is Nande."

Introductions aside, Nande blindly made herself believe this female was a member. And felt that she was no threat, she was just another face she hadn't had to chance to get to know.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:55 pm
Karaglen figured the other was from a friendly pride, but didn't dare ask in case outsiders were frowned upon. "Where you trying to catch that bird?" She asked trying to find where it had flow off. Obviously it wasn't pleased with being followed, for it was long gone. Or perhaps it wasn't pleased that she had stopped following it. Strange creatures, birds. Though, they tasted quite nice when you could get your claws on them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 pm
As soon as Nande had heard the question the leopard had asked her, she quickly glanced up into the sky. With a frown quickly upon her face, it was only then did she remember the only reason she was out here was because of her following it. He attention soon shifted back towards the leopard, and Nande shook her head.

"No, I was just following it." That was all she really had to say about it. She had no ulterior motive as to why she was following the bird, she just simply was.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm
"That's a bit weird isn't it?" She tilted her head at the lioness. She never heard of someone following a bird, unless the bird was their friend in some way. That was just odd. Maybe they were friends, but she didn't want to ask about it. "I mean, I don't normally think following a bird would be smart." She said at last. "They can be tricky. You never know when one might lead you to your death." She said honestly. It was possible birds did that. They could see much farther up high in the air.

With that, she looked up in the clouds with much on her mind. She'd totally do that if she was a bird. Lead someone to their death. It seemed like it'd be an amusing thing to do for a bird. Perhaps that was what they did. Now she'd never trust them. Not that she did anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:21 pm
"No, not at all." She answered. Nande didn't see it to be weird one bit. "But following a bird could lead you to many place. And I don't think any birds would want to do that." She couldn't picture any wanting, or even trying to do that. And the bird she had been following looked like one who would never do such a thing. They all seem so nice to her, but she wondered what made the leopard think such nice creatures would do such a thing.  

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:27 pm
Strange. The female here was almost too innocent. Was she just messing with her? Or did she really believe that the bird would do no harm to her. It was a silly thing, thinking that creatures wouldn't be object to hurting someone. It almost seemed like a fairytale. She shrugged to herself. "I suppose we all think differently." She said with a sweet smile. Though the thought of being a bird still lingered in her mind. The thought of hurting the creatures below as they followed them unquestioning. It was almost a perfect crime. She looked back at the lioness, trying to get her thoughts together. "Though, I wouldn't trust them... Tricky little sons of bitches" She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:51 pm
Nande nodded her head in agreement, as to the comment on how everyone thinks. "I guess so". And gave another small nod. "And there is no need to worry about them, we don't get to see many birds around here." A frown appearing on her face as she had said so. It really did upset Nande on how little birds were in their lands.

They are interesting to watch fly about, to see the lands from a whole new view. And go places she would never be able to reach. The whole part about birds, she loved them.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:56 pm
A relief she thought. Not many places could say that. She hated birds, they had a way about them. The only good one was one in her claws as she bit down on them. Though, the look on the other female's face told her not to say that. Told her that it was probably best to drop the subject about the bird.

"You're very pink" She decided to say. Hoping that the other conversation would totally vanish. Though, she could only hope. It'd be amazing if the other forgot it so quickly. Then again, Karaglen had some good luck half the time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:35 pm
Nande giggled a bit, and nodded at the comment the leopard had made to her. The topic change not bothering her one bit, the other conversation was long gone from her mind now. "Yes! My brother is pink too!" She replied. Rather happy when she thought about her brother. Despite not having seen him in such a long time, she loved him no matter what.

"You aren't pink" She stated. Not even thinking that her comment may or may not come off as rude to the other. Not thinking at all rather, just saying the first thing that came to her mind at that moment.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:37 am
"You don't say?" She said to the comment of her brother. Well, she figured all her siblings would be pink With how much she had on her. She blinked and looked at herself. "No, I kinda match a tree" She said nodding. "It makes it better for when I'm hunting." She said. She noticed that she was also a bit chunkier then the lioness, but didn't say anything. Didn't the lioness eat? Or was Karaglen the only one who ate in these lands. She didn't notice how skinny others were until she looked at herself. She had always been the chunky type, even for a leopard.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff