Reply Charmed Discussion
Leo ****SPOILER**** Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaji Hime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:15 pm
OMG, I can't believe that Leo is frozen! This latest episode was the saddest one ever in my opinion! Any guesses as to what this newest big bad could be? Whatever it is, I don't think they will defeat it. I cried during tonight's episode. That was so sad with Piper standing in the doorway to the garage looking at Leo's truck! OMG!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:39 pm
That was pretty sad. But cant he become unfrozen sometime? besides anything can happen in charmed. So probally he'll come back, or i know the producers will get some pissed off fans. lol  

KonoSetsuna

Kaji Hime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:00 pm
lol, that is true, and he can be unfrozen if the girls defeat this newest bad, whenever it shows itself. any predictions as to what it could be?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:18 am
Priestess-Miaka Yuuki-
i know the producers will get some pissed off fans. lol
AKA me! lol  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Kaji Hime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Me also! I don't know, the series just isn't the same without him. And what about Paige getting married! I can't believe that. Who is the special appreance gonna be? Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:55 pm
Princess_hime
Me also! I don't know, the series just isn't the same without him. And what about Paige getting married! I can't believe that. Who is the special appreance gonna be? Any ideas?
I love Paige getting married.. smile I think it's awesome the duel with Simon LMAO!! awesome  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Soma4sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:06 pm
I wish I knew what ya'll are talking about redface I was only able to watch reruns and then my friend told she found out about the new episodes like on Monday crying so who is Paige marrying question  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:34 pm
I know it was sooooooo sad. Just because he is soooooooo HOT!!!!!  

silverfirephoenix

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:51 pm
Soma4sama
I wish I knew what ya'll are talking about redface I was only able to watch reruns and then my friend told she found out about the new episodes like on Monday crying so who is Paige marrying question
Henry.. a new cop! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:56 pm
13lackMagic
Soma4sama
Henry.. a new cop! ^_^

ahh I'll have to look what he looks like blaugh  

Soma4sama

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:34 pm
Soma4sama
13lackMagic
Soma4sama
Henry.. a new cop! ^_^

He's cool, I think you'll probably like him..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:49 pm
13lackMagic
Soma4sama
13lackMagic
Soma4sama
Henry.. a new cop! ^_^

He's cool, I think you'll probably like him..
crying crying I can't find any info a or pictures of him could you give a website with his picture on it question question  

Soma4sama

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:27 am
i haven't seen that charmed episode yet as it hasn't been aired yet in England. But i read the charmed mag so i knew Leo was leaving. I've had an idea that on the last ever episode the girls have to summon Prue back from the dead and use the power of 4 to vanquish a demon. So that way Prue can meet Paige and her 2 nephews!!! maybe the producers are thinking along the same lines???!!!!
Luv Carla  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:45 pm
ok this is to anyone readin this would you pleeeeeeeease put a picture of Henry (paiges Husband to be) I want to know what he looks like biggrin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee  

Soma4sama

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:20 pm
Actually it's Paige's husband- User Image  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items