Reply Prayer Requests
pray for me please...(about suicide) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:59 pm
you see i have had suicidal thoughts for many years but i have never done anything to actually endanger myself or others. but on saturday i seriously OD on more meds than i even know what is/was i cant remember what 1/2 them were i know some of it was just Tylenol but i took a hole crap load of asprin and other things the amount that was taken of these various meds i think prolly should have killed me. i know the amount was well over 100 pills. i had not eaten they were all taken on empty stumic wich adds to the fact i should be dead. please i ask you to pray for me that these thoughts will leave me and that my mom may listen to me the next time i tell her i think i need a psycologist.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:13 pm
I aloso have an issue with cars sweatdrop i want to jump infront of them its not exactly a want to die... its kinda a want for someone mostly my mother to notice me. she hasnt payed me much mind in years and i need to hear at times just the simple words ' I love You' but i dont. shes really not even aloud to see me my step dad wont let her. and my mom does anything he tels her to and he abused me wich is the cause of my problems i was doing ok and coping with my dads death just fine befor him. then he came along nd beat me and the emotionally abused me for like 3-4 yrs. and that was when the hole car thing started then i slit my wrist once but not very deep and then that happened ^. please pray for me and tell me what i should do? i try prayer but it doesnt seem to help me anymore?  

Mystic_moon15

HinckeyBoy4JC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:12 pm
i would highly recommend a psychologist (i'm very happy that you know you need help as that is a major step to being better right there). please talk to your parents again about this, tell them about your thoughts and any attempts you may have had previously. tell them you want to get better and you know that this will be the best way to do it. PM me any time you need it smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:57 pm
crying

Please don't kill yourself!!!

if it's a matter of wanting relief in life, you need to be alive to feel that relief...

if it's a matter of wanting your mom to notice you, i don't know what to do... i'm sorry sad

but please don't kill yourself!!! a lot of my friends have almost committed suicide (i've also thought/tried about it... thank God that i was too scared to...)

if you're sad - - i promise you things will eventually get better...

if you just want your mom to notice you more - - maybe try talking to her??? i'm not sure... i'm sorry sad

please don't kill yourself, though!

everyone in this guild loves you! (and if they don't, they're heartless...) so please don't kill yourself!!! You'rer a child of God and He loves you, and everybody that knows you on earth probably loves you, too...

I'll pray for you!!!  

Guakamori

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:11 pm
thanks both of you my mom is suposed to get me a psycologist or something but she hasnt yet. stare she has a horrible memory and i still do feel like she really dont care about me at times. i asked her to pick me up from work the ther day and she sed no cause she was going to go play poker with some friends thats not right to do that. i need to talk to her again but i never have time cause i never see her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:39 pm
Well, I pray that you can get through this, and I sincerely hope that you resist the temptation to commit suicide. And I do not want to be mean, but mearly to state the truth in saying this: Taking a life is a sin, but for every sin you can repent for it and be forgiven. Yet, if you take your own life, how can you repent? The deed is done, you don't have time to do so. So suicide would then be a mortal sin. Also, try singing a Christian song, or atleast listening to one and actually paying attention to it. It doesn't have to be a church song, but it could be one by Sanctus Real or Superchic[k]. Trust me, it calms the soul and gives you new hope. I hope this'll help. Care if I ask my Pastor about this?  

S.M.!.L.E

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:37 pm
ya im okies now and im laughing so hard at the moment that im crying cause im making fun of my bf its fun and he deserves it, he leftedid me here wiole hes going snowboarding in north carolina.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:05 am
You said you would pray for my friends grama so I will pray for you. *starts praying* I hope that you abandon these thoughts of killing yourself. smile  

Bagpipejihad

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:54 am
Bagpipejihad
You said you would pray for my friends grama so I will pray for you. *starts praying* I hope that you abandon these thoughts of killing yourself. smile

i am doing my best  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:37 pm
What ever you do, don't kill yourself. That is what Satan wants! I'll pray. *starts praying*  

Legends_of_Aloria

pAnDy_LUV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:48 am
Please don't die! crying You should try doing yoga. It really helps relieve stress, anger, hatred, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:31 am
What would you get out of suicide? An escape? No, you can't escape the guilt of devestating your loved ones. There are other ways of making a point.

When you think about suicide again, try to think about how your mom would react when she sees your lifeless body. Imagine her crying, imagine her beating herself up, blaming herself, hating herself...maybe even not too sure why you did it.

I wish I could do more, but we don't even know each other. The only means of communication between us is Gaia...all I really could do is pray, and I'm sorry I can't be there for you or anything, and I really hate it that I can't do much more, but I'll pray for you.

I'm sorry...I dunno why I'm so concerned, I dunno why I care so much...I don't even know you, but I'm cryin' for you. This isn't some stupid act, this isn't a show, I really want to do something significant for you...

Please, don't kill yourself. You have too much to throw away, you have so much ahead of you. All I could do is pray, and I'm sorry I can't do anything more.

Tears are sacred...but there are certain times that are in dire need for divinity.

Cry. Cry out to God ALOUD, at a church, in your room...Try it, it helps.  

William Che King

relinquo_decor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:53 pm
Please don't take your own life, you have so much going for you. You have friends like us who care about you and a God who loved you so much he sent his only son to die! Anytime you feel like commiting suicide, just think of how much God loves you and how he has an amazing porpouse for your life. Lift your hands and praise God, fall into his everlasting peace, he loves you so much more than you could ever imagine, it would make him so sad if you killed yourself. But I will pray, and I have faith.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Like everyone has said, Please dont do it anymore and go see a phsycologist! It will be okay and Ill be praying for you!  

Aluna Hikari

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:35 am
ok updateing again cause i havent been on much because i have been really bussy with my fiance (been engaged for about a week now), school, work, and we are trying to find an apartment with 3 friends, and i am seeing a psycologist and she sez i need antideppresants so i will prolly be on those soon too. and i did this all like 2months ago i am getting better at times but i have mood swings from really happy and stuff to 2seconds later just wanting to die and stuf but i tend to be with my fiance alot and he wont let me even near anything that could cause harm to me when im in those kinds of states,so thrfor im pretty safe unless im not with him. but as i sed i am usually wih him.  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff