Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Faery Glamours Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anybody reading along?
But I'm roleplaying!
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Naw
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yup
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:02 pm
What would you do if you needed help, desperately, and nowhere in the human world could you find it?

What if that help came at a price?

Would you help a person who needed it, even if they were not the same species?

What would you want them to do in return?

What if it wasn't you at stake?

Would you have the heart to go through with such a deal?

Would you use your talent to such an end?

Well, if the compensation were very tempting.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:00 pm
Controls my every move: Theasama
On a birth certificate: Patrick Raphael Smith.
Another number: 20
Can't change it: I come from a poor family, yet my mother insists that she comes from a ‘noble’ family if you just go back a generation or five.
My father taught me how to ride a horse, as well as how to climb trees and – in his eyes, the most essential skill of all: how to be a blacksmith.
Unfortunately for Dear Old Pa, I – his one and only son – took to being a blacksmith like a fish to grass: I hated it and failed miserably. However, I like to think my skills with wood excused my failure with metals.
I have several sisters, and all three of them would love to find out what secret I’m hiding concerning my friend Adrian.
Ahhh, Adrian, the raven-haired, green-eyed hunk of gorgeousness that resides in our village that is no more into men than I am into women.
Ugh, women! All like my mother, with their prissy airs and ‘graces’, their dresses that have to be kept clean no matter the cost!
No no, a rugged man like Adrian is the only type of human being for me.
We were childhood playmates, but then he grew up and caught the ‘courting’ bug that dictated he ought to chase after frilled skirts.
I wouldn’t mind, but he succeeded, and now he is to marry ‘Gabrielle’, a horrid woman who will bear his children and take him away from me forever!
Despite my resentment of the fact that he cannot see what she shall do to him, to our friendship, I would still do anything for him, even give up my useless life – afterall, without him in it as either friend or lover (if only!) what is my purpose?
Just me: Sarcastic, unless I know you well. If I do know you well, then either I tolerate you more, or you simply know by now how to get past my sarcasm. The only times my barriers are down are when the ale is down my throat, or when I have a knife in one hand and a log in the other. At such times, tears may fall, harsh words spoken, or possibly confessions that I did not intend to reveal.
Want to shoot: Gabriella. ‘Gabby’, is the one Adrian is betrothed to, and the one I want to replace.
Any abbreviation of the name ‘Patrick’ – only Adrian is allowed to call me by an abbreviation of that name.
Women who plague me: apparently I am as eligible a bachelor as Adrian, yet I shall not be forced into an unhappy alliance with any female!
Makes me happy: Carving wood into useful objects, as it calms me. The thought that, perhaps one day, Adrian will notice me as a love interest – not to mention the many fantasies of what could happen if he did. Also, I have an interest in poisons.
In the mirror:
User Image

My roots: Insanity Dragonfly
Whispered in the wind: Taranieth Psilocybe
Count the rings: 113
Turn the leaves: Taranieth is a young faery. For the first years of his life, he was spoiled, like many others. After he reached physical maturity, however, he learned he preferred to walk the deep forests for a time. In the course of his wanderings he happened to be close to villages, for to avoid the other fae humans are the best of wards.
He is getting a little lonely, however. Fae, though not as social as humans by nature, do like to seek out mates around his time of life, after a fair period of just after-ritual romps in the leaves.
He made his home with the help of another- the charm around is what many call "nowhere and everywhere", which is a slight modification of the rules of physics which permit you to enter nd exit anywhere on the planet whilst the actual place in question is somewhere unfindable, such as inside a mountain. The windows are charmed to show many pleasant scenes.
Taranieth's magical specialty is trickery and illusion, and particularly those of changing people's shapes, sizes, and faces.
In the depths beneath the bark: Taranieth is self-centered and sometimes slightly vain. He suffers from a bad case of narcissism and is, particularly among humans, absolutely insufferable. He is also fairly controlling and jealous, and at times a very slight bit sadistic, though really only if he knows his partner will enjoy it. However, he has a core of good hidden deep below. His love of nature is the obvious manifestation, but there are other clues. He carries no weapons, and though he claims he doesn't need them, the real reason is that he can see no occasion to use them. He loves to keep things safe near him, even if they don't particularly enjoy the attention. He can also be fairly sarcastic and talks very little, unless he decides it is worth his time to tell a story, which of course will induce him to speak for hours.
Dark as the night: Being smothered in affection drives him insane. Like all fairies he has no affection for metal, and even gold does not tempt him. However, mytheral, the very odd metal that only faery know how to extract, for it must be pulled from the stone without damage to it or it will be useless, a strange alloy of several other metals that has color-changing and energy-bending properties, is another story.
My moon and stars: The necklace of braided hair, mytheral, and trace amounts of gold given to his mother by his father, passed down at his coming of age. Pretty young boys are also a favourite, as is causing a little healthy havoc here and there among humans.
In the clear water of the brook:

User Image  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:23 pm
(x) needs help. Urgently.

Otherwise somebody he loves is going to get very hurt.

He has no idea what to do about it.

(y) can help.

His magic is more than capable of healing the breach.

But he requires a very high price- one eternity.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:35 pm
PROFILES

Mine-
[color=limegreen][b]My roots:[/b] {username}
[b]Whispered in the wind:[/b] {Character name}
[b]Count the rings:[/b] {age}
[b]Turn the leaves:[/b] {History}
[b]In the depths beneath the bark:[/b] {Personality}
[b]Dark as the night:[/b] {Dislikes}
[b]My moon and stars:[/b] {Likes}
[b]In the clear water of the brook:[/b] {picture}
[/color]

Yours-
[color=blue][b]Controls my every move:[/b] {username}
[b]On a birth certificate:[/b] {Character name}
[b]Another number:[/b] {age}
[b]Can't change it:[/b] {History}
[b]Just me:[/b] {Personality}
[b]Want to shoot:[/b] {dislikes}
[b]Makes me happy:[/b] {likes}
[b]In the mirror:[/b] {picture}
[/color]

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:56 pm
There are a few rules.
They're pretty simple.
1- Spell. Please.
2- If it bothers most roleplayers, chances are it bothers me. Rules are similar to every other roleplay.
3- You are UKE.
4- Go for this storyline, if ou haven't guessed it out yet.

(X) runs off to try to solve his little dilemma, involving someone else, like a best friend, who is in a really really bad position. The position seems unsolvable. Someone they REALLY care about.
-
(x) meets (y), who is of the fae folk.
-
(y), being a lustful little fae, tells (x) he can help the friend- but only if (x) spends the rest of his life with him. Which means eternity, in the enchanted company of (y), if (x) want that.
-
(y) begins to fall in love with (x) and vice-versa but they are both prevented by the odd situation, particularly (y).
-
(More will happen but that's a surprise.)

5- PM me the profile titled something silly. Whatever you like. Things like "*sneeze* faery dust", or "enchant me" or "Edward!!!"
6- Have fun.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:31 am
A few little setting explanations.

Number one- The difference between Fairy and Faery.
It isn`t just a letter. It imples something much more.
Fairies are stupid things like Tinkerbell whose most dangerous ability is sprinkling fairy dust up people`s noses.
No, I mean Faeries. Of the Fae folk. Infinitely more frightening.
Number two- A crash course on what faeries are.
An old and legendery species, taught by the moon to use the energy of the healthy earth as the humans were taught by the sun to hurt and cut her for metal.
The Fae folk are extremely powerful particularly during the night. Their lives are endless- only the recent human weapons can kill them. They do not wear the metals humans mine, as they are toxic to them.
Every fairy has a specialty and, apart from the moon sabbaths, where there is either a new or full moon in a clear sky, they hardly meet. Full moon days are celebrations in which every fairy gets together and they show things they have made for the occasion, according to their specialty- a poem, a dance, a sculpture, a difficult peice of magic or an article of clothing. On the new moon, however, is the day the moon`s eye can no longer see. All together they weep the loss... and then profit from the time where there is nobody watching to be particularly promiscuous.
Faeries rarely have children, and so they always greet one with joy. The children are treasured and every member of the community takes care of them, resulting in youthes that are sometimes even a little too confident of themselves.
But the less social fairies, and there are many, only join in the celebrations when they happen, but otherwise stray very far from all company.
Number three- other creatures.
There are plenty of mythical creatures that have a basis in troth. Fae often ride Iradia, moonlight horses that are capable of flight. Because they are made of the essence of the moon, they strengthen the fairies by reflecting the light of the sun even in daytime. Iradia are usually in light colors. They have given rise to the legend of the unicorn and the pegasus.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:04 am
Reserved for possible future necessity.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:54 am
Like delicate lace, so the threads intertwine oh gossamer web, of wond'rous design.
User Image
Such beauty and grace, wild nature produces.... Ughh, look at that spider suck out that bug's juices.

Small earth sprites flitted through the air around a figure, tall, skinny, long-haired and alone. His eyes glowed an eerie green in the moonlit air around the little clearing in which he stood. Absentmindedly, it seemed, the figure lifted a hand and caught one from next to his pointed right ear. The others scattered. Holding it for a moment he watched it, and then, with an infinitesimal shrug, let it go.

It flew off as fast as it could.

The other sprites in the bushes took a while to overcome their shock, but eventually again braved the open air around the odd man. He had not hurt the little creature he had caught. Soon they were vying for his attention again, doing silly acrobatics which, though they did not obviously amuse him, were entertaining enough to prevent him from wandering away again for some time. Eventually, however, the sun came up and the little mothlike, glowing creatures ceased to light up, and fled to the safety of the bushes to sleep.

Taranieth Psilocybe, for that was his name, shrugged and went off into the forest. They are foolish, forgetful, simpleminded creatures. he thought, But they are very pretty.

Soon he reached a large oak. He placed his palm flat on its surface, and murmured a few words in the elvish language. The trunk split in two from the roots, forming an archway into what appeared to be a room, cozy and small, with two doors and a set of stairs leading from it.

It was furnished modestly but beautifully. A small dragon, about the size of a labrador, that had at first appeared to be a statue stirred as he entered. The archway closed behind him, receding into a light green wall.

"Keegan. Good morning."
he said, friendly.

The dragon came to him and, affectionately pushing his snout at the faerie's hand to get petted. Chuckling, he obliged, giving the creature a scratch behind his fringe.

The dragon soon bored of his game and ell asleep on Taranieth. "I suppose I must be a pillow." he muttered, rolling his startling green eyes. He lay his head back on the chair.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:54 am
For although mine heart is by sorrow bound...

User Image

As the sun rose, so did the village. Patrick stared out from his vantage point atop the tallest tree - an oak? He wasn't sure as he had never been taught the names of the trees, no matter how many fallen logs he picked up.

His eyes were fixed, as they usually were at such an hour, on the door to Adrian's home. Nothing else could grasp his attention until he had seen Adrian, fit and well, leaving the house.

At one time, Patrick Raphael Smith would not have hesitated to be waiting outside the door he now gazed at with longing, but that time had long since passed - much to his despair, for Adrian was the only friend he had cared for in his twenty years of life.

A snort left him: life? More like existence! Adrian would not acknowledge that marrying a woman would bind him more securely than a straight-jacket, tighter than rope!
His naive, gorgeous friend still believed that he would be allowed to drink as he pleased, to roam where he wished - with whom he wished, as well!

With all the women he's bedded, it's a - pleasing - shock that none have turned up with a child growing inside them! Patrick shook his head, knowing that any who bore Adrian a child would be his most hated enemy: it was what he could not do, no matter how he might wish -

He blinked as Adrian came out of a house to the left of his own. He inhaled sharply, the sight of his beloved striking in the morning light: the waves of blue-black hair that currently hid a face that wore an expression of agony, of... horror?!

Patrick left the tree, somehow still being careful not to cause any damage to it despite his rush, and raced for Adrian's side, catching him about the shoulders to halt him.

Adrian blinked and shook his head mutely before the words that were to change Patrick's life would come.
"It's all over-! I got her pregnant and now - now the whole village will be in an outrage! They'll hang m-me!" he gasped, his head falling to Patrick's shoulder.

The world fell away, no sound entering Patrick's head as he let go of Adrian's shoulders and swayed on the spot. After a minute, the pleas of the one he wished he could be bound to got through to him, and he stared helplessly at Adrian.
"How am I supposed to help you?! I cannot make the pregnancy go away! Why? WHY did you have to make her pregnant?!" He demanded, voice a wail as he spun away.

Patrick started running and kept going, into the woods that he usually found so peaceful. The woods that, today, were no help to him at all.

It is true that he has a hatred of women, yet he would not slay one, especially not a pregnant one - they may be the worst of all creatures, but that did not mean he could be so evil as to dispose of them.

Once one woman comes forth, others will join her to say he defiled them... they will do it on their mother's command to attempt to ensnare him into a marriage. Gabrielle -
Here he shuddered, glaring at nothing at the very mention of her name in his mind.
Gabrielle will throw Adrian away as unworthy of her, even if she has already tasted him as well. Then the fathers and brothers of the 'fair maidens' who were 'brutally deceived', shall tear him limb from limb-

Patrick felt his legs give way beneath him, his knees sinking into the earth beside a tree.
He could not watch such a spectacle! He must not allow it to happen! His fists thumped at his own legs, instinctively hurting himself as opposed to the nature around him.
Tears trickled down his face as his mind fought a silent war: he must help, and yet he could do nothing.

... deep within it's depths might true love still be found.

((I hope that that sounds alright, and if not - or if I wasn't supposed to have reached the part where Patrick has a problem yet - then please tell me.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:15 am
Like delicate lace, so the threads intertwine oh gossamer web, of wond'rous design.
User Image
Such beauty and grace, wild nature produces.... Ughh, look at that spider suck out that bug's juices.

Soon enough Keegan woke and the faerie left his home again to wander. Taranieth was not particularly interested in any one thing about the forest- he simply enjoyed wandering it for its sights, and did not need sleep enough to justify going to bed at sunup like he usually did in the winter. He preferred the night, of course, but sunlight didn`t hurt his physical body any, though it muted the magic, excepting of course his specialty, illusion. Even that he did not do as well as usual.

He slipped through the trees like a shadow, making no noise. The usual sounds surrounded him. Chirping bird, the distant tinkle of the brook, the rustle of leaves and far away... sobs? His long, pointed ears pricked up, almost houndlike. It was not coming from the village. It was too close to him for that. He ran over, and, as it seemed to be human, modestly changed what had been only a pair of shorts and his necklace for appropriate garb, that of a young gentleman, hiding his ears, diminishing ever so slightly the glow of his eyes. The hair he settled at a medium length, a little longer than the current fashion.

He seemed human enough now, albeit a little tall and slightly too slender. He could have changed his height and level of corpulence had he been granted the power of the moon, but he had to make do with simple earth energy, almost as potent but less controllable. Had he tried to change his height he could have ended up fourfeet tall. As it was the most obvious annoyance was that his coattails flared a little bit too theatrically.

He stepped out of the shadows. His gasp was unfeigned. The boy, lying there sobbing, was a shocking sight. His silvery hair was moonlike. His delicately formed face could have been made by one of the fey carvers, as an incarnation of the god of love. He was beautiful.

He was also sobbing. Taranieth appreciated the way he punched his own knees instead of the tree as most humans would. He was tempted to kidnap him, but he would no doubt be missed.

Lust-struck he might be, but he respected the Agreement. Thousands of years of fae work to ensure they went unnoticed were not to be undone. Every magical creature that had gone underground could be uncovered by one false move, one misguided spell.

The Agreement suggested avoiding talking to humans, never telling them of magic, and always keeping ears and other giveaways hidden. But there were always exceptions, and a prospective mate is always an exception. He knelt down beside him. "What on earth is a beauty like you doing crying so? What is the matter?" he asked, intending to simply give him some comfort and send him on his way.

((Yup. Yay! I has plan for how to fix that problem nicely.... he`ll basically hide the pregnancy so that it never appears to be any bigger than it used to be, make an illusory period, and then after the girl has told whoever else that it was a false alarm, give her the real story. Nine months later he`ll collect the child. So he and Patrick can have BABIES! or one baby.))  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:48 am
User Image

Patrick hadn't heard the man before him approach, and so when he was spoken to his head jerked up. He dragged his hand over his eyes and then blinked at the man - surely no mere man should look like this? - before him.

Then he registered the tear drops on the back of his hand that confirmed the gentleman's words. As he did not like to be caught weeping, for any reason, his voice came out harsh, the sarcasm and bitterness thick.
"'Beauty? Now, if only that were true then perhaps the idiot I'm secretly in love with wouldn't be in such a mess. He slept with so many women in our village, and now he's going to pay for it. I can do naught."

Patrick raised his eyes to the stranger's. "My best friend is a true beauty, and although women incessantly follow my heels I'm not fooled by the false flattery." A small, hollow excuse for a laugh escaped him.
"But do not worry, I have not the brawn or the desire to scold you for it."

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

Taranieth's eyes widened. The harsh words offered such an incredible contrast to the boy's whole appearance, he wondered or a time if he had someone speaking for him in the bushes, before shaking such an idea off as ridiculous.The other's lips had moved.

But the next words were no as enlightening as they would have been to one with more knowledge of human culture. "Indeed I can not guess at your meaning. Perhaps I may offer some assistance." he said. "And I suggest you look in a mirror for a moment before you starts spouting words such as false flattery. I am entirely earnest in my compliment. I have no idea whom you are mentioning, but I am sure that if he truly is more beautiful than you, he must be fairly close to the gods themselves. As to your brawn- now that hardly matters."

He gulped, and hoped that the other would believe the plural gods to be a slip of the tongue.

And attribute the comment that his brawn hardly mattered to a boast of muscle rather than a simple statement relating to the fact it was hard to punch a man who looks like he's in front of you when he's actually right by your left elbow.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:00 pm
((I know he ends up in a tree, but he is still close enough for Taranieth to speak to.... hopefully that's alright. Otherwise I can edit it and give you more chance to reply...? sweatdrop
Edit: I don't have the ability to put it all exactly how I want it, but I'll learn. I want this one to have the image on the left with the text beside it xD))

User ImagePatrick stared at him as he listened to the way he spoke. He was a nobleman, to be sure. Probably thought that gold could cure all ills just so long as you had lots of it to spare.

But even if the fathers would accept such bribery, the moment the gent before him left the village they would grab Adrian to commence what this man of noble birth had prevented for a mere day.

His eyes cast around in agitation for a suitable piece of wood, his fingers itching: if he could just carve something, he might regain some calm and not resume the shameful display of weakness that had drawn this man to him.
"Sir, there is nothing you can do for Adrian. He made one of them pregnant, and though I despise women I could not murder one - 'specially not a pregnant one. The poor child, male or female, is not to blame afterall."

He sighed heavily, then resumed searching for a fallen log, but they were all healthy and attached to the tree, the rest mere twigs. The lack of a discovery of a way to reach a little sliver of peace made him irritable as he replied to the advice about a mirror.
"Sir, I am expected to marry a woman and appreciate her beauty, which means my own supposed looks should be ignored. A fact I am perfectly fine with, so long as the man I care for does not notice me in such a way.
If he were to recognise what you claim to see, then I would undoubtedly fall at his feet with useless hope."

A snort left him and he rose to his feet. "That shall not happen, nor shall I become a woman's property: I would go insane for certain if I were forced into that!"
He inclined his head and bowed. "I apologise for my ramble, and hope you shall excuse me: I require some quiet that I may be composed enough to think of a solution..."

Patrick strode to the tree and began to climb, careful not to cause any damage to the tree as he perched on the branch closest to the ground: he feared falling, as he was currently more distracted than he had ever been.

((O_o you edited your post!! I like the idea of them having babies, though it'll be more like seven to eight months: the girl is certain she's pregnant, and missing one period might not have convinced her - that is, if we're rping this in a time before pregnancy tests...? xD I kind of imagined we were.
O_O That would also be perfect AND heartbreaking: Patrick would be confronted by a child who looks like the one he used to love and fantasize about! Though maybe it wouldn't hurt too much after so many months...? We shall see!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:05 am
((There you are, dearest Theasama.))

User Image

Taranieth was for a moment confused, until he remembered human children were not always a blessing. And then his mind began to work. The boy did not wish to marry a human female. His friend was in danger. He could save the friend. He could give a baby a life he could never have as a b*****d in human society. And as a very large bonus... he would have a very pretty young mate.

But he wondered... Is this a little too underhand?

He lifted his eyes to the other`s, which, despite being puffy and red from crying, were beautiful.

He made his decision. He would have the boy. "If I could stop the pregnancy. If it could be done... to make the foolish male safe without harming the child or the parent... what would you be prepared to do, to make that happen?" he asked.

I wonder how far his affection goes... I hope it is the selfless kind... If he refuses then I can do nothing. he thought. But if he accepts... I will have to teach him. But he will be mine. This beauty will belong to me.

((And yes, since this is before contraception it must necessarily be before pregnancy tests.))  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:41 pm
((Thank you~!))

User Image
...deep within it's depths might true love still be found.

Patrick almost fell out of the tree as the stranger's voice floated up to him, the words making his mouth hang open.
"B-But sir-! How could you accomplish such a thing? I understand you must be wealthy, but riches won't solve every malady!" He sputtered, confused until an image of Adrian laughing filled his mind.
Adrian, his lifelong friend, the foolish one who always attracted attention whether he was laughing in sunlight, or dancing underneath the moon.

Patrick had attempted - many, many times over the years - to pretend that a female with the same hair, or with a similar facial structure was Adrian.
Each time he had failed within seconds.
Every time he had then sought out Adrian, either to watch from afar, or to converse with him and simply enjoy everything about him.

Unfortunately for his own well-being, he knew he loved Adrian and Adrian alone, no matter how many others he acknowledged were attractive in their own way - no matter what Adrian did that tortured him secretly inside.

With a gulp, he descended from the tree and then stood straight to face the unnaturally gorgeous man, eyes filled with honesty and determination.
"Sir, if such a thing was possible, then I would accept whatever price or penalty it took to see it happen."
His eyes became steel as he flicked away a strand of hair. "If it wasn't for the fact that none would believe me, I would claim I had been the one to sleep around."
He snorted. "But I would not touch any of them, even in a friendly way..."

((Good to know I had the right time period in mind ^_^))  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff