Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Planning A Roleplay? Need People? Need Help? Look Here Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForestWolfss
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:01 am
Yeh erm... title says it all. This is what i get for clicking the wrong button. Anyway advertise and draw attention to your RP's here and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Route 55 to Chicago

2/5 Accepting... 3 spots open.

We just need one or two more to start and the rest can be filled in as we are going threw the RP.

It is a zombie survival RP.

Sohisohi

Sindri_Myr21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:32 pm
Cataclysm: War of the Divine and the Damned is looking for more people to join. It's a fantasy based RP where you are a Champion of the Gods, either good, evil, or neutral. We currently need people to play as evil champions but we will accept all profiles.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:07 pm
I just made one. it's called Dawn of Darkness. I used the idea of one of my friends; only the boys are vampires, and all the girls are human.  

fireguy77

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 am
Even though I didn't make the War of the Wolves, I might as well explain it here for the author. It's a animal RP, so there isn't any magic or mythical creatures. But they can stand on their back legs and walk like humans, they all can talk (Unless you don't want yours to.), and have huts, kingdoms, technology, and all kinds of stuff. ((But not a all technologic kingdom like houses made of metal and robot guards, no this isn't the future, it's simple machines like traps, walky-talkies, explosives, and other stuff we have this day.)) We need Wolves, especially on the Winter pack, but it still helps to join as anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:24 pm
I need 3 more people to lead other Houses in the new RP I created called Chaos's son. The other positions open are-
Elemental Magic
Healing/Light Magic
Blood Magic
Please check out the RP and PM me if you wish to ask any questions or take one of these positions.
-Thank you!  

Sindri_Myr21

fireguy77

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:51 pm
I made an RP in here, but it only has 4 members. I'd like to see my RP take off, so I'm advertising it here. it's called Dawn of Darkness if anyone wants to take a look.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:01 pm
~bushado~ Part:1 Kyoushu frost -needing people people to join
i hope the way i have it is okey if not late me know an i'll fix it  

demon_wolf1990

Raixan_VIII

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 am
need people for my roleplay the mansion http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18268921  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:30 am
clans of darkness and light need people!!! XD  

Raixan_VIII

bluechaos123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Hi i just created a rp called " Luminescent high school " And i created it about a day or 2 ago.. I kinda need some people , so if anyone would like to join smile Go right ahead smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 pm
ive just made a rp called My Guardian and it needs members

Its about humans who have a special guardian every human has one.

you can be good or evil  

Azureus Galthens

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200

Emberine YinYang

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:05 pm
I have just made a new rp called Demons academy. It's about humans joining a school and becoming a demon half way through the first year. I hope people join it would be very exciting. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:43 pm
i am thinking of starting a role play, but it wont be one with alot of rules and stuff. No pictures needed for profiles, but you can have one if you want. If anyone is interested, pm me.  

XZoeyRedbirdXX

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items