Reply ®
Daily Th@nkfulness thread. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yamikasake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 pm
Yes, this is taken from the daily b!tch thread.

Post what you love about life here, anything good happen to you today and you want to brag about it? Post here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:26 pm
My mom just gave me $5 for helping out with her garden last year.  

yamikasake

yamikasake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 pm
My dad's friend said that he might teach me how to play guitar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm
A sweet old lady tipped me $10 for loading an HDTV into her car, even though she wasn't supposed to. 3nodding  

JTN
Crew

Tambergal

Blessed Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 am
i got a snow day which allwed me to talk to my bf while he was at school heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm
My aunt sent over another box of cookies! heart

*hides box from room mates* ninja  

JTN
Crew

The Name of the Rose
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:13 pm
I got a smile from JTN's signature kitty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:36 pm
I got ....I got......well....ummm.... sweatdrop I really do have a sad life...  

wildblackfire

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm
Aced my exam today.. WOOOOOOOOO! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:07 am
I'm thankful to the good friend that's there to listen to your petty problems and there to help you out of sticky situations without judging you. I'm thankful for time that always leaves the future for you to change. I'm grateful for the sunset that leaves you time to recoup after a bad day, and the sunrise for letting you see that something old can be new. I'm grateful for the kind stranger who go out of their way to care. For life in all it's pain and problems, to be balanced by the joys and adventures it holds. I'm grateful for the little moments. The moments that change you, and make you vaguely aware for a time that we are all connected. That reminds us that there is good in this world. Good that touches your heart, and connects us all. wink  

wildblackfire

yamikasake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 pm
wildblackfire
Sir, this is a thread to be happy, if you do not speak of happiness right now, I'll give you a cookie to cheer you up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:00 am
I was pissed that I didn't get paid for playing at the club last night, but with my girlfriend making cute snoring sounds on my bed, everything seems... right. 3nodding heart  

JTN
Crew

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:56 am
yamikasake
wildblackfire
Sir, this is a thread to be happy, if you do not speak of happiness right now, I'll give you a cookie to cheer you up.
I'm a girl eek but I do like cookies...... *munch* XD .... stry, I was intending to write something, but I really couldn't think of anything when the time came(really shitty (couple of) years).... sweatdrop .. But I've sorted some crap out. And I feel alot better. Better then I've felt in a long time. Thank you for your concern tho. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 pm
wildblackfire
yamikasake
wildblackfire
I'm a girl eek but I do like cookies...... *munch* XD .... stry, I was intending to write something, but I really couldn't think of anything when the time came(really shitty (couple of) years).... sweatdrop .. But I've sorted some crap out. And I feel alot better. Better then I've felt in a long time. Thank you for your concern tho. whee
I didn't give you the cookie. COOKIE THIEF! COOKIE THIEF!  

yamikasake

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 am
yamikasake
wildblackfire
yamikasake
wildblackfire
I didn't give you the cookie. COOKIE THIEF! COOKIE THIEF!
I sorry........ crying but i like the cookie...  
®

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff