Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there dumbasses in your class?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Smoking Robot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:39 am
So.. some of my classmates have gotten themselves in trouble with the law this year. Some of the "incidents" are truly comical, others are downright scary as hell. Sadly these handful of troublemakers are making everyone else look bad sweatdrop Our teachers despise us now D;
Samples of my class's idiocy:
- One kid stole the answers to a test and posted them on facebook
- Two kids were caught skipping lunch to go smoke pot. They were suspended for a few weeks.
- A teacher overheard another kid talking about his "hit list". Thankfully, he was kicked out of school before he could actually do anything.
- And yet another kid switched the cell phone numbers in his friend's phone to 911 so that whenever his friend used speed dial, he actually called 911. That resulted in a cop showing up at said friend's house.
I know some major dumbasses :/
So, do you know anyone in your class who screwed up royally and forced everyone else to pay for it?
EDIT: How could I forget Vixie?!
Anyway, she's this insane, but nice girl in my class. Here are just a few of her quirks:
- She eats vegetables from ag. class in her other classes. With a pair of scissors. O_o
- She's obsessed with pokemon and manga to an unhealthy extent.
- She hisses at people
-She barks when she hears loud noises
- She sits in chairs in a crouching position
- Curses people out in Polish
-She runs to everyclass
- Eats constantly, though she's super skinny
- Freaks out at the littlest thing
- Passes out candy during class
I've known her for 3 years and she looks exactly the same. She's so nice once she stops hissing at you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 am
Oh god my school is notorious for these kinda things.

-A kid from New Zealand got suspended on his 3rd day for smoking pot in the LOBBY. Sorry kid, America isn't as free as you were thinking.
-The seniors made class shirts with beer advertisements
-We had a lot of fights during one week so the principal came on the speaker and made an announcement that 'Physical Altercations will get you arrested' (yes, they are arresting students now if they fight)
-the seniors cemented the football field and cemented hurdles to the tack field

A few other things have happened but this is only this year. no one specifically in my class did anything but this is just school-wide.  

The_Brightest_Moon

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:19 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

i'm a senior and the girls were trying to that too, the whole beer advertisements when some girls don't drink (i go to an all girls catholic school and hate it)

one good thing is we don't have to look pretty to come in to school. but most of the girls, have their queen bee cliques and they are annoying i call some of them the hags of hell.
-one of them thinks she runs the whole school and won't let anyone talk s**t or say anything to her and then she gets her a** kicked in public
-there's one girl who never comes to school never! she might as well drop out, cuz she is never in.
-there's girls smoking all the time somewhere, i don't know how the teachers DONT catch them. well the maintenance guys cover for them sometimes.
-my psychology teacher is a hippy, and is really cool cuz she's all down to earth and on the students side, and doesn't care if our work is late or not she's all teens will be teens
-some chick in my school got expelled for some reason cuz she shaved her head bald
-theres so many pregnant teens and it just keeps getting younger and younger
-drama i hate it
-there's some rumor going around that their's a pool on the fourth floor, when there is no pool just the roof. some freshman went to "check it out" they were stupid
-some teachers just cant teach, my english teacher cant spell.
-we had various animals come into our school from, squirrels to skunks, birds, pigeons, dogs, cats, a BAT even! and the normal bugs
-we get picked on by the disciplinarian for the smallest things ever, my friend had a feather head band on it was really cute, she made her take it off

point i'm trying to get across don't ever come to this school.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:53 pm
Well I'm in college so I don't have to deal with the stupidity anymore. Most kids who do show up to class care and professors don't care what you outside of class so long as you aren't plagerizing. I'd have to say my high school wasn't that bad I guess because I was too high to notice...maybe I was the one making it hard for everyone. eek  

whatagirlwants

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 pm
I go to a small school that is full of underprivilged kids that are from a rough place called "The Hieghts" or the suburbs of Muskegon (home town), some of those are pretty bad, like the niegborhodd where I came from. You think there would be a lot more fighting but there isin't. Not untill this year, it actually has been the more weathy people that just came starting the fights, and a lot of preppy people who invaded left!! XD HOw does it beel to be the outcast now , betches! Anyway, the teachers care about us, and since the classes contain 30 students at the most, everybody knows everybody so ther is very little conflics bcause we see our diferences and know how to look past them. I guess I got it good..... There is no "queen bee" at our school or really any cliques. Sure there are the more popular people but there is o ruleing over anybody.l In the Middle School cliqes are bad.... O_o I've seen it. (yeah, MS and HS are all in one building, and share some of the teachers we're so small.)

Point is, teachers care, the kids are bad a**es, not just plain bad people,(tkhere is a difference. Bad a** means you don't take crap from anybody bad is just plain mean) we all come from the same place and understand each other, and people get a long and follow the rather strict rules we have in place. SO, since there are little diferences in our socail and economic, and even race (every other is mixed, and friends with other people who don't share thier skin color) to lead to any altrications or guudges, or hatred among us. Even this kid with Down's Syndrom isin't ridiculed like he would be in any other school. He even plays on the varsiy basketball team, and he's pretty good! And half of the students have ADHD. I remember in elementry I used to be called a retard because of my disability. No anymore, its almost normal to see.

Seriously, my school is like a haven to those who would be otherwise ignored, its like a collection of outcasts who wouldn't be able to shine anywhere else. I guess my school rocks that way!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:22 pm
I love my high school. It's amazing. There are only about ~800 kids total, from grades 9-12, and you know pretty much everyone, or at least know someone who knows them. Nothing bad ever really happens. We don't have a clique problem at our school, (probably the biggest divide between the students is the challenge kids vs. the non-challenge kids, [challenge is like, gifted kids] and we all hang out together anyway. XD) like other schools in the city, and even though we have the bad reputation, nothing ever goes down here. There are only a few bad apples, and they tend to hang out in the smoke pit, and even they are actually really nice people. The worst thing that's happened this year (that I know of) is that on Thursday when our really cool, super-lax English teacher left the room, all the guys took off their shirt and when she got back, she just laughed. XD Then Friday she didn't even show up to class, so I just went to the library. XP Our teachers actually really care about us, and want us to do well and believe in us. We have a lot of support from the staff. It's just really awesome, and I'm going to be super-upset to leave.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Smoking Robot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:35 pm
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
I love my high school. It's amazing. There are only about ~800 kids total, from grades 9-12, and you know pretty much everyone, or at least know someone who knows them. Nothing bad ever really happens. We don't have a clique problem at our school, (probably the biggest divide between the students is the challenge kids vs. the non-challenge kids, [challenge is like, gifted kids] and we all hang out together anyway. XD) like other schools in the city, and even though we have the bad reputation, nothing ever goes down here. There are only a few bad apples, and they tend to hang out in the smoke pit, and even they are actually really nice people. The worst thing that's happened this year (that I know of) is that on Thursday when our really cool, super-lax English teacher left the room, all the guys took off their shirt and when she got back, she just laughed. XD Then Friday she didn't even show up to class, so I just went to the library. XP Our teachers actually really care about us, and want us to do well and believe in us. We have a lot of support from the staff. It's just really awesome, and I'm going to be super-upset to leave.

My school is split quite evenly when it comes to cliques. We have a strict set of groups: Preps, Rednecks, Hip-Hop/"Gangsta", Pot-smoking Skaters/punks, Geeky goths, Drama nerds, IB kids, and stereotypical nerds.
Our school was pretty chill last year, but everything became stricter when we got a new principal. We have to get special passes before school just so we can go to the library during lunch. :/
Our administrators are so nice and relaxed, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:10 pm
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Yep. Smaller schools. People get to know eachother, and differences aren't a source of conflict. I hang out with a good mixture of people to although we like the same music... thats it.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:15 pm
The Smoking Robot
So.. some of my classmates have gotten themselves in trouble with the law this year. Some of the "incidents" are truly comical, others are downright scary as hell. Sadly these handful of troublemakers are making everyone else look bad sweatdrop Our teachers despise us now D;
Samples of my class's idiocy:
- One kid stole the answers to a test and posted them on facebook
- Two kids were caught skipping lunch to go smoke pot. They were suspended for a few weeks.
- A teacher overheard another kid talking about his "hit list". Thankfully, he was kicked out of school before he could actually do anything.
- And yet another kid switched the cell phone numbers in his friend's phone to 911 so that whenever his friend used speed dial, he actually called 911. That resulted in a cop showing up at said friend's house.
I know some major dumbasses :/
So, do you know anyone in your class who screwed up royally and forced everyone else to pay for it?
EDIT: How could I forget Vixie?!
Anyway, she's this insane, but nice girl in my class. Here are just a few of her quirks:
- She eats vegetables from ag. class in her other classes. With a pair of scissors. O_o
- She's obsessed with pokemon and manga to an unhealthy extent.
- She hisses at people
-She barks when she hears loud noises
- She sits in chairs in a crouching position
- Curses people out in Polish
-She runs to everyclass
- Eats constantly, though she's super skinny
- Freaks out at the littlest thing
- Passes out candy during class
I've known her for 3 years and she looks exactly the same. She's so nice once she stops hissing at you biggrin
rofl That is kinda like me... LOL she sits like L?! Thats great!! XD Hey, at least she isin't obsessed with Twilight...O_o (I LOVE SHADOW!!!)

Oh, and I totally forgot! There is this guy named Corey who is like the village idiot! O_x Eh, he used to be worse in 7th grade....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm
The Smoking Robot
-Vixie Snip-

Oh gosh, that sounds scary. Makes it all the worse that I could understand what she would say. :[
As for my school, we're really not that divided. The groups sorta mix and blend because not everyone's clothes reflect their personality. However, one of the kids in a Track 2 class broke the window in the door. It shattered when he kicked it. And apparently, some kids broke every single ping pong ball in gym, there were around 10 and now we can't play.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:03 am
OMG today is the worst day of my life. In math there was this FAT dude (and i rly mean FAT) and he told our math teacher that there was another teacher waiting for her at the door so she turned and looked. While she was doing that he lifted out his shirt in front of the class and started jiggling his fat. Oh my ******** god that was so disgusting and we never saw it coming either x.x crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:08 am
Well my 8th grade class is immature, and I'm pretty sure most of them will be failing the 8th grade.
This boy named Keanu broke a shelf playing around, and he always swears, and talks about sex and s**t....
And almost all the boy were skateboarding in the classroom.
It's really crazy going there all the time. Even when we have quizzes, and tests no one will shut up.  

Cazzie Chikai

The Smoking Robot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:12 pm
I Arez Patti
Well my 8th grade class is immature, and I'm pretty sure most of them will be failing the 8th grade.
This boy named Keanu broke a shelf playing around, and he always swears, and talks about sex and s**t....
And almost all the boy were skateboarding in the classroom.
It's really crazy going there all the time. Even when we have quizzes, and tests no one will shut up.

Haha, those boys remind me of my Spanish class from last year.
We had all the troublemakers and class clowns in one class O_O It was insane! There were kids making orgasm sounds out loud and singing songs about drugs or alcohol. One kid even crawled around the room while making animal sounds xD The teacher could not catch on at all... he put the troublemakers in "time out" :/
Most of those idiots in your class will fail, but some will manage to make it to 9th grade. Brace yourself, deary! D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 pm
This subject will get me talking for hours. :3
-Giggles-

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:26 am
I have the strangest best friends.

-One gal was gnawing on my shoulder in a club meeting, and during lunch. She chewed on my hand first, and then another gal started doing it too.
-Several of my best friends wear trenchcoats.
-A friend of mine has a glass eye.
-During Drama Class awhile back, three of my friends and I made this skit that was loosely based off of Austin Powers which is loosely based off of James Bond...
One of the guys was the obligatory female. Jigglie Doublemelon. ((Pronounced 'Geeglee Doubull Melohn.))  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff