Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes
  No
View Results

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:34 pm
Originally a valentines day event in the spirit of love and friendship, this thread is all about spreading the love and giving some recognition to girls in this guild who deserve it.

A lot of you have probably done this before, maybe in a class at school or a team of some sort. Typically, you would write something nice about every other person in that group (a 'warm fuzzy') and the comments are anonymously distributed to those people by a teacher or team leader. Makes everyone happy, yea?
So I'm thinking that we could do a version of this within the guild. To participate, all you have to do is think of [one or more girls in the guild and pm me something you admire about each of those girls. I will post all the warm fuzzies on the first page for everyone to see, but they will be completely anonymous. Try to write something that hasn't already been written. Remember to keep adding fuzzies whenever you think of them and to check back for updates!

Rules:
1) absolutely nothing negative whatsoever is to be said about anyone in this thread. It destroys the whole point.
2) Please stay and chat even if you don't enter, so we can stay high on the first page!
3)When sending the pms, using a shortened version of the girls usernames is fine as long as I know who you're talking about.
7) Check out the fourth post for a cute little story in the spirit of this event courtesy of 0Lush0!
8 ) Any questions, pm me don't post here 'cause I can't guarantee I'll see them.
9)You can write fuzzies for any girl in the guild!

A big thanks to everyone who's sent something in, you've made someone feel warm and fuzzy =)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:35 pm
Warm Fuzzies!!

~iCrickle~

*When comes a holiday comes iCrickle's fun parties and gift giving activities! She's always on the move to get posting those contests and gift-giving threads; always a great thing that everyone loves. She takes intiative and has a great way of organizing in the heat.

*she's always here and there around the guild and even though there was a showdown not long ago i wish everyone could put aside there differences and the fight, let it die a natural death and become friendly again. she is always seen helping out posting new topics and forums that are a great idea, and helps out a lot. she puts a lot of time into the guild to let it grow . she's an amazing girl.

*accepted the things I did and became a good friend.

~Lieutenant Shotgun~

*Shotgun's a shotgun. She will keep on firing away with a spunky attitude. She makes catchy threads, including role-plays and games, and has a great sense of humour. A great friend if you're looking for one, you can always go to her if you need to talk to someone. Besides, you don't need to be extremly popular to be admirable.

*She's a wiry little firecracker with a kind heart. She'll gladly help you out in a pinch.

*A smart, sassy girl full of great ideas. She always has something to say, and isn't afraid to say it. Which is incredibly admirable.

~Rei Uchikino~

*I see her everywhere she is so supportive.

*Rei is a calm voice of reason when everyone else has lost it.

*A lovely lady. You can always count on her to be the calm one when everyone else has lost it. She is the voice of reason and a moral compass. <3

*She is one of the funniest girls I know. She knows when to jump into a conversation with a funny line any day and exit the same way. <3

*She is awesome to be able to hang out with.

*I've never met a more intelligent and sophisticated woman. All of her opinions are valid and I always enjoy it when she puts her two cents in a debate. Also, Rei is very, very beautiful.

*She always has an interesting post where ever you see hear and is someone I enjoy running into. It seems that not matter where ever I see her, she is being herself.

~Thorny_Singer~

*Never has a bad word to say about anyone, and alwys keeps the mood fun and playful.

*Always has adorable and unique avatars that suit her personality.

*is really nice and friendly. She never says bad things about anyone and she makes a good friend.

*I love this girl. Shes always right behind me posting the in the game area and shes so nice. I think since I've joined I've enjoyed seeing her around the most

~Birdkilla~

*Is sweet to everyone and gives great advice. I think she's a very strong person, and knows how to be quietly assertive.

*has got to be the most active girl in this guild. She’s always on and always posting. I don’t know how many times I’ve been on late at night and had multiple conversations going with her in different threads.

~Namikikyo~

*She's often quiet and shy. But when she speaks her mind it motivates you. ^w^

*A smart lass, who always has excellent input in any conversation. He posts are always a joy to read.

~Satin_Slippers~

*Is not only hilarious but smart and pretty to boot. She doesn't give a fart if you don't think so, because she knows she is.

*She has sharp wit and very pretty red hair. I'm always looking forward to see what this girl has to say.

~Eliza Rose~

*She's often shy and sweet. But she's not afraid to speak up if she doesn't agree with something.

*She's such a nice person. And I love her sense of humor. I've talked to her plenty of times before and yet I feel like I don't know her very well at all. I'd like to change that.

*Sweet and a little shy, but also very creative. The guild wouldn't feel the same without her.

~iDorkosaurous_Rex~

*She's an honest girl that refuses to take sides in a fight, yet will fight for what she believes is right. All while being adorably cute. <3

*This girl is an absolute joy. A total sweetheart. Every time I see her thoughtful posts it makes me smile.

*Has an awesome sense of style and an incredible sense of fun, just seeing her avatar makes me smile in anticipation!

~oORoxyOo~

* She's a really sweet kid, and in my opinion, she gets more crap than she deserves. She's a lovely person and a truly good friend. I'd like to get to know her better in the future.

*This girl is amazing. She's created a guild, where girls can come from around the world, and feel safe. She's an amazing, caring, talented girl. She'll go real far in life.

*She's really nice and cares about everyone. It's really great that she made the guild and it's really hard to keep it maintained. She has done a very wonderful thing for many people!

*is too wonderful. She’s always got some contest or something going. She’s so generous. I mean, she's even helped me with my quest before I had joined the guild. I love this girl.

*generous for making this guild to win 200k by march because that can help many girls with their financial needs on gaia to buy items for dream avis or to restore gold that was stolen

*Roxy's such a sweet leader, and very talented at holding this guild! I'm glad to have talked to her!

~-PrimaCzarina-~

*is an amazing girl who made and is keeping up with the it's a girl birthday list. putting much work into it, for managing it, and is a kind person.

~Miss Twinkle Toes~

*What a sweetheart. I haven't gotten to talk to her all that much. But when I have spoke to her, she's caring and kind.

*helping Roxy to maintain this guild so it is possible for every girl to have a chance at winning some gold

~Lady Lantir~

*Another great girl. She's very helpful, and cares a lot about her friends.

*help organize members and contests as well as the chances of gold being given out

~Merines_Amara~

*She's a wonderful person! Her conversations always manage to pull me in. When I talk to her, I always want to talk more. She is also a awesome roleplayer, I've been reading her post and I'm amazed. Her charaters just seem so real, like a person you could actually pass on the street. She's very literate, and I'm happy to be her friend.

*An absolute doll. Smart, funny and sweet. She is wonderfully literate in RPs and always has something nice to say.

*I love playing with this girl. She has no problem going into situations most would shun.

~Lyricalsoul93~ (Aww.. some of you wrote about me!)

*she always seems in bright smiles.

*This was a really good idea and a great way to get people to feel better. I'm glad that she thought of doing this and cares enough about the guild to try and help it. She's a really good person.

*She is a sweetheart. She's helpful, creative and an all around wonderful member of the guild. And from what I've seen doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone! <3

~U_nd_i~

*A lovely, creative and smart lady. She is a wonderful RPer and debater. She is literate and always has something helpful and worthwhile to say.

~Iceestar~

*is nice and smart. She defends her friends and does good things. ^^

~Swiftwater~

*is cool and funny. She doesn't insult her friends and when she jokes she makes sure it doesn't hurt someone's feelings.

~Link to your destiny~

*Active and positive. Shes clever and gives you somthing to think about when she post

~faerie_ophelia~

*What a girl. Her personality shines through in all of her posts. Just...what a great person.

~AmberElric~

**moist* oh god.....Shes sexy and also has a lot of sass<3 I love you!

~Skye of Hyrule

*An awesome friend to have when talking to, and great to role-play with. A spunky girl, with an inner fire, she's more than happy to spice up the chat with something spontaneous and fun!

*She's an awsome person and the best friend I ever had. She's nice and kind even though she doesn't act like it and acts evil. She's really funny and awsome to hang around.

~Sioga~

*Sioga is a strong girl, who knows what she needs and what she wants. Her dreams will come true, and they will come true amazingly. She has logical and sensible advice, and gives with no strings attached. Even if all she can do is sympathize, she does it with a fierce spirit.

~Lucid Phantasm~

*Always nice and friendly. She is brilliant and always knows what to say.
She might think she stands in the wrong on some issues, when she is really in the right. Always giving heart-felt advice. Truly a nice genuine person who is a great friend, and a definite part of our IAGT gals. One of the best. She stands strong on her opinions, and is courageous in what she does.

LyricalSoul93

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 pm
Open =)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:02 pm
I think this is a good idea, but alot of people are still upset.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

minisailormon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 pm
I might do this  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:04 pm
I don't really know anyone here.. but I felt that I should share this story since everyone seems so down, lol. Hope you enjoy it heart

Warm Fuzzies

by Claude M. Steiner

Once upon a time, a long time ago, there lived two happy people called Tim and Maggie with their two children, John and Lucy. To understand how happy they were you have to understand how things were in those days.

You see in those happy days everyone was given a small, soft Fuzzy Bag when born. Any time a person reached into this bag they were able to pull out a Warm Fuzzy. Warm Fuzzies were very much in demand because whenever someone was given a Warm Fuzzy it made them feel warm and fuzzy all over.

In those days it was very easy to get Warm Fuzzies. Anytime that somebody felt like it, he might walk up to you and say, "I'd like to have a Warm Fuzzy." You would then reach into your bag and pull out a Fuzzy the size of a child’s hand. As soon as the Fuzzy saw the light of day it would smile and blossom into a large, shaggy, Warm Fuzzy. When you laid the Warm Fuzzy on the person's head, shoulder or lap it would snuggle up and melt right against their skin and make them feel good all over.

People were always asking each other for Warm Fuzzies, and since they were always given freely, getting enough of them was never a problem. There were always plenty to go around, and so everyone was happy and felt warm and fuzzy most of the time.

One day a bad witch who made salves and potions for sick people became angry because everyone was so happy and feeling good and no one was buying potions and salves. The witch was very clever and devised a very wicked plan. One beautiful morning while Maggie was playing with her daughter the witch crept up to Tim and whispered in his ear,

"See here, Tim, look at all the Fuzzies that Maggie is giving to Lucy. You know, if she keeps it up she is going to run out and then there won't be any left for you!"

Tim was astonished. He turned to the witch and asked, "Do you mean to tell me that there isn't a Warm Fuzzy in our bag every time we reach into it?".

And the witch answered, "No, absolutely not, and once you run out, that's it. You don't have any more." With this the witch flew away on a broom, laughing and cackling all the way.

Tim took this to heart and began to notice every time Maggie gave away a Warm Fuzzy. He got very worried because he liked Maggie's Warm Fuzzies very much and did not want to give them up. He certainly did not think it was right for Maggie to be spending all her Warm Fuzzies on the children and other people.

Tim began to complain or sulk when he saw Maggie giving Warm Fuzzies to somebody else, and because Maggie loved him very much, she stopped giving Warm Fuzzies to other people as often, and reserved most of them for him.

The children watched this and soon began to get the idea that it was wrong to give Warm Fuzzies any time you were asked or felt like it. They too became very careful. They would watch their parents closely and whenever they felt that one of their parents was giving too many Fuzzies to others, they felt jealous and complained and sometimes even had a tantrum. And even though they found a Warm Fuzzy every time they reached into their bag they began to feel guilty whenever they gave them away so they reached in less and less and became more and more stingy with them.

Before the witch, people used to gather in groups of three, four or five, never caring too much who was giving Warm Fuzzies to whom. After the coming of the witch, people began to pair off and to reserve all their Warm Fuzzies for each other, exclusively. When people forgot to be careful and gave a Warm Fuzzy to just anybody they worried because they knew that somebody would probably resent sharing their Warm Fuzzies.

People began to give less and less Warm Fuzzies, and felt less warm and less fuzzy. They began to shrivel up and, occasionally, people would even die from lack of Warm Fuzzies. People felt worse and worse and, more and more, people went to the witch to buy potions and salves even though they didn't really seem to work.

Well, the situation was getting very serious indeed. The bad witch who had been watching all of this didn't really want the people to die (since dead people couldn't buy his salves and potions), so a new plan was devised.

Everyone was given, free of charge, a bag that was very similar to the Fuzzy Bag except that this one was cold while the Fuzzy Bag was warm. Inside of the witch's bag were Cold Pricklies. These Cold Pricklies did not make people feel warm and fuzzy; in fact they made them feel cold and prickly instead. But the Cold Pricklies were better than nothing and they did prevent peoples' backs from shriveling up.

So, from then on, when somebody asked for a Warm Fuzzy, people who were worried about depleting their supply would say, "I can't give you a Warm Fuzzy, but would you like a Cold Prickly instead?"

Sometimes, two people would walk up to each other, thinking they maybe they could get a Warm Fuzzy this time, but one of them would change his mind and they would wind up giving each other Cold Pricklies instead. So, the end result was that people were not dying anymore but a lot of people were very unhappy and feeling very cold and prickly indeed.

The situation got very complicated since the coming of the witch because there were fewer and fewer Warm Fuzzies around and Warm Fuzzies which used to be free as air, became extremely valuable.

This caused people to do all sorts of things in order to get Warm Fuzzies. People who could not find a generous partner had to buy their Warm Fuzzies and had to work long hours to earn the money.

Some people became "popular" and got a lot of Warm Fuzzies without having to give any back. These people would then sell their Warm Fuzzies to people who were "unpopular" and needed them to feel that life was worth living.

Another thing which happened was that some people would take Cold Pricklies--which were everywhere and freely available-and coated them white and fluffy so that they almost looked like Warm Fuzzies. These fake Warm Fuzzies were really Plastic Fuzzies, and they caused additional problems.

For instance, two or more people would get together and freely give each other Plastic Fuzzies. They expected to feel good, but they came away feeling bad instead. People got very confused never realizing that their cold, prickly feelings were because they had been given a lot of Plastic Fuzzies.

So the situation was very, very dismal and it all started because of the coming of the witch who made people believe that some day, when least expected, they might reach into their Warm Fuzzy Bag and find no more.

Not long ago, a young woman with big hips came to this unhappy land. She seemed not to have heard about the bad witch and was not worried about running out of Warm Fuzzies. She gave them out freely, even when not asked. They called her the Hip Woman and disapproved of her because she was giving the children the idea that they should not worry about running out of Warm Fuzzies. The children liked her very much because they felt good around her and they began to follow her example giving out Warm Fuzzies whenever they felt like it.

This made the grownups very worried. To protect the children from depleting their supplies of Warm Fuzzies they passed a law. The law made it a criminal offense to give out Warm Fuzzies in a reckless manner or without a license. Many children, however, seemed not to care; and in spite of the law they continued to give each other Warm Fuzzies whenever they felt like it and always when asked. Because they were many, many children, almost as many as grown ups, it began to look as if maybe they would have their way.

As of now its hard to say what will happen. Will the grownups laws stop the recklessness of the children?

Are the grownups going to join with the Hip Woman and the children in taking a chance that there will always be as many Warm Fuzzies as needed?

Will they remember the days their children are trying to bring back when Warm Fuzzies were abundant because people gave them away freely ?

The struggle spread all over the land and is probably going on right were you live. If you want to, and I hope you do, you can join by freely giving and asking for Warm Fuzzies and being as loving and healthy as you can.  

0Lush0

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 am
Rex: I know.. I realise this can't all be solved this way but I guess you've gotta start somewhere.

Lush: That story is adorable! Where did you find it?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:03 am
I just wanna say thanks to everyone who has sent something in so far, it's really appreciated and you've had some really nice things to say heart  

LyricalSoul93

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:16 am
Aww, this is such a cute thread. heart

I really do hope that more players will get up the time to write some warm fuzzies~

( eek Whoa... Someone wrote about me... *huggles whoever wrote that* heart heart )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

I think this might work. Look at all the warm and fuzzies people have already posted.

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:56 pm
D'aaaaw! Someone wrote about me! That's so sweet! :'D
Thank you to whoever wrote about me! It really made my day!
I'll have to give this a shot now. I already have a few people in mind. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:15 pm
D'awwwwwwwww! Thank you to whom ever wrote that about me. You made my day. <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

well this is a really cute, fuzzies sound warm :3

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:26 pm
redface Awww...shucks...

Thanks who ever wrote about me! It really made my day!  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 pm
Aww, again, thank you for comments about me! You really think I have cute avatars? heart  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff