Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:09 pm
Damn can't wait! D:<

Even though my team lost [Steelers], I'm still hyped up bout the wild card games :O
It also lifts the pressure off my shoulders, lol.....
I like the Vikings, Saints, Colts, and Ravens to win it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm
i know how you feel. my broncos melted and didnt make it. oh well right, but yeah i cant wait for the playoffs. ithink the vikings are gonna win it. i am just hoping the jets het knocked out in first round.  

klado the cookie king

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 pm
Jets didn't melt in the least! Lets go and play the real Bengals just as hard  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:46 pm
...Well I'll probably be rooting for the Packers in the playoffs this time around. Wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals or Jets win it all either. Or maybe even the Eagles or Vikings.  

Dude-LAP

Nyuupyon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:12 am
Dude-LAP
...Well I'll probably be rooting for the Packers in the playoffs this time around. Wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals or Jets win it all either. Or maybe even the Eagles or Vikings.

How can you root for the Eagles as a Giants fan!?

Although I'm rooting for the Cardinals to show everyone the NFC West doesn't suck! Lol. I want to Colts to win though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:31 am
I'm going Colts and Vikings.

Man I don't know about them Eagles, Cowboys put the hammer on them.  

Oreion

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:05 pm
Nyu-kun
Dude-LAP

How can you root for the Eagles as a Giants fan!?

Although I'm rooting for the Cardinals to show everyone the NFC West doesn't suck! Lol. I want to Colts to win though.

Not rooting for the Eagles. But I just wouldn't mind too much if they won. Not that I like them, I just respect them as a team. I also would like to see McNabb get a ring. Same for Brian Dawkins, had he remained on the Eagles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:19 pm
4 some stupid reason ppl thought the dallas cowboys were gonna lose to the eagles and for the ppl who thought that haha  

god of baseball

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:29 pm
god of baseball
4 some stupid reason ppl thought the dallas cowboys were gonna lose to the eagles and for the ppl who thought that haha

HEY SCREW YOU PAL scream scream scream
jk, I did think thay were gonna lose to the eagles thouugh sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 pm
Oreion
I'm going Colts and Vikings.

Man I don't know about them Eagles, Cowboys put the hammer on them.

I'm rooting for the Cowboys just cuz my team made it in~ I highly doubt we'll do well, but hey! NFC East champs is good enough for me.

god of baseball

This, except maybe a little nicer put. umm... "We did better than expected and definitely upset some betters. Oops? wink "

xXlildizzle1516Xx
god of baseball

HEY SCREW YOU PAL scream scream scream
jk, I did think thay were gonna lose to the eagles thouugh sweatdrop .

(proved you wrong wink )  

smedly_norbert

god of baseball

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:41 pm
User Imageyup lol lol lol lol lol lol lol mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:07 am
its the play offs now the cowboys along with every team is 0-0 its sudden death now GO COWBOYS(WADE PHILLIPS I STILL BELIEVE)  

DIRE SWORD WOUND

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:35 am
I know the bengals lost on purpose, they didnt bring out brenson for crying out loud xD

The bengals choose their opponents and why not a jets team that they prolly took it easy this week and prolly figure them out. It's all about stragedy. No way the jets are gonna win the playoffs  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 pm
RAVENS r my team so gotta root for them

If they somehow lost id go for the Cowboys

BOOOOOO BENGALS!!  

Mr Ronin Arp

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm
rio_kid
I know the bengals lost on purpose, they didnt bring out brenson for crying out loud xD

The bengals choose their opponents and why not a jets team that they prolly took it easy this week and prolly figure them out. It's all about stragedy. No way the jets are gonna win the playoffs

Yup a team with a #1 defense doesn't stand a chance at all. If only they had a #1 running game. Man then they would be a threat in the Playoffs.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff