Reply Shugo Chara: Amuto
OMG!!! the latest shugo chara chapter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jp_zap

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:31 pm
Hi! I'm not really part of this guild but I'm looking for a shugo chara guild to join... So... entertain me biggrin

So... have you read the latest shugo chara manga!!!
It made me go O.O
First ikuto left and now them?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:22 pm
jp_zap
Hi! I'm not really part of this guild but I'm looking for a shugo chara guild to join... So... entertain me biggrin

So... have you read the latest shugo chara manga!!!
It made me go O.O
First ikuto left and now them?!?!

Ermmm... yeah?
Y not join?

iMightBeYourDad
Captain

prettymikichan

1,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:14 pm
I agree. I can understand why Ituko left, but why did the charas leave too?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:00 pm
prettymikichan
I agree. I can understand why Ituko left, but why did the charas leave too?
But at least dias still there... only I wish she wasn't an airhead... because she was all like, "What happened to Easter?" And Amu was all like, "You Don't know?!" I miss the x dia. She was so deeeepppp  

jp_zap

ShugoCharaRoxMySocks

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:16 pm
I miss Amus charas!!!!! crying I want them to come back!!!! gonk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 am
I haven't read it yet... i only up up to the part were amu and ikuto change into a matching set, and beat the bad guy... what happens tell me! plz  

Sato Sayo

Dangerous Lunatic

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Xx_Suger-Strawberrys_xX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:04 pm
WOW u guys r sad u r only on the manga-ever heard of SHUGO CHARA ANIME!!!! u can watch all 102 episodes on crunchyroll.com!!!! 3nodding really i bet u guys dont even no who lulu and nana r and they left like 7 weeks ago... (im gonna spoil the whole series 4 chu xD)well just 2 tell chu-the mysterious boy (chu will no him if u watch it) is the boss of easter. The director gets the embryo 4 him and he says its just a glowing egg and throws it away D: Dia and temari come back out of their eggs. Amu gets 2 character change in2 Amulet Fortune (lol this is getting boring) O and they finally put the Dumpty Key in the Humpty Lock. xD i think thats about it...or at least stuff 2 spoil shugo chara 4 chu lol sorwy  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 pm
OMG IM SOO EXCITED FOR SHUGO CHARA PARTY ITS THE BEST I WATCHED THE FIRST EP ALREADY AND IT WAS AWSOMEEEEE!  

XxIIIAznPrideIIIxX

Xx_Suger-Strawberrys_xX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:59 am
XxIIIAznPrideIIIxX
OMG IM SOO EXCITED FOR SHUGO CHARA PARTY ITS THE BEST I WATCHED THE FIRST EP ALREADY AND IT WAS AWSOMEEEEE!

Same : D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Suger Strawberrys
WOW u guys r sad u r only on the manga-ever heard of SHUGO CHARA ANIME!!!! u can watch all 102 episodes on crunchyroll.com!!!! 3nodding really i bet u guys dont even no who lulu and nana r and they left like 7 weeks ago... (im gonna spoil the whole series 4 chu xD)well just 2 tell chu-the mysterious boy (chu will no him if u watch it) is the boss of easter. The director gets the embryo 4 him and he says its just a glowing egg and throws it away D: Dia and temari come back out of their eggs. Amu gets 2 character change in2 Amulet Fortune (lol this is getting boring) O and they finally put the Dumpty Key in the Humpty Lock. xD i think thats about it...or at least stuff 2 spoil shugo chara 4 chu lol sorwy

... Who are you talking to? Um... I read the manga and the anime!!! BTW crunchyroll stinks... Animeseason is the best! besides, manga rocks because the manga goes farther into the story then the anime.  

jp_zap

Shugo Chara: Amuto

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff