Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
What Do Dreams Mean? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:31 am
What do you members of the guild think dreams mean? For the past three nights I've had terrible dreams about school. What about you all? Have you ever had premonitions? Just post here in the forums!

~The Captain, Rose  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:14 pm
I have had terrible dreams go and come back, I also had like dejavu, and it's really creeping me out!
And there's like a guy haunting all my dreams! All my BAD dreams! I try thinking of something pleasent...but all I think of is that...I AM VERY SCARED, SOMETIMES I NEED 4 HOURS TILL I SLEEP...(caps lock by mistake sweatdrop )
I really need help, and I can't get some from adults coz they won't understand -.- stare
What should I doooo?! Help or i will stay awake for hours! Wich will lead for me to not focuse on school and i'll never pass this damn grade!
Right now, i am a drama-queen!

crying
crying
crying
crying

~Miranda

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:47 pm
Dejavu is what I like to think of is, a glimpse of the future. Perhaps you had visited that certain place in your dreams without realizing it. That's just my theory however. Don't be freaked out by dejavu. It can't hurt you in any way.

Now about the dreams, what does the guy look like? Have you seen him before somewhere?

No, adults don't ever understand what children and teens go through. What they begin to think when we tell them what we're going through, (in some instances) they begin to think that we are crazy and need medication or need to be put in a mental asylum.

What you should do is try to FORCE yourself to think pleasant thoughts. Though I know those bad thoughts can slip into your mind while thinking nice things. One thing I do is I keep myself EXTRA busy during the day. Keep on moving and tire yourself out. I know it sounds like hell, (in which case it kinda is) but when you go to bed, you will be so tired you will more than likely fall asleep fairly quickly. Just try this and see how it works! 3nodding smile wink

Your Captain,
Rose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:27 am
My dreams are kind of odd, about 90% of my dreams are just a review of everything I've done that day, maybe, in a rare occasion I'll have a nice or scary dream, but its pretty scarce  

Aeyoces

Aeyoces

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:29 am
What should I doooo?! Help or i will stay awake for hours! Which will lead for me to not focus on school and i'll never pass this damn grade!
crying
crying
crying
crying

~Miranda

Have you tried listening to soothing music while you sleep?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:07 pm
genesis505
My dreams are kind of odd, about 90% of my dreams are just a review of everything I've done that day, maybe, in a rare occasion I'll have a nice or scary dream, but its pretty scarce

Yes. Though I rarely dream about the things that I had done that day. Sometimes subconsciously our mind is going back through the day's events. I've actually had nightmares of things that I have done on certain days. And they weren't bad things at all. But that's normal. The mind is a strange and complex organ indeed. confused 3nodding  

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

minikupkaes

2,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:40 pm
hi...don't like dreams  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:35 pm
angelpowa1
hi...don't like dreams

I don't personally care for dreams myself....but I guess it's a part of life.  

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:54 pm
my dreams are teaches me lessons the hard way..........  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:19 am
genesis505
What should I doooo?! Help or i will stay awake for hours! Which will lead for me to not focus on school and i'll never pass this damn grade!
crying
crying
crying
crying

~Miranda

Have you tried listening to soothing music while you sleep?

No, not really...does it help?  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

obliven1088
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:44 am
well because this is a death note guild I'm connecting it with death note. Dreams mean how yer inner "shingami" is trying to show you what you need to finish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:52 am
obliven1088
well because this is a death note guild I'm connecting it with death note. Dreams mean how yer inner "shingami" is trying to show you what you need to finish.

O..obliven.......THAT VISION SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!!
NO WONDER THEY CALL IT SCARY GAMES!! MY HEART IS BEATING FORM HERE TO CHINA AND BACK!!!!!

-heart beats fast-
Any more scary vision games? xDDDDD  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

xAishiteru_Sakurax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 am
I try not to think about what my dreams means. I always get lost when I think about them all day. Sometimes I understand it sometimes I get lost.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:50 am
I went to a psychic lady once: She asked me about dreams--Becasue I had no idea what to ask her xD

I used to have nitemares with spiders when I was little---And the night before we came to talk to her I had had a dream about a Spider prince.

Anyway--She told me Spiders mean Money in dreams. Or something to do with money.
And that someone was going to offer me something but they were going to be a bad person T_________________T

~~~

Otherwise--- My crazy dreams are:

Had a nightmare, woke up scared. Went back to sleep-- And was walked throguh a dream world by a lady telling me not to be afraid that it was an ancestors anniversary. O_O.

I also had a dream with Gandhi! lol

I stop typing now

[edit]

Oh...But in another Sense.
DREAMS are part of REM--Its the way the brain relieves things in the night I belive. (don't remember what I read)  

Shiblets

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers