A guild for fans of the game. 

Tags: National Football League, Football, Pigskin, American, Sports 

Reply The NFL Guild
Girls' Football Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think girls should be able to play in the NFL?
  Yes :)
  NO :(
View Results

rheld16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 pm
Do you think that girls should be able to play in the NFL, because when asked people on my team, they all said that while it would be awesome if I played, girls can't. So I'm asking, do you think they should be able to play in the NFL?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:49 pm
Well if the NFL is a pro league. I would see a WNFL in the future.  

KTS

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:13 pm
In the NFL? I don't know ^^;; but as another league than why not?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 am
There is no rule saying that a girl can't play in the NFL. It's just that, there are no girls playing college football. There's your problem.

If there were girls with talent playing at a big name college like Florida, USC, or OSU at a high level, there's no doubt in my mind that they would get drafted by some team.

There's also high school football... You hear about a couple every year, but they're aren't many.

Girls should play more football if they want to play in the NFL. If more girls played football, there would be more of a professional women's league rather than this IWFL thing.

But then, when you think about it, women lack the quality that most sports need and that is height. In that sense, they really can't compete with men.

Just looking at the stats... Women really can't compete with men. Of course... They don't have the coaching that the guys do through highschool onto the pros.  

Nyuupyon
Captain

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:37 am
There's actually a similar thread in a sub-forum that another girl started a not too long ago. About a separate professional football league for women. Pretty interesting. Check it out if you want:

IWFL: Women Football  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 am
woo hoo girl football  

Mega DragonSlayer89

Huwee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 pm
You know, I think about it. . .and I picture those big buff girls in tiny bikinis, which quite frankly freaks me out.

It would be a lot harder for women to play with men, can you really imagine how much it would such especially on those certain times of the month. That and cramping.

I'm not trying to be all negative about it, if a girl can do it then do it, but for there to be a lot would be pretty hard to get.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 pm
no i dont think we should play football with the *dudes* cuz we would die! lol but yeah if we had our own league then that would be pretty cool. but would we have enough chicks to make a league?

Colour Me Horny

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200

Nyuupyon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:12 pm
iiJuggalette_Qween
no i dont think we should play football with the *dudes* cuz we would die! lol but yeah if we had our own league then that would be pretty cool. but would we have enough chicks to make a league?

Women do have a league. Just a simple search gets you the Independent Women's Football League. The IWFL.
http://www.iwflsports.com/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:42 pm
well i guess if a girl can do it ,why not?, i will be her fist fan because its very difficult to play in nfl it doesnt matter if you are guy or girl  

Tsukiusada

siddog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:26 am
wow wit da big hittas  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:20 pm
Don't think you would have meny fans if there was a serious girls football league...they would all have to have big boobs and tight tops for them to get any viewers at all.  

FriggenHugeOrc

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:21 pm
I really don't think women should be aloud to play in the NFL for a few reasons. And this is not sexist in any way.

1.) Compare how much the "small" guys in the NFL weigh and what they do. A women compared to one of the "small" guys would be like Joe Perry matching up to Steve Smith of the Panthers. Btw, he's a beast.

2.) A woman would eventually die due to how hard the NFL men hit each other.

3.) Locker room...nuff' said.

4.) It might attract less viewers for the NFL because the women who would make the NFL in my opion, would be some big, tough, muscular, ugly, women. Most guys aren't into chicks who could beat THEM up.

There is a few more reasons, but they go somewhere in one of those four.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 am
rio_kid

yea not in the NFL but in another league i would watch it mrgreen  

Mega DragonSlayer89

Yankee_Nation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:30 pm
Mega DragonSlayer89
rio_kid

yea not in the NFL but in another league i would watch it mrgreen
They do have an all girls football league! But the Nfl naaa. they will get hurt. Imagine a girl taking a hit from ray lewis! OUCH!!! crying mad cool  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff