Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image

"Hey. Hey, are you ready yet?"
Hissed Kamau softly from the den's entrance. Jeez. If they had any chance of succeeding with their newest quest while they would have to make it from the pride first. Which wouldn't be possible if either Abrafo or their mother caught them. Oddly, enough he had even beat Izin to being the first to be ready. Which usually Kamau always had to take time to plot things out. But for once he was feeling anxious and wanted to get moving as soon as possible.

So that's why Kamau and his brother were sneaking out now while both of their parents were away with their duties. But no telling when either of the two adults would come back. "Hurry up, Izin!" He looked around to check. So far it was clear. Good.

User Image
The leopardess yawned as she stretched out on a large rock near her pride's borders. Already the hunt had ended with a good catch and she had gladly let the others take back her own kill. "Mmm." Nia yawned again as she let the late evening sun soak into her fur. It was so peaceful and nice. Maybe she would take her time coming home tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image

"Shut up, butt wad." Izinhliziyo hissed in response, stretching out his hind legs with a glare. "Or do you want to be caught?" While he had really wanted Tendaji to go with them, he understood that the sooner they left, the easier it would be to escape. Plus, they wouldn't be gone long. And when they came back everyone would be so happy to see them again they wouldn't be mad.

Right?

He padded out of the den with his fat tail swaying behind him. In his younger years, the difference in size between his siblings wasn't as pronounced, but now it was irritating. Being the runt really sucked. He stuck his head up in the air and took off at a good run, body low to the ground.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:24 pm
Kamau frowned before bolting after his brother. His legs burned from the pressure to match his brother's insane speed. Though Izin may be the smallest from their family, he was definitely the fastest. Only because of his endurance could Kamau keep up as they kept running and running for what felt like forever.

"Are we safe yet?" Asked Kamau as he barely ran alongside his brother. Surely they should be by now. Only hunting parties and guards would normally come out this far and he figured that the hunters would be at the other side where the better herds were roaming.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 pm
Izinhliziyo stood up like a meerkat, and surveyed the area. "I think so. I don't see anything." He turned back to his brother with a shrug. It wasn't often that he was at the borders, so his skin tingled with the forbidden excitement of it. What would happen when/if they were caught?

"Come on." He lowered himself back down and skittered towards the border. One step, two step, three steps.....

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:49 pm
"Good." Kamau smirked. It seemed like they really were victorious. Already he could envision the glories of the free lands. Where many an adventure would await them along with the fema- wait a second. "Umm...Izin. Is it just me or do you have an odd feeling?"

A shadowed figure leaned over from her high perch with curiosity. Did she see what she thought she saw? All the way out here near the edge? For their sakes she hoped not.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 pm
"What kind of odd feeling?" His ears lowered back as he pondered. "Like...the kind you get when Rynskald is about to attack you from behind or when you think somethings there, but you can't really see it? Cuz, I've got a little of both."

The young Adolescent crept closer to his brother. It was shameful, considering he was the older of the pair, but he didn't care. Better to stay pretty and alive, than scarred and dead. How would he get a mate that way?

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:39 pm
"Yeah. Yeah, something like that." Kamau's nose wrinkled as he looked around. But really he couldn't see anything. It didn't help that the sun was currently shadowed by clouds either. Protectively he stepped closer to his brother and took the lead. If they had to, they would fight their way to freedom.

After all this was a great journey for them. Because it was for love. Definitely! Love and adventure were worth many a risk in Kamau's opinion.

"Okay. I think we should just run, Izin." He whispered as he hunkered down closer to the ground. "The last thing we can afford to do is to get caught..." Trailing off the young leopard frowned. Why had the clouds cast such a funny shadow behind them?

"Yeah. You better not get caught boys. No telling what would happen if ya got caught doing something bad." Whispered Nia from behind the pair. Their mother's eyes gleamed with amusement as Kamau let out a yowl and jumped into the air.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:43 pm
Izinhliziyo flexed his claws into the dirt and nodded, his chest tightening as he held his breath. If he just bolted he could make it to the rock line in a blink, he just knew it. Now, what was Kamau looking a-

"Ahhh!" His eyes shot open as he shrieked like a little girl. The young cat jumped to the side, looking up at the strange creature his brain slowly processed everything. Black fur, gold eyes....Oh boy. "Hi mom." He laughed nervously. "We weren't doing anything, were we, Kamau?" He nudged his brother. "Nothing, but taking a walk. Gotta stretch out the ol' muscles, you know."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:48 pm
"Ye-yeah! We were training our endurance by walking." Kamau nodded eagerly at their hopeless attempt at saving their hides. Why was Mom here anyways? "Did...did the hunt end early then Mom? I mean - we didn't mean to interrupt you, so we'll just continue our walk and be back for supper. Right, Izin?

Nia laughed, a purring sound that rumbled loudly in her throat. "Oh, boys. Boys, boys, boys. Really? Just taking a walk all the way out here? Practicing stealth as well then?" Her golden gaze ripped into her sons as she paced around them. "But it's no problem. If you're just taking a walk then I'll just join you." She smiled sweetly...too sweetly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:54 pm
Izin was so flustered at his mother's prescence all he could do was chirp "Ya!" and nod stupidly. His ears were still flipped back, giving him the entire appearance of a prey animal looking for the escape route. "You can't!" He blurted out, then immediately wished he hadn't. "Because....uh....it's a man walk." Ya, Abrafo had those all the time. "We're talking about man things and sorry, but your a female, so you can't come."  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:57 pm
"You can't!" Kamau looked sheepishly at Izin as he echoed his brother's own protest. "He's got a point mom. If you come with us, it'll just not be the same. We men need time to talk and be our manly selves. It'll just embarrass you." He nodded and tried his best to keep Nia's glittering gaze though in the end the leopard looked to the side.

Nia grinned and swallowed the laughter that rose in her throat. These two were really something! "Oh? Then I should Abrafo. I know that he loves a man walk." She smiled and nodded, "We can all three go back to get him. I'm sure he'll love to hear about how far your man walk will take you. Or was going to."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 pm
It seemed like the more the two rattled on, the slimmer their chances of getting out became. Izinhliziyo stood up a little straighter, though admittedly sheepishly, so she wouldn't pick apart his lies.

"But thats too much maness. Remember? Two's company, but three's a crowd. And I- Wait. What do you mean?" Now he was fishing, though very obviously. Did she know something? He gave a sidelong glance to his brother. Had Kamau spilled the beans? Oh My Gods, he did! He spilled so Izin would get in trouble. That double crossing little snake. Suddenly, he crashed, "It's all his fault! He wanted to go!"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 pm
"Izin!" Kamau groaned. Why in the world had he even let his older brother talk? "You idiot!" He hissed before looking back to his mother with his ears pressed against his head. Man were they in for it. "I have no idea what he means, mom. I mean that we...that we... We both decided to go...but it's not what you think - we were just walking right? We might have been looking and Izin-" He looked over at his brother with a sigh, "You suck." There was no way they could get out of it now.

"Now now." Nia stretched out and looked at both of her sons with a cool gaze, "What is all this blabbering really about? Izin? Kamau?" She looked closer at Izin though since he had been the first to break. "I promise I won't thrash you both, unless it's something really stupid."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 pm
"Idiot?! You mean you didn't- GODS! I am an idiot." He growled, literally slapping his forehead, slowly draggin his paw down his face, "Ya, I suck. Big time."

The young male stared his mother for an eternity, weighing the odds and ends of telling her, because he was sure she was going to thrash them anyway. Finally, with a depressed huff, he murmured, "We're going away to get some ladies." There, he said it. Now they were like every other male in the pride, but really, it wasn't like that. He wanted to true love! Hopefully she could see that.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:40 pm
Kamau sighed in defeat as Izin gave both of them away and the leopard sat next to his brother and laid down. After a quiet moment in which no one spoke Kamau finally looked up to Nia. "Well?"

"I don't know what to say." Nia shook her head before looking at her sons with curiosity. Out of all of the plots that she had expected from the pair, this wasn't one of them. Why did they want ladies? "Don't tell me you're taking after most of the males in this pride, boys. You want ladies?" She asked again while shaking her head in slight disbelief. "Why do you want ladies? For fun? Amusement? A one night meeting?" Her golden gaze narrowed bitterly, "I hope not."

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff