Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[PRP] Life in the Pride (Aruna & Rahu) FIN! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 pm
User ImageShe was still growling quietly as she stormed away from the dreadful event that had happened earlier that day--encountering the pride leader of this... this... pride that she was forced into. She didn't have a choice! Aruna was so pissed off, and she figured that idiotic leader was going to ignore her and see her as dirt--not to mention he probably thought she was dirt, because of her brown colors! Argh! Every time she thought about Thona all she wanted to do was rip into something--or into something while she thought about tearing Thona to pieces.

Too bad she was now being forced to find her 'position' in the pride... but she figured she could be a huntress. Yes... that was probably the best position; it allowed her a sense of freedom and she more than likely wouldn't run into Thona ever again if she was a huntress... In fact, from the way Thona treated Rahu--she snarled softly at the thought of the black male leopard--she figured Rahu was... high up in position. Second in command, probably, because she had noticed that all the other pride members treated him with an obvious respect (and fear). Not her, though--she refused to see Rahu as someone higher than her. Heck, she had just one-upped him in their fight before she ran into Thona!!

"Argh!!!" she really needed to vent out her anger and frustration but at the moment she had nowhere to throw her emotions at. She was obviously extremely agitated, especially since her claws were digging into the ground beneath her and her tail was lashing back in forth, as if she was waiting to hit something with it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
Rahu was not at all pleased with how things went down. he didn't like being on Thona's bad side ether and he wasn't about to be a a** kisser to get back in good graces ether. so he figured thona would just have to suck it up and get over it. growling to himself, he barely knew Aruna and here she turned his world upside down already. shaking his head, he was at the moment hunting her down so that they could have a little chit chat about what went down. though he still couldn't believe he actually came to the defense of a female whom he barely knew. though he had to admit she was the only female to have ever caught his eye and she was not weak from what he had seen so far.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 am
She was prowling quietly around an oasis that was filled with various members of the pride, though she herself remained out of sight. She was simply observing and trying to get a feel for this pride she was forced into. Aruna growled as she groaned. She hadn't wanted to die, but she was thinking that it was probably better to die after all. She was virtually trapped and while she knew probably being a huntress was best, she was still pissed that she... Urgh. Rahu was the reason she got into this mess! She figured she'd give him a run around the lands since he was probably looking for her after that little scuffle with the pride leader. She snickered. Hah, served him right!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 pm
Rahu was annoyed he was getting the run around at the moment. oh he knew she was avoiding him on purpose since she was forced into the pride because of him. growling, he did not want to be seen as weak by Thona just cause Aruna was not the type to be weak. tail lashing about, he was stalking around looking for her while being a a foul mood too. "curse her for running off." mumbling to him self with a snarl, he was not gonna give up on finding her yet.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:54 pm
Aruna had found a high perch for her to observe the entire leopard pride she'd been forced into, hoping to stay hidden from view--especially from her supposed new "mate." She growled under her breath again as the black male leopard once again popped up in her mind. "Next time I see him," she seethed, "I'm going to--" she quieted when she spotted said black male leopard prowling around below. Hissing as quietly as she could, she crouched, hoping he wouldn't look up to see her on the boulder she was currently residing on. For once, her brown colors would come in handy--if she could pull this off, that is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 pm
Rahu was so into grumbling to himself about how aruna ran off on him before they could talk, that he didn't notice that she was not very far off at him. nor realize he was in for a little surprise from her very soon. tail lashing about and ear's back he kept grumbling on and on to himself as he was irritated with aruna at the moment.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:36 pm
Smirking to herself, she pounced--right on top of Rahu. "Jerk! I can't believe you! I'm forced to be your mate, and you did this because you were scared of some stuck-up jerk who thinks he's all that!" she said, refusing to move from on top of him. If Rahu could push her off, fine, but she would fight him all over again if only to get out of this stupid pride of bullies. She wasn't going to be bullied! At least not from Thona. If possible, she would push Thona off a cliff and hoped he died on the way down. She absolutely hated that leopard, and being forced into his pride hurt her own pride. She snorted to herself and made herself comfortable. "I'm not moving till you say you're sorry, Rahu!" she snapped, and settled herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:55 pm
Rahu was not at all pleased when he suddenly hit the ground and had someone on top of him "who the hell............." he cut his words short when he realized it was Aruna who decided to tackle him down to the ground. rolling his eyes at her and gave a huff. " would you rather a whole pride go after you and just kill you? i did you a damn favor and i don't do favors often. besides i don't need you ruining my status here and i wasn't going to kiss a** ether." wiggling a bit so that he could take a swing at her with a snarl, he gave her a glare. " i wont say sorry for anything i did." tail lashing about, he just kept glaring.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:59 pm
Aruna rolled her eyes as she kneaded his back with her claws, a subtle warning on her part. "Well, you looked like you were kissing a** earlier, idiot," she huffed. And he hadn't said a single thing about them being mates! Thona thought she was his mate, and he wasn't going to do anything about it!? They hadn't even known each other for that long--argh, this leopard was really pissing her off. "Why would a whole pride go after me, anyway? I'm not the right colors, and they wouldn't be able to kill me! I used to live free and more wild than any of them, and I know how to hide better than any of these bright-colored fools." Heck, even Rahu could probably hide better than any of these bright colored leopards--probably why she was a huntress, considering she could probably catch some of the best meat way better than any of the other hunters could... probably. "So what are you going to do, mate?" she sneered, kneading her claws into his back again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 pm
Rahu gave a rather loud hiss when she decided to knead his back. " hey watch what your doing." snarling, he was not at all pleased to not be in control of the situation. "you obviously don't know what the hell you got into. when Thona wants someone dead he makes it happen, just like i do." growling, he on purpose ignore her saying he was a a** kisser to thona. " what the hell do you expect me to do? " grumbling, he really was not enjoying himself at all but he was thinking she might be enjoying controlling him at the moment. " i'm not you damn pet you can tell what to do.......lovely mate of mine."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:15 pm
Even though he had said it with mockery in his voice, Aruna had still frozen--and then fallen off of him--in shock. Lovely? He said that? She was dreaming. Sure, he was hot stuff, but whoa, she hadn't expected this arrogant p***k to say that. But then, he had been the one to claim her as his mate, so... Her head was spinning. She was attracted to him on some level but still! "You..." she growled, unable to come up with words, for once speechless. And she had been enjoying having completely control in the situation, too! Now, not only was she off his back, but he could probably pounce and trap her. He was, after all, slightly larger than her. Though she was quick, he was still stronger. Aruna fought back a blush at the position they might be in if Rahu did decide to pounce her, and tried to move from her position on the ground next to him. She wasn't going to get pulled in by this guy--no way!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:24 pm
Rahu was all too happy when she fell off him and he suddenly smirked at her. he took full advantage of her shock to then pounce her to now get the control. "next time don't let your guard down." his smirk was bigger now if possible. " now lookie who is in control now." giving a dark chuckle, he was more than pleased he was able to get control now. if someone over powered him or had control of him, he defiantly made sure to find a way out of that. " so what are you going to do about this now?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm
She struggled with herself trying to figure out how to get away... and then he was all smug and arrogant as he got on his feet. She was still in shock somewhat, so... Oh, heck no, she wasn't going to lose control! She glowered at him as he pounced and trapped her, with that irritating dark smirk of triumph on his face. What was she going to do... Well, they were mates, technically, so... she grinned at him as an idea form in her mind, looking smug. "How about a kiss, then, eh...?" And promptly kissed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:35 pm
Rahu was wide eyed when she yet again turned the tables on him when he finally got the upper hand. oh how he cursed how she knew just how to work things into her favor but then again he loved the challenge she gave. it took him a moment before he pulled away and backed away from her. " you seriously need to stop doing shocking and unpredictable things!" tail flicking about, he still wondered how in the world he managed to fall for someone like her. but it figures he was into someone that would challenge him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 pm
She smirked as she got on her feet after Rahu had backed off. "Shocking and unpredictable? Oh c'mon, a kiss between mates is normal, riiiight?" she teased, flicking her tail as she slowly approached him. This was kind of fun... so maybe this pride was right for her after all; she was kind of sadistic, she realized. But Rahu was giving her some of the cutest expressions she'd ever seen in a leopard who was handing out a tough guy image like no tomorrow, and to be the leopardess to give him other expressions besides a hard one was delightful and refreshing. So maybe she would stick around after all... Aruna knew she was slowly falling in love with Rahu, but for now, she would see how things went. "Geez, Rahu, I can't tell if you like me or not if a little kiss is going to surprise you," she laughed, eyes glinting with a promise of even more surprises to come.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff