Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
So, Are You New Here? Really? So Am I! (Unyezi x Eros) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:52 am
User Image

Unyezi was out for a walk on the borders of her new home. She wasn't patroling or anything, but a walk on the border was helping her adjust to pride life. Her wanderlust had died down over time, but her mind was still in the constant routine of wake up, hunt, travel in a random direction, hopefully meet someone interesting. She never would have dreamed she would ever want to permanatly want to settle in a pride, but this place was so... Perfect for her. She could pass on knowlage she had learned on her travels, watch the players perform, and best of all, she didn't have to run around all day to find someone to talk to.

And not to mention that almost everyone here is as cracked as I am! Unyezi thought, chuckling to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:17 am
User Image
Eros had decided to distance himself today. The sun was way to bright for his comfort. As soon as he woke up that morning he was in a bad mood and was hoping a walk would help him clear his mind. Eros wandered not exactly knowing where he was going. He heard a small chuckle ahead. He searched to see what emitted the sound and found a lioness with bright markings walking right toward him. She didn't even seem to notice him. Maybe a small chat will cheer me up. He thought to himself. "Hello." Eros said quietly to the lioness.  

EmoKitty213

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:27 pm
Unyezi looked up, ears perked up when she heard someone quietly say hi. "Hello there! Good morning! Taking a walk, too, are you? I don't know about you, but those caves can get a bit stuffy, and I'm still not quiet yet adjusted to pride life. My paws still have the wanderlust. Oh well, watching the players perform and visting the groundlings makes it all worthwhile." Unyezi paused, stopping so she wouldn't go into a rant. I think I'll be a great scholar... After I find someone to teach. I just hope they like rants. She looked closer at the red lion. "So, how long have you been in the pride? I don't rember you seeing you in our return group."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:10 pm
Pride? What is she talking about? Eros thought to himself. He looked at his unfamiliar surroundings and sighed. He had walked into pride territory. He always wandered farther than he intended too. "I don't belong to a pride; I'm just a rogue. I didn't realize I had walked into a pride's territory. I guess I just had a lot on my mind and didn't realize where I was going." Eros gave her a weak smile. "My name is Eros and what are players and groundlings?" He inquired, "What pride are you from?" He walked to a shady tree as he asked the lioness questions. "Let's talk over here. It's way too bright over there."  

EmoKitty213

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:00 pm
Unyezi watched the red lion sigh and ask her about the pride. "Oh, that's okay! I used to run over alot of boundries when I was a rogue." she sighed and continued, "Ended in me trying to apologize, and most of them turned into a fight." Her face brightened. "But lucky for you the players always welcome a new audience! Oh, right, players are performers that do plays, musical performances, things like that. Groundlings are those that live in the forest; most middle, upper, and the royalty refer to them as the 'lower class'. But I think their just fine. Acctually, I think the're better company than the higher classes."

Unyezi realized she was basically lecturing him on the pride's social classes and apologized, "Oh, sorry about that, I'm a scholar; too used to giving lessons." She joined Eros under the tree. "I'm Unyezi."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:17 pm
Unyezi, that name sounds familiar. Eros thought but just put it to the back of his mind. It was quite funny that she went on small rants and then apologized quickly. "Unyezi it's fine, tell me more about your pride. I like rants." He said smiling. He sat next to the dark lioness and let his tail rest on his paws. The tree's branches surrounded them, blocking out the sunlight and cooling them. "Being a scholar sounds interesting. Do you teach the cubs? Oh, and what was the pride called again? Don't worry about taking to long to explain everything, I have nothing interesting to do." He hoped he wasn't drowning her in too many questions, he used to get told to shut-up constantly by everyone because of his curiosity.  

EmoKitty213

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 pm
"Oh, okay!" Unyezi said happily. "Well, yes and no, although I'm supposed to, most of the time their families like to teach them themselves. Mostly I just record important events and collect random information; stuff like that. The pride is called the Suka'Fumo. And it's a good thing that you don't; if I forget I'm talking to someone, I go on and on and on." And on and on and on.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:14 pm
Why does she look so familiar?! Eros couldn't tell where he knew Unyezi from, but he definitely knew her. Everything about her was familiar: her neon markings, her smell, even her voice. Maybe if I'm around her long enough I'll remember. Anyways, the Suka'Fumo sounds interesting. I have gotten tired of wandering. Maybe settling down in a pride isn't a bad idea. "Does the Suka'Fumo allow visitors? I really want to learn more about it."  

EmoKitty213

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm
Unyezi laughed. "Yes, in fact we love them! It's good to hear outside news, and the players love a new audience to perform for." I remember when I was traveling rogue. Gets tiring, always being in a new place; never really knowing where you are. Unyezi pondered that last thought and had a hard time keeping from laughing. I've only been an adult for about two seasons, and I already sound old!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:41 pm
Eros smiled at Unyezi. She had really changed his mood. Not that long ago he was grumpy and depressed and now he was smiling. He had been in a slump the last few days and now a strange lioness he had never met (even though she looked really familiar) had changed his mood without even trying. She's beautiful too. Oh no, I really hope I didn't say that out loud... Many times he thought he was thinking something, but actually accidentally said it aloud. Eros gave Unyezi a quick glance and sighed in relief. She obviously wasn't freaking out which meant he just thought it. He started to stare at his paws. "Can you show me your pride?" He asked Unyezi.  

EmoKitty213

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:56 pm
Unyezi smiled back. Finally, someone who liked her rants! She waited as Eros sat, thinking. I hope he stays... I really need someone to acctually talk to; not just exchange plesantries with! There aren't enough lions in the middle and upper classes that can sit down and have a real converation! Unyezi was glad when he asked if he could see the pride. "Of course! Follow me! Just don't freak if the guards come to see you. So far, there haven't been any attempts to assainate the king. Most of us would like it to stay that way. From what I've heard, the last king let the place fall apart." Unyezi said, begining to lead the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm
Eros stood up and followed the smiling lioness as she lead him to the Suka'Fumo."It sounds like the pride has had a troubling past. Who's the king?" He inquired curiously. He looked at Unyezi, still wondering how he knew her. It really bothered him that he couldn't figure out where he knew the lioness. "Why does she look so familiar?" Eros clamped his mouth shut as soon as the words left his mouth. He accidentally said his thought out loud again! His eyes filled with embarrassment.  

EmoKitty213

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 pm
"Yes, well, I've heard that Bwana- the king- that his father ruled with an iron fist, so Bwana left. When his father died... Well, until Bwana returned with new members- me incuded- the place went into chaos." Uyezi explained. She expected more qestions, or a 'uh-huh'; but the 'Why does she look so familar?' acctually shocked her. Which didn't happen often. "You know me?" Unyezi turned around to face him, without even trying to hide her astionishment. "We've met? Of course, you couldn't ask me; I'm afraid I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and hit my head on a rock." Unyezi smiled bitterly, making sure that the bitter smile was clearly aimed at her own scatterbrained self and not at Eros. "I'm afraid I don't remember anything before and a little while after that inncedent."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:48 pm
Oh great, she ran into a rock and lost her memory. Now I'm never going to know who she is. "I think I know you, Unyezi. Everything about you is familiar, I just can't figure out how I knew you though." He stared at the shocked lioness smiling bitterly. Everything rushed back to him. He finally remembered her. How can that be her! That lioness was a monster, and now she's a blissful scholar? How can a head injury change someone so much?! "I-I have to go." Eros said quickly, his voice betraying his shock and horror. Without waiting for a response he spun around and darted away from Unyezi as if she was planning to kill him. He stopped to catch his breath when she was totally out of his sight. I can't believe that was her! I never thought I'd have to see that horrid lioness again.  

EmoKitty213

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:04 pm
"Oh well, you'll probally remember it eventually. Sorry I can't help you." Unyezi realized Eros was looking at her with a horrified expression on his face. "Whats the matter?" Unyezi asked, but Eros was already running away. "Was it something I said?" Unyezi asked no one in particuar. Realizing he was probally leaving for good, Unyezi spead after him, not caring if he had crossed the border or not. She wanted to know what had caused him to run away with such a shocked and horrified look, and she wasn't going to stop until she had an answer.

When she finally caught up to him, she stopped, glad his back was to her so he wouldn't see her and probally bolt. "What, for Saisa's sake, is the matter?"  
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff