Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Green Day Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Green Day fan guild! Wanna talk about GD without being flamed? This is your place! 

Tags: Green Day, Tre Cool, Music, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt 

Reply Green Day Fan Guild
I hate people that Hate Green Day Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Killa Can

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:27 am
Tell me about people you know that you hate because they hate Green Day and why they hate it

I will start
I hate this guy who thinks Green Day corrupts peoples minds and that nobody listens to them and he doesn't believe me that when i tell him loads of people listen to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:51 pm
And As We Wind On Down The Road,

I hate people that say they love GD and only know like two songs...

Our Shadows Taller Than Our Souls.

Aggresive Perfector
Vice Captain

Splogaton

Distinct Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 pm
I hate people who say they love green day and can only name their biggest songs (American idoit, booulevard of broken dreams etc).
And this guy hates green day coz he says that billie joe can't play guitar for $h1t  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 pm

If people hate on Bill's playing I just say: then how about you go up there and play every one of their songs and sing them at the same time.

Aggresive Perfector
Vice Captain

Wand333999

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:22 pm
Aggresive Perfector

If people hate on Bill's playing I just say: then how about you go up there and play every one of their songs and sing them at the same time.

i wish i could, i can only sing! XD but my friend said that billie joe wasnt talented. He sings, plays guitar and writes the songs. >< And he even plays drums too when Tre sang one time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:58 pm
my cusin he use to love green day thats how i herd of them but now he ses there not punk rock eny more scream im gonna kick his a$$  

Yami_Kamina

Invisible Phantom

MsRickyHorror

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:14 am
i hate the people tht calls themselves 'their biggest fan' and then only litens to them cuz of billie's hotness (which i could understand, but seriously... dont go saying tht ur the biggest fan then.) or knos only 21 guns, know your enemy, american idiot, blvd. of broken dreams, or any of the singles. its like wat my cuz said. if you can name at least 15 songs that you love that arent singles, then u can say ur a big fan of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 am
bone god 13
my cusin he use to love green day thats how i herd of them but now he ses there not punk rock eny more scream im gonna kick his a$$

American Idiot and 21CB aren't punk rock.......its alternative. But their older music is.  

Wand333999

MsRickyHorror

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:56 am
Wand333999
bone god 13

American Idiot and 21CB aren't punk rock.......its alternative. But their older music is.

no im pretty american idiot is punk rock, 21CB is alt. & punk. their older stuff is definatly punk rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 pm
greendayluver64
Wand333999
bone god 13

no im pretty american idiot is punk rock, 21CB is alt. & punk. their older stuff is definatly punk rock.

American Idiot is a mix of alternative and punk rock...I stand corrected.  

Wand333999

Theyre-Not-Waving

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:41 pm
I hate it when my friends tell people that I love Green Day and the person goes: "They're OKAY. They have a few good songs." Which leads back to the, "You only listen to the singles so how would you know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:12 pm
i hate it when people say that linkin park is bedder than green day and that linkin park has more songs. people can be such retards  

chleojb97

MsRickyHorror

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:30 pm
chleojb97
i hate it when people say that linkin park is bedder than green day and that linkin park has more songs. people can be such retards

omg i thought i was the only one with that problem!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:40 am
So you think you can tell,

Linkin Park WAS cool, NOW they suck.

Heaven from Hell? - Pink Floyd

Aggresive Perfector
Vice Captain

Samiaveli

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:35 pm
I hate people that say that green day is too "pop" but they'll sit there and listen to Taylor Swift and Hannah Montana.
I also hate people that say that green day is fake, and yet they'll listen to all of these songs that are so pumped up with lies, that they begin living their lives in a lie; with green day,they speak the truth and aren't afraid to say what's on their minds.  
Green Day Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff