[PRP] When Boredom Strikes (Nyota & Zamba)[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 am
User Image

Nyota was bored - no she was beyond bored. It was time to go out and find something to do, but what. She had visited the groundlings plenty this week and while they were always interesting she wanted to do something different. Perhaps go out into the roguelands again. Or visit the costumers. Plenty of options but nothing really stood out to her. Letting out a sigh she rolled onto her belly and looked about the den.

Maybe one of her siblings would play with her, at least until she decided where she wanted to go today. Glancing over towards them she was disappointed to see them all sleeping. Or were they? Her brother looked like he was awake. Sneaking over to Zamba she poked him with her paw. "Zamba, are you awake?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 am
User Image

Zamba rolled his eye up to regard Nyota as she approached him, reaching out to swat at her paw when she poked him "Unfortunately" He answered her with a slight yawn. Zamba had never been much of a morning cub, but he was awake now and it was unlikely he would be able to get back to sleep so with a few stretches he sat up and looked at his sister. "Why?" He asked her curiously - normally Nyota just wandered off on her own, lately she'd been gone most mornings before he was even up.

Looking over the rest of the family he nodded towards the entrance "We should probably go out there if you don't want to wake anyone else up" He suggested - knowing that Nyota most certainly didn't want to wake their mother.

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 am
"Why? Because I'm bored and want to play." She whispered to him, careful to keep her voice low so as to not wake the others. At least Zamba was smart enough to offer for them to go outside, the last thing she wanted was for Maua to wake up. If her sisters woke up, that was one thing, but Maua would just yell like always. "Come on." She said before quietly bounding out of the den.

Once outside Nyota was greeted with the cool morning air and the first rays of the morning sun. This was the time she liked the most, mainly because the pride was still waking up which gave her the best opportunity to escape before the guards finished their morning rotation. Turning to look at Zamba she smiled widely. "So what are you going to do?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am
Shaking his head at his sister as she bounded out the door Zamba crept after her, his steps silent as he padded past the rest of his sleeping family and into the morning light. letting loose another yawn he stretched again before shrugging at his sister "I hadn't really thought about it to be honest" He told her truthfully "Besides you were the one who woke me up cause you were bored, and your the one who always has plans" He reminded her with a slight tap of his paw.

Zamba was somewhat curious about where she went all the time, of all of his siblings it was Nyota who seemed to get around the most- of course she was also the one who got yelled at the most so he supposed there was a drawback to her free wheeling ways. "Where is it that you go all the time anyways?"

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 am
Nyota gave her brother a smile. "You're right, I always have a plan." Then her smile dropped into a bit of a frown. "Except for today, I don't exactly have a plan figured out yet. But that's where you come in!" She told him proudly, hoping that perhaps he would show some initiative and make a plan for her.

"As for where I go. Usually I go to visit the groundlings, or maybe the players." Taking a step closer so that she could whisper to Zamba. "And sometimes I leave the pridelands completely and go off to play with some rogues." Pulling her head back she smiled. "All depends on where my paws take me really." Nyota glanced over her shoulder for a moment then returned her gaze to Zamba. "Or where the guards are." She said with a roll of her eyes. Guards, they were so annoying.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 am
Ah well he'd expected her to say she went off to play with the groundlings - visit the players but wait a minute, did she say she ran off to play with rogues? Maaaaan mom would totally kill her if she found out what she was up too. Not that Zamba would tell - being the only male with 5 siblings he was somewhat used to hearing all their girly little secrets. And he kept them - even if Nyota's secret wasn't exactly girly, it was actually kinda brave, Zamba was impressed.

"Mom is going to kill you if she catches you" He warned her softly - thought she would know that already, how their mom felt about rogues was definitely not a secret. Scrunching his face up a bit Zamba tried to come up with something she might like to do "I normally follow dad around and make him show me fighting moves..."He told his sister and then struck with an idea he regarded her seriously 'If your going to keep running around the rogue lands you should learn how to fight!, you know to keep you safe and stuff"

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:26 am
Nyota gave her eyes another roll. "Mother already caught me out there once, so clearly she won't kill me." Of course when Maua had caught her she was merely just leaving the pridelands and hadn't run into any rogues that day. But since then she had met an older rogue cub. Maybe tomorrow she would do and visit Tamu again, after all he did tell her to come see her as often as she could manage. The thought made her smile for a moment before giving her head a shake to clear her thought.

"Fighting lessons huh?" Well that sounded pretty darn interesting. And maybe she could show off these fighting skills the next time she met up with Tamu. Surely he would like to rough house a bit. "Alright! What can you show me?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:41 am
"Lots of stuff" Zamba promised with a quick glance around "But not here, I don't want dad to know I'm teaching others he might be mad and give me a lecture about why its not 'for fun' but 'for protection'" He said mimicking their father's voice by making his own a bit deeper. "I'm sure you can relate" He told her with a slight shake of his head - Zamba knew Nyota had had her fair share of lectures.

"Lets go to the clearing by the watering pond - I bet its so early no one will even be near there yet" He told her before starting, bounding down the trail without looking back to see if she was following.

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 am
"I'd gladly sit through a lecture from father any day." At least Kivuli remained calm at all times, never raising his voice in anger or frustration like Maua did. Not like Nyota ever showed any fear or emotion while being yelled at. That was she could just infuriate her mother more. It wasn't easy to explain why she enjoyed angering Maua, but she did.

"Fine, but if a guard catches us I'm blaming you." She called out as she chased after her brother. Not that she really cared if she got caught or not, no guard in their right mind would wake Maua up this early even if they did catch Nyota escaping. Then it would be the guard who got yelled at.

Racing with her brother they finally reached the pond. Tail flicked about playfully as she came to a stop beside Zamba. "Okay so teach me. What move do I learn first?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:01 pm
Skidding to a stop alongside his sister Zamba glanced around - but just as he expected no one was out and about this early. Good, Zamba wasn't really worried about a lecture from his father as much as he was someone seeing him try to teach for the first time. What if he was awful at it? That would be embarrassing. "Well dad says it all depends on your opponent" Zamba started as he circled Nyota "If their bigger and stronger then you - then you have to use quick precise attacks to take them them down before they close with you..like..like clawing their hamstring" and he jumped in to bat at her back leg playfully before jumping out again.  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Listening carefully to Zamba's words Nyota watched as he jumped into, batted at her leg and jumped back. Normally, if they had have been playing, she would have went on the defensive. But this time she had just stood there during his 'attack' if only to learn the proper way to do the move.

"Okay." She said he was done. "Now let me try." Pausing for a moment she finally jumped at her brother, striking at his back leg with her paw and then jumped backwards. "How was that? Did I do it right?" She really hoped she had mimicked the move correctly. Nyota hated having to be taught things multiple times.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:13 pm
Zamba watched as Nyota echoed his movements and gave her a quick nod "you did it right" He assured her "And your pretty quick too so that type of fighting will probably work well for you" He continued as he pondered a few other tips his father and some of the other pride members had given him during his time of following them around and while he doubted Nyota would find many lion's smaller and faster then her there was always cheetahs and leopards and the like which might be.

"So when your fighting something smaller then you, you should always use your extra weight to your advantage, and go for their back or their neck to pin them to the ground so they can't run off or use their speed against you."

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:07 am
She stood a little bit taller and straighter as her brother spoke. If Zamba said she was doing well then it must be true, she didn't know her brother to lie at all. Once again she listened to his instructions on his next move, using your weight as an advantage. Well she could do that right? And since Zamba didn't seem to be about to show her how it was done then that must mean it was her turn to try it out.

Giving him a slight nod in acknowledgment of the information she stood there for a moment before springing herself towards him, aiming for his back. "Like this?" She asked as she came down at him, hoping that he wouldn't counter with a move he hadn't taught her yet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:17 am
Zamba let his sister knock him over and onto the ground, batting at her playfully while she stood over top of him while nodding and laughing "yes something like that" he acknowledged in thought "But then you have to be careful less your opponent scratch at you with his hind legs, or wrap their front legs around your neck and bite you" He cautioned, pedaling his back legs like a lion trying to tear out the belly of his opponent to show her before flipping back onto his stomach and standing up.  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am
Nyota smirked. "But if I land on it's back it won't be able to claw me in the stomach." Of course she knew it depending on if the other lion or animal happened to be stronger than she was, or more agile. There were a number of factors that came into play, some of which she knew about, others which she hoped to learn about in the future. "Do you think if I asked dad to teach me things that he would?" She questioned, though she wasn't entirely sure whether he would or not.

Her smile grew a bit as she looked mischievously at her brother. "I bet I can beat you home." She said before spinning around and dashing off back towards the den. Nyota really didn't if she won or lost, she had learned something and had fun doing it today.

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff