Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
Lathano was laid out flat in the grass, and sticking out his tongue at something. snickering loudly, it was clear he was having some fun or amusement with something. though he wasn't suppose to be alone at the moment, he knew he would be spotted rather fast by his parents. seeing as he was mostly white with some cream brown markings, he was easy enough to spot if he happened to wander off not too far.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image
The boy was rather right on the fact that he would get spotted rather fast, but he had guessed wrong on whom. For it wasn't either of his parents that did spot him, it was instead on the the nannies the worked in the pride. One to be exact whose role wasn't just to tend the cubs when needed. She was also in-charge of watching over the Queen.

Nona took her role in the pride rather seriously too. She cared for her Queen, and even for the cubs that she took care of. Despite them usually turning out to be little ********. She still did care, and even when it was her day off. She took it upon herself to still watch over them. Like the one she was looking at right now.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 pm
suddenly out of no where there was a loud hissing noise from a snake. Lathano just laughed and started poking at his little snake friend. " your silly Souta." snickering, he stuck his tongue out at his snake friend. " come on lets go have some fun Souta." sticking his paw close the the snake, he started to climb up Lathano's leg to then lay across his shoulders. laughing, Lathano couldn't help it since it tickled him when Souta climbed on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:21 am
Nona couldn't hear anything going on between the cub, and the snake. She could only see the two, she had no clue that the snake was a friend to the cub. And had no clue the nature of the snake. So it was safe to say she had a reason to be freaked out, she feared for the safety of this cub.

She quickly started a run, as fast as she could. Trying to get to that cub, to get the snake away from the cub before anything bad could happen. "Get away from that snake, now!" She yelled out to the cub.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:56 am
Lathano almost leaped into the air in shock when someone yelled at him to get away from his snake friend. ears where now pinned back and he gave a bit of a glare at the female coming running at him. " NOOOOOOOOO HE IS MY FRIEND!" grumbling, he was not happy that she thought his friend souta would hurt him. " Souta wont do anything mean." huffing, he licked the top of Souta's head.

Souta hissed at the female in a angry manner and even gave a glare from where he was draped across Lathano's shoulders. " stop freaking out. i would never harm him." tongue flicking, he hated when they freaked over him being around Lathano.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 am
Nona was somewhat relieved by the cubs reaction, saying it was his friend. And no harm to him, but she still didn't trust the thing. Even with watching how the two did interact, it wasn't enough to win over her trust. It was only a matter of time before it attacks him, or anyone else. She could picture it happening, and didn't want it to ever be true. And one way to make sure that it never would, would be to remove the vile thing.

"You might say that now, but I don't trust that snake around you. Or any others around our lands." She hissed out. Eyes glaring holes into the snake.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm
lathano growled at Nona with ears still pinned back. he didn't care if she liked his friend or not, he was still going to be around his snake friend. " i told you he wont do anything, so stop being so mean to him." it was clear Lathano saw Souta as a good friend even though Souta was a snake. tail lashing about, he just wanted to have one friend and that was souta.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:48 pm
"Say what you like, but I don't want this snake around you. Or anything others in our lands. And my ONLY exception of that, is if it's dead." And seeing it dead, in her mind was the best possible outcome. It to die, before causing harm on any others would be for the best.

"And boy, I say the get rid of that snake now! I am in charge, I am older then you are. It is my job to watch over cubs, and keep them safe. And with THAT snake being here, I personally don't see any of them. And that even including you, are not safe because of IT." She lashed out at the cub.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:12 pm
" i don't care, Souta is my friend and you can't make me not be his friend." Lathano growled at her and didn't care if he was going to get into trouble. Souta was his friend and he was not going to make him go away just because this nanny didn't like him.

Souta hissed at Nona and he was not happy that she was upsetting Lathano. " i suggest you stop upsetting him or i will become aggressive towards you." hissing again, he didn't enjoy having his friend upset.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:25 am
Nona completely ignored the cubs plea, she wanted that snake to leave. "I can damn well try, boy!" She lashed out. Eyes still glaring at the snake more than anything. She refused to take her eyes off of it. And with what the snake had to say to her, she seriously wanted to end it's life. Right then and there, not even caring for how the cub would feel about it.

"You best watch yourself, snake. I have no problem with killing you right here, and now. And with a threat like the one you just hissed out, that's just even more of a reason to do so." A loud growl rumbling from her throat, as she said that. She was ready to swipe at the snake. To end the vile thing.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:42 am
Lathano knew he couldn't defend himself and Souta against the adult since he was just a cub. it made him feel helpless that he couldn't and that she was ignoring his plea. "Souta ....... you dont need to do that. its ok." frowning, he almost wanted to cry, but he managed to keep himself from doing so. in taking a deep breath, he suddenly took off in a random direction so that she couldn't hurt his snake friend.

Souta was about to take a bite out of Nona when Lathano ran off. curling himself tighter on Lathano so he wouldn't fall off. he was rather glad Lathano had decided to take off before he bit the female.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 pm
Nona was rather surprised when the cub bolted off, doing so much to try to protect that snake. It completely disgusted her, how in the world could he care so much about that vile thing. And that thing was something that she needed to destroy. So she darted after the boy, it taking her no time to catch up to him. Her longer legs carried her farther, with less steps taken.

Leaping over the young boy was done with ease, trying to cut him off. He wouldn't be able to keep on running this way, if there was something to block him. "Boy, that snake needs to go!" She hissed.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 pm
Lathano skidded to a halt in front of her and looked up at her with scared wide eyes. "LEAVE ME AND SOUTA ALONE!!!!!!!!" whining loudly, he wished right now that he was older and bigger so that he could get out of this situation. crouching low to the ground with souta, he pinned his ears back and bared his teeth.

Thantos wanted to check on his sons and daughters since he got back from his rounds. what he didn't expect for find was one of the nannies being aggressive to his son. snarling, he raced over to them to place himself between his son and nona. " what the hell are you thinking your doing?" growling viciously, he was not a happy father.

in the confusion Souta took the oppertunity to slip away so that he would not cause his friend more grief than he already had. later on he would return to him when things calmed down  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 pm
Nona wasn't too pleased when another face appeared, this one an adult. The father of the little s**t, that's protecting that snake. "My job!" She snapped back. "That Snake, on that boy needs to go. Weather it be removed, by me, and die in the process. Or you make your boy get rid of it. I don't want it in our lands." She Hissed.

She eyed down the older male, he who let the cub and snake escape, the father of that cub. He who appeared into a situation, with no clue as to what was going on. He was definitely pissed off at her, but she stood her own against him. Not afraid to go all out on him, if he dare try to attack her for how she treated his cub, and that snake.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm
Thantos snarled at her and eyed her with cold uncaring eyes. he didn't give a rats a** about the situation, as he was going to protect his son from this idiot nanny. " it looked like you where about to hurt my son, so your job is done." sneering his words, it was obvious he was not above smacking her around if she pushed him. " i'll take care of my son from here. also you can leave right now before i make you leave me and my son alone. you can go bully someone else's child and stay the hell away from mine." tail lashing about, he didn't care what consequences where going to come from this.

Lathano's stayed behind his father hidden. his ears where pinned back and a frown was on his face. first his snake friend was forced to run off and now he was causing his father trouble. it seemed today he was causing a lot of trouble and it didn't make him happy at all.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff