Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image

Nicolieus decided it was time for her to actually see what the pride was about. Seeing as she was slowly, but surely, falling for a certain monochromatic male. She couldn't help it, to be honest. He was just so... Different. Not like the other males she had run into in the past. She pondered where he was, and that's what got her to come here in the first place. To look around, and try to find him. She slowly walked, she could feel she was being watched, yet she also could feel that she belonged. Most everyone she had seen so far had some type of spots.

Perhaps she could fit in well, and they wouldn't even notice her at all. Which was what she wanted. She didn't want to be noticed by anyone. Not at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image
Tasami had run off to go adventure on his own so that he could do as he wanted. growling and pouncing at bugs, he was trying to practice his hunting skills since he wanted to be big and strong. tail ashing about madly, he was crouched and slowly stalking a bug on the ground. sadly he was so intent on the bug, he was not about to get out of anyones way if they happened to walk by or walk right into him and trip over him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 pm
Nicki was more careful then others would expect. She saw the little cub, as soon as he came in view. Of course, her curiosity filled her eyes. She didn't know what such a small cub was doing on his own in this part of the pride. Of course, she knew nothing about the pride itself, so it could be quite normal.

She couldn't help but feel that she needed to see if he was alright, anyhow. "Hey, little guy." She started as she made herself known. "What are you doing here all alone?" She asked him in a calm voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:14 pm
Tasami's ears pinned back and he growled when he heard someone call him a little guy. " I AM NOT LITTLE!" hissing, he hated being called little just because he happened to be small. he may been small for his age but he sure as hell had big attitude on him. tail lashing about, he glared up at Nicki and puffed his chest. " i was training myself."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 pm
"Well, then what are you?" She asked him unfazed by his rude behavior. "You are smaller then me, so therefore you are little in my eyes." She told him her reasoning behind it. Of course she was sure that he wouldn't understand. He was a tiny little cub. "Shouldn't you have someone teach you to do something, then trying to do it yourself?" She asked him curiously. She wasn't sure how training like that went. She never had done something like that before. She didn't think she needed to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm
Tasami grumbled and puffed up more to appear bigger. ' i am not little...........i am big." huffing, he detested others calling him small and it only served to rile him up when called little or small. " i'm smart and big enough to learn stuff on him own." tail still lashing, he was still clearing pissed and was acting all tough. "who are you anyways." wrinkling his muzzle, this was the first time he had ever met her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:39 pm
"To a bug, yes. You are big." She said with a nod. She wasn't sure what to really do about this small child. She was kinda baffled by him, yet also amused. Though, her facial expression was placid as normal. She let her tail twitch as she watched him carefully. "I'm Nicolieus." She said simply. There was no reason to really hide who she was. "I suppose anyone can learn something on their own."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:55 pm
" im bigger than just bugs so stop calling me little." grumbling, he was getting riled up more and more when she talked about how little he was. " i'm Tasami." tail lashing about madly, he stomped one of his little feet to the ground to seem tough and big.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 pm
"But you are little." She said. Not really realizing how hard it was for him to realize that. Nor did she notice it was making him angry just saying it. She was just stating the truth of the matter. "There is a lot of T names in this pride, I take it?" She asked with a raised brow. Or maybe she was just lucky in running into those ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 pm
Tasami hissed at her for calling him little yet again. he was so ready to bite her for doing so but he tried to control himself. " i never noticed since i have been around my parents mostly." sneering his words, it was clear he was ready to fly off the handle at any moment since he was so mad. "and stop calling me little......." hissing his words with detest, he really hated it.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm
She could tell it was making him upset. Yet she still didn't understand why. Small cubs confused her greatly. She wasn't sure what else to call him. Apart from his name, but he was a baby... Didn't they need nicknames? She just nodded at him and said nothing towards his size.

"You mean your pride doesn't help take care of you all?" She asked. It was kinda odd, her asking things about the pride from a cub. What would he truly know about it? Then again, the little guy could surprise her. Age and size didn't always matter when it came to being intelligent.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 pm
"my mother and father take care of me just fine and there are nannies. i just decided to have a adventure by myself to prove i'm strong." Tasami gave a sage like nod to her and puffed himself up. he was now calming some since she stopped calling him little or small. "are you new around here or something?" tilting his head as he looked up at her, he now realized he had never seen her about yet but it didn't help that he had not been allowed to roam about the pride on his own and had to stay around his parents.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:53 pm
She was caught. Damn, well at least it wasn't an adult. She wasn't sure exactly how they were on strangers. "I'm not exactly new around here, but I'm not exactly in the pride." She said to be honest. She lingered around the area. "Do I really look that lost? Or were you just guessing?" she wondered how she could change her tactics to make things less noticeable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:01 pm
" you where way to obvious cause you started asking things about the pride. so you had to be someone new." Tasami now had a cocky smirk on his face as he had managed to be super smart. "are you trying to invade the pride or join?" now circling her, he went from being pissed off at her to now being totally interested since she was a total stranger to him and he figured he could have some fun.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm
Nicki didn't think of that. She shook her head and looked down at him. "You're very smart for your age." She said with a nod. "You could be a good guard." She told him with a nod. It was something he could try to give a little confidence to. "I am just looking for someone. I may or may not join." she said with another nod. "It depends on something." She said to him watching him circle her.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff