Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:19 am
User Image

The orange leopard cub trotted around the pride lands with his head held high and his chest puffed out. Izin was tired of playing with Tendaji and Kamau so he left them behind at their spot to go off in search of his other brother. So far he'd seen about every other color of spotty pelt but green. Blacks, reds, browns, orange, some funky blue and even a white!, but no dice.

Izin pouted. He perched himself up on a boulder and surveyed the lands. "RYNSKALD!" Last ditch effort- yell for him til he shows. "Broooootttthhhheeeeerrrrr, whhhheeerrreeee aaarrreee yyyoouuu?!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:12 pm
User Image

Rynskald, on the other hand, was not looking for himself, or anyone for that matter. He had everything he wanted. A pride to live in. A mother. No father though. He didn't know who his father was, and it didn't matter to him at all. There was the King of the pride, and that's who he looked up to. He almost looked like him, just with different spots. But he wasn't too smart to put two and two together. At least not yet. He was a cub after all.

No, today he was laying about in the nursery area. It was his domain for now. He was top dog. He was boss here. Of course, for the moment it was just him, and a few watchful eyes. While the other siblings where off with their mother for some type of learning session. They weren't suppose to leave the nursery. but they did anyways.

Rynskald wasn't one who wanted to disappoint his idol. So he stayed with in the area's he was told he had to. At least until he was older. It wasn't very nice, but there was still things to do. He stretched and then rolled over to one side. Eye's shut tight as he was sleeping, or at least trying to sleep. He thought he heard his name, but then again it was a dream. Right?

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:59 pm
Izin padded back around to the nursery area in defeat. This wasn't like him. Every time he yelled someone showed up, whether it was a sibling or a student adult that yelled back. He padded down and around, hiw tail dragging on the ground. Izin smiled nervously to the overseers while walking just a little faster. Today wasn't the day he wanted to be chastised.

Then he saw him. "Ah HA!" Izin chirped smugly. While he'd been out looking, the doof had been asleep! He walked up to him and layed down before his younger brother, his nose inches infront of the others. Taking a deep breath, he let it out in an irritated huff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:52 am
That made Rynskald sneeze. He woke with another sneeze and pushed at his brother. "Go away!" He snapped as he rolled over. Eyes not even bothering to open. "Can't a cub get some rest around here?" He said as he curled into a ball. His long fat tail wrapped around him as his final move before trying to go back into a soundless sleep. He liked sleeping most of all right now. Other then a few moments of playing. He wasn't particularly easy to wake up.

One would think he was lazy.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:55 am
Izinhliziyo gasped. He pulled away just long enough to get over the momentary shock. "No!" He snapped back. Izin pulled himself up with mock tenasity and circled his brother. Sleep was looking pretty good right now. Looking down at his brother caused him to yawn. He immediately shook his head. None of that! He was at war!

He carefully crawled ontop of the other cub and weasled his forepaw in the center of his little ball. One way or another, Ryn was going to wake up. He just hoped it would be with a smile.

Ya right.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:59 pm
Rynskald whined as his brother wouldn't leave him alone. He was getting angry, and that wasn't normally a pretty sight. He started to growl at his brother to try to get him to take a hint. What was worse was his brother was now trying to tickle him? Or something of that sort. Rynskald Snorted and rolled over away from his brother onto his feet. His ears were down, and his eyes fell lazily upon his face, yet in a glare. "Leave me alone, or I'll beat you up, Izinhliziyo!" he spat at his brother. He was tired, damn it!  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:44 am
Izinhliziyo tumbled onto the ground in a roll when his brother stood up. With his unbeatable smile slapped onto his mug the cub hopped up onto his paws playfully. He knew it was like poking a poised snake to mess with him in this state, but Izinhliziyo was persistent. "Bet'cha can't." He tossed his head up cocikly, prancing around his brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 pm
He gave a snarl and glared at the other. "You know I can." He said confident and egotistical. "I've done it before, and you know I have" Which could or couldn't be a lie, he can't remember at this exact moment. He was tired, and didn't want to think too much into the past to find the truth. He just figured the other would deny it anyways.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:18 am
Oh, right. Izinhliziyo paused only briefly before tossing his head further into the air. "Doesn't mean you can do it again." Even if he was second born, he still played the role of the runt. It just wasn't fair! So what if he wasn't as big or ....or...big as his brother. That didn't mean he still couldn't take him down. "Try me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:59 pm
"Yes I can! I can beat anyone who tries to attack me!" He said in a mean way. He was gonna be the best... At least close to the best. He wanted to be just like the king of the pride. Even though he didn't really fully understand that was his father, he had some type of bond with him. At least, Rynskald thought.

His fur stood up on end as he jumped towards his brother. He was gonna show him who was boss, and not to mess with him when he was sleeping. His tail had been flicking back and forth like crazy since this whole mess started.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:51 pm
"Then prove it!" Izinhliziyo was beyond play and his nerves were seriously starting to fry. He was proud to be a secondary character in the pride, but that didn't mean he was gonna take s**t lying down. Well, most of the time anyway.

He snarled and dogged, sliding a bit on the ground before gaining his footing. His eyes kept darting to the sides for an easy escape. Even as young as he was, he knew that if things got messy he was going to need mom. And FAST!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:19 pm
"Hold still, this will be easier if you didn't run away like a little girl!" he spat as he landed. He was angry, and nothing was gonna make him not angry. If his eyes could change color, they'd be bright red. His tail lashed about as he stood there, trying to determine his next move to where he'd actually hit the other.

"What are you gonna do? Run to mommy?" He spat some more. He growled softly as he moved slightly to see what the other would do.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 pm
"I'm not a girl!" He pouted. "And I'm not going to run away. I'm not!" Izinhliziyo couldn't resist sticking his tongue out for a raspberry. As much as it scared him, he was going to stay. If only to prove his brother wrong...while he was kicking his a**.

He ran at his brother and tried to fake him by pretending to swipe his face with a claw, only instead to snap at his paw.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:13 pm
"You liar!" He spat at his brother before jumping at him again. He was gonna give him something to cry about to mommy. Though, Rynskald was sure to get into trouble. He thought it'd be worth every minute of it. He growled as he jumped as hard and fast as he could. This was a good way to make him faster, though he still was tired and wasn't that fast in the first place. Chances of him catching his brother was slim to none.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 pm
"Jerk!" Thankfully Izinhliziyo was ontop of his game today. His smaller size gave him as speed advantage and before every strike, he was able to dodge. It didn't make him feel any safer, though. He wanted to run, but then he didn't. He snapped at Rynskald's tail and tripped, falling to the ground with a cry.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff