Reply ®
Questions that haunt me. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yamikasake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 pm
Just post random things that cross your mind here. You can feel free to talk about other things that people have said.

In the bible, didn't God kill more people than Satan did? He killed everything except two of every animal and didn't wait for the unicorns and dragons to get on the ark.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 am
wonder why we only have 4 vice captains for such a large guild i am in a guild where there are only 15 members and there are like 8 vice captains i just think we could use more  

HyphyMexican XIII SSC

the_hamster

Learned Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:46 am
Hmmmmm....

Why do streets follow such circuitous paths?

....mmmmmH

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:24 pm
What if everything I see is the exact opposite of what everyone else is seeing? I'd never know because I've been taught to call this color a certain thing, and that gravity moves in a certain direction. And I've learned letters go a certain way.

What if the entire world is a dream and it's the Matrix and I'm just sitting in a tube? Or if nothing is real at all?

What if I have a mental handicap that everyone is too kind to tell me about?  

beccamon

the_hamster

Learned Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:18 pm
what if i live in a separate reality from all others and inversly what if all others live in their own separate realities?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:37 am
yamikasake
Just post random things that cross your mind here. You can feel free to talk about other things that people have said.

In the bible, didn't God kill more people than Satan did? He killed everything except two of every animal and didn't wait for the unicorns and dragons to get on the ark.
physically yes, but the death Satan causes isn't physical it's the death of your immortal soul. unicorns and dragons? they exist in lore don't they? so I'm guessing they're extinction wasn't caused by the flood. but something in more recent history. stare  

wildblackfire

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:39 am
the_hamster
what if i live in a separate reality from all others and inversly what if all others live in their own separate realities?
you do, everyone has a different view of the world. that is their reality. it is based on our own personal experiences and what we know individually. We call it perception. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 am
P3NGW!N
What if everything I see is the exact opposite of what everyone else is seeing? I'd never know because I've been taught to call this color a certain thing, and that gravity moves in a certain direction. And I've learned letters go a certain way.

What if the entire world is a dream and it's the Matrix and I'm just sitting in a tube? Or if nothing is real at all?

Then at some point someone would have corrected you on your skew perception of reality. the entire world doesn't consist where you've lived your whole life. In reality there is a very different world out there. So it's safe to assume that the you are living in the matrix. the movie has some bases on reality. The system in the western world is built on capitalism. With the elite controlling it all and keeping it running. you are living a lie created by them so you think that what they present is all there is. Do you really think someone wouldn't have told you that you have a mental handicap? Most people aren't that nice. stare  

wildblackfire

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:47 am
the_hamster
Hmmmmm....

Why do streets follow such circuitous paths?

....mmmmmH
because we have buildings. and society is based around consistency of structure. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:48 am
XxiHyphyMexicanxX
wonder why we only have 4 vice captains for such a large guild i am in a guild where there are only 15 members and there are like 8 vice captains i just think we could use more
because nobody has volunteered. stare  

wildblackfire

beccamon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:41 pm
wildblackfire
yamikasake

physically yes, but the death Satan causes isn't physical it's the death of your immortal soul. unicorns and dragons? they exist in lore don't they? so I'm guessing they're extinction wasn't caused by the flood. but something in more recent history. stare

It's debatable whether following Satan will actually be the death of your soul.
And dragons are in lore, but the myth around unicorns is that they were killed by the flood because they were magical and not accepted by God. Or something like that. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 pm
wildblackfire
P3NGW!N

Then at some point someone would have corrected you on your skew perception of reality. the entire world doesn't consist where you've lived your whole life. In reality there is a very different world out there. So it's safe to assume that the you are living in the matrix. the movie has some bases on reality. The system in the western world is built on capitalism. With the elite controlling it all and keeping it running. you are living a lie created by them so you think that what they present is all there is. Do you really think someone wouldn't have told you that you have a mental handicap? Most people aren't that nice. stare

They wouldn't have corrected my skewed perception on reality because they wouldn't know I had one.
I don't understand your second sentence at all XD

They wouldn't have told me I have a mental handicap because they've been told by someone else not to tell me, or they themselves don't know I have one.  

beccamon

yamikasake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:28 pm
wildblackfire
yamikasake

Dragons used to exist, but God didn't wait for them, and they died. cry

How come everyone thinks that it's good to keep people from moving while they have seizures?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:49 pm
Her mouth shouts "NO!" but her body shouts "YES!" Is it classed as rape?

Why.....is rape seen as bad?

Why.....don't people like rape?

What.....is the red sauce that comes from people when you cut them?

Why.....don't little girls like sex?

Can.....anyone tell if I'm joking or not?  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:38 am
P3NGW!N
wildblackfire
yamikasake

It's debatable whether following Satan will actually be the death of your soul.
And dragons are in lore, but the myth around unicorns is that they were killed by the flood because they were magical and not accepted by God. Or something like that. XD
nope, it's clearly stated in the bible that Satan causes the death of your immortal soul. while God will only kill the body. The Bible teaches that there are only two possible destinations for each of us, life or death. Why would it be feared to go to hell if it was a good thing?

"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Timothy 1:17

"To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:" Romans 2:7

"For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality." 1 Corinthians 15:53

"So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory." 1 Corinthians 15:54

"Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen." 1 Timothy 6:16

"But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:" 2 Timothy 1:10

All six references to immortality are either a description of God or describe a gift that is given to man from God, immortality is not an inherant aspect of man.
clicky

As for unicorns and dragons? well Noah's flood was a very long time ago. Yet legends of dragons and unicorns exist in recent civilizations lore, the Chinese believe in unicorns, dragons are in Greek mythology. the flood was supposed to wipe out all humanity, that means the only knowledge we have on the time before is from Noah. And he never gave specific details. meaning the legends and myths can only be based on something more recent.
stare  
®

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces