Submit

Will you pray for me
  No Way
  Yes absolutely
  Gold Gold Gold
View Results

yukilover234777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:32 am
Pray For Me. My friends talk about killing themselves and 3 threned to kill me if i told anyone what they said to me and this girl think god hates her now.Please Someone Hear My Cry. heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:05 pm
I'm sorry!!!

a lot of my friends talk about the same things... on blogs and stuff... never in person... but they've never threatened to kill me

i think you should tell somebody about your friends... if they're your friends, they'll know that you're just trying to help them in the end... and if they're really your friends, they won't kill you... i know it might be hard to realize things like that (it's hard for me to realize what a true friend is a lot of the time...), but if they're true friends - - they'll care about you... and realize that you just want to help them

and God doesn't hate you!!! He loves you!!! and He always will!!! please don't ever think that God hates you...

if you go onto the internet and search for the poem, "footprints in the sand," it says something that i think is very true...

When you think you're all alone and stuff and you can't feel God in your life, he's carrying you through it... God doesn't hate you - - and He never will... If you can't feel Him in your life right now - - He's carrying you through it... (in my opinion, anyway... 'cause God is always there for all of us...)

i'll pray for you!  

Guakamori

happy wierd girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:22 am
well you know what somtimes if you need prayer you need to belive that god well make everything alright  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:06 pm
eek they threatened to kill you eek ?wow... umm.. normally i would say try to takl them out of it or send them to me and i will talk to them but that is really serious if they're threatening to kill you too.well...hmmm...you could still try to talk to them yourself and tell your friend that God lovesall his children, no matter what they have done or do. and that suicide is not the answer cause all it does is cause other people more problems. and that God will never giver you more than you can handel another thing i have told people that made a diference is "if not for you someone my not be living."if you want more advice i will try to help more you can pm me or something too.i will pray cause that is the only other thing that i can think to do to help.  

Mystic_moon15

Maria41

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:49 pm
No love God does not hate you. it's the time of year when people di these things. please look for strengh in God for your prayers. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:22 pm
WOW it sounds like your in it deap. Well if someone is planning to kill themselves you should tell someone because its for there own good. But its your choice so I hope you make the correct one.  

Bagpipejihad

[.x.Kammygirl4eva.x.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:29 pm
thats hapening to me write now and I don't know what to do either  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:59 pm
If there threatening to kill you then thy're are not ur friends. But really get into inviting them to church. Just bug them and always reming them of God's love. sweatdrop  

Uncouth_Youth

Legends_of_Aloria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:36 pm
mad Tell your so called 'friends', not meaning to sound rude, that God loves them! If they realy would kill you, they would have done, not threatednd to. I am so praying hard. *starts praying, dad looks at her funny*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:17 am
I hear you and so does god.My friend tried to kill himself and ended up in a hospitol for a week with a gaurd always at the door.He tried to do it again a few weeks later. And the only one keeping me from kicking his butt was god!! I feel that anyone feeling like there's no other way out,no other way to escape that pain...Is SO STUPID! If they would listen to whats going on and what gods trying to do for them they'd be freed not trapped.And to the friends who threatened to kill you,please,no matter what maybe it would be a good idea to tell some adult whats going on (one you can trust,pastor maybe) because then something will happen.It's better then sitting in the dark waiting for a light to come on that you don't even think will.  

aukima

hauntedsinger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:26 pm
crying I know what it feels like to want to kill myself... I will pray for you as much as I can! With your friends don't try to stop them... Listen to them... No matter what you need to tell someone... crying The person you tell can protect you... There was a reason that the friends told you, the Lord is working in you... I pray for your courage as well, you can do anything! You should talk to a youth leader about this as well! I'm sure that everyone here is praying! Do't you worry just give it to God!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:40 pm
I have a friend who tried to kill herself last year.

when i told another friend, she told me not to worry, that it happened every few months or so...

my friend has been fine for a while...i would suggest prayer, and i would tell the counselor, and ask them not to do anything but to watch, because you are afraid, or i would telll the pastor or the youth pastor...and i would pray lots and lots...because it is really really scary.  

DeanWinchester

sammy002

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:54 pm
yukilover234777
Pray For Me. My friends talk about killing themselves and 3 threned to kill me if i told anyone what they said to me and this girl think god hates her now.Please Someone Hear My Cry. heart heart

hiya,
how r u going now? i haven;t been on this site in ages, but i hope through other people praying god was able to change there minds....
i'll prayer for you know...
dear god i thank you so much for her great perseverance in u lord and i pray that yeah they'd open their hearts to u and that yeah they'd came to realise wat they have done....yeah i especially pray for her that yeah she can continue be a great exampkle towards u and wouldn't give in to anything .... tempation on this world .... yaeh i pray that u have keeped her heart dtrong through thid and that yeah u'd continue to do so amen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:48 am
Has it gotten any better for you since last week or month? We are all still praying for you so keep strong girly! heart  

hauntedsinger

Karayuna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:54 am
We are all praying for you. We are all here. And as others in here have said, God is here too. The thing you must realize is that God is not always going to answer you the way you think He will. He has his own way of showing himself to you, sometimes when you're not expecting Him to. So you must continue to look for Him. God's plan is not our plan. You just have to keep believing that He is there. He is right there. And He hears you. Stay positive, stay faithful...God will never leave your side.  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff