Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
best villan Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dooomm

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:02 pm
post who u think the best villan is

mine is chaos from ff 1  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 pm
Villain Via Plan: Zeromus or Ultimecia
Villain Via the person: Kefka
Villain Via goal: Exdeath
Villain Via Looks: Jecht (Braska's Final Aeon version)

Jecht is not a 100% Villain but i put up his final form by look.
Also Sephiroth is not a villain in my eyes per say. Jenova is.

EDIT: Sorry, i forgot about that alien.

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 am
Kuja. He kinda did a lot. >>;; Like. He tried to kill his own brother, after he found out his 'father' was gonna kill him off because his brother was superior. And he killed an entire planet. And, he wears a thong. if that doesn't scream evil, I dunno what does.

Sephiroth isn't evil. He's not a villian. He's just pissed off because he never really knew who his Mommy or Daddy were, so he called the infection that made him crazy his mother. -Facepalm- He's just over emotional. And needs to get a life. AND SILVER HAIR AND A REALLY LONG SWORD ARE NOT HOT. -Coughs- Ehrm. I mean..Moving on.

Ultimecia was interesting. She had a unique plan that actually worked, she just couldn't kill the SeeDs. xD Besides. Griever = Love.

Mateus. Emperor. Mateus. He was just..Never mind.

Golbez wasn't bad. He had a few problems, but I think he was just confused.

Kefka had so many problems wrong with him, yet it technically wasn't his fault. It was the Gehstalian Empire's fault. So..Atleast Celes was alright..Greatest Kefka moment ever was when he killed he Emperor dood.

Garland. He was AWESOME. He just was. No need to explain.

Jecht was help gone wrong. He sacrificed himself and because of that, he was forced to do evil crap. So..He's not evil, he was just forced to be.

Don't get my started on Vayne Solidor.

Barthandelus was just creepy. End of story.

So, my vote goes to Kuja. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:17 am
Jecht was a good guy, Yu Yevon was what made Jecht seem like a villain. I kinda think that Seymour should get a mention for his plan, but at the same time I hate him with his stupid voice and his ridiculous hair (seriously how much wax or gel does that guy go through a month?).

All in all, I think Ultimecia has my vote for her Time Kompression, and her general misuse of the letter K. Oh, and the plunging of Squall's mind to create the ultimate GF: Griever.  

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

GAlA Site Assistant 72

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm
Exdeath was a pretty good antagonist for antagonism reasons. And his final form, oh lord. Golbez too, excluding final form (if he even has one)

Ultimecia was good, as you guys have said.

Kefka and Sephiroth are way way way too overrated.

Kuja, Exdeath, The Emperor, Ultimecia, Kefka and Barthandelus all managed to scew up a world (Kuja, The Emperor and Barthandelus most notably with permanent results; Bart actually screwed 2 or 1 1/2)

Barthandelus was fun and had some epic battles (end of Chapter 9 and 11) and an awesome voice and a pretty cool design and an interesting plot and abilities (SHOOP DA WHOOP)

Vayne was a realistic, affable villain with sympathetic goals and an interesting story. Same for Venat naturally.

Dr Cid. was just crazy and awesome, though still affable in that way along with Vayne.

Gabranth is pretty awesome, and he is like Darth Vader but in a good way. And he's so much fun in Dissidia. And his story, while fairly small was still incredibly important, not to mention being one of a few good evil twin plots (he is essentially really a twin of Basch, just full of hatred)

The Occuria (I will stop with XII here, since they are pretty much the true antagonists) are assholes who you really hate, yet with a cool god/ghost/angel/spirit/demon motif and design.

So right now, it's a tie between Exdeath, Barthandelus and Gabranth, slightly leaning towards Barthandelus for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm
Golbez was not the true enemy but he was controlled by Zeromus.

Kefka is no where in the same class as Sephiroth and Sephiroth was not the villain, it was Jenova. Kefka was somewhat overrated but at least he wanted to Kill first then Destroy it all.

((go to the wowwiki to read on them.))  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Rosa Fiori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 pm
Kefka, for being all god-like and destroying a world 8D;
Seifer, just 'cause he's bad a**. He was, of course, controlled by Ultimecia so, I'm not quite sure if anyone else would quite agree that he was a Villain.
Jenova. Just 'cause she's freakin' epical
and lastly, Gabranth. Again, like Seifer, he wasn't really evil. He just wanted to serve his country plus, he was bad-a** too. (FF12, not Dissidia.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:39 pm
kefka actually ascended as a god. He absorbed all the magic he needed from the espers to become a god. Plus he's the only one to accomplish that feat where as sephiroth failed failed.  

Akumauri

GAlA Site Assistant 72

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 pm
Akumauri
kefka actually ascended as a god. He absorbed all the magic he needed from the espers to become a god. Plus he's the only one to accomplish that feat where as sephiroth failed failed.

Though the Emperor died and came back to life as the Emperor of Hell itself, did most of Kefka's memorable things before him and went to heaven as an evil lord angel being in less then half the time Kefka took, which would've been years. Just saying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:31 pm
Thong boy Kuja.

TOO FEMENINE scream  

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 pm
Weiss. He was amazing just for his speech.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:15 pm
i defiantly agree with u, any guy that wears a thong as an everyday outfit gotta be bad lolol  

Rindia

yu bahamut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:05 am
My favorite villan is Sin, mainly because it's so humongous.

Spoiler Warning:
Well I guess I can include Yu Yevon since he's responsible for recreating Sin. And there's no reason to blame Jecht for sacrificing himself to become the new Sin. But he was kinda being an a$$ towards his son. Still doesn't make him evil. rolleyes
I also like Anima (enemy or friend).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am
My favourite villian would have to be Kefka. I found him to be quite an enjoyable bad guy that doesn't conform to the stoic and reserved villian archetype that is so commonly overused. He makes you hate him and love him all at once, it certainly is a notable feat to accomplish such a dynamic character. So that's my reason for loving Kefka best. It's my opinion so take it or leave it. Your choice. whee  

Arikaz

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 am
Mine is Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz off of ff7 advent children  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items