Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:00 pm
User Image

Ugh. This was too much already.

It had been...well, about a day. She couldn't see how high the sun was in the sky, due to laying at the back of the den and being too lazy to move, but she was guessing it was getting fairly low, meaning she'd been confined to the den around 24 hours.

And already she was completely bored out of her mind.

Growling softly, she rolled onto her back, pawing at the air above her, imagining there were flies, or bees, or something interesting there that she could paw at. Something that wasn't just air. Because, as Mzuka'hila had learnt throughout the last day, air was very, very boring. And not very respondant. Sighing, she flopped back onto her side, grassy eyes turning onto the male who she was currently sharing the den with. This was a punishment - she understood that. But surely boring her to death didn't achieve anything!

"Faiz," she stated quite bluntly, "I'm bored."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image

Faiz glanced up at her words before rolling his eyes. He stood from where he had been lying, contemplating some of the affairs of the pride and stepped over to his Beybanu, leaning over her slightly to n** at her ear.
"I'm not so surprised. This is in part supposed to be a punishment, Mzu. Wouldn't be good for you to have a good time all the time, now would it?" he asked as he gave her a playful smirk. She was such a winsome creature, and so frustrating sometimes. Such a hassle and yet most of the time, he honestly didn't care. He truly did love her and mostly worried for her. There was so much danger out there, and she didn't always notice it.

He nuzzled her a bit, chuckling his worry away.
"But if you're that bored, I suppose we'll have to find something to entertain you with, hmm?"

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:17 pm
Aha, she was getting a response! A grin spread over Mzu's face as Faiz stood, the female straining her neck sideways to get a better look from her odd angle on the floor. As he nipped her ear she gave a playful squeak, rolling onto her back with a purr, batting softly at his mane and necklace with a gentle paw. "I knooooow," she whined, pouting, "But I've been bored aaaaaaall day. That was my punishment, right?"

Her smile was bright and sweet as she continued to playfully bat at him, remaining on her back with her belly exposed, giggling as he nuzzled her. At his suggestion she nodded eagerly, however, purring softly, "Yes please!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:25 pm
Faiz rolled his eyes again and shook his head but didn't correct her. Being bored and confined to the den for this little bit of time wasn't her punishment, but his heart wasn't up for another argument with her. He wanted her happy, at least for a little while.

"Mmmm, well, then, what would you like to do? Mind, I can't let you leave the den, of course," he replied, reminding her that he wasn't about to lean on that particular subject. He had been very clear on that and he wasn't about to change his mind. A Vizier did not bend in his decisions, especially not to his females.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 pm
Mzuka merely grinned as he rolled his eyes, trying to catch his necklace between her paws, but soon giving up when she realized it was too slippery. plus, she didn't want to risk breaking it. He'd be furious, and she wouldn't be happy either. She liked the one he'd given her - she didn't want him to take it away again.

It the the blue lionness' turn to roll her eyes, however, as Faiz spoke again. She sighed, but didn't move, instead just wriggling around on her back, so she was looking up to him, giggling as she did so. Mzu was clearly in a good mood at the moment. "I'm not stupid, sillyyyy~" she giggled, nipping at his paw, "I know I can't leave. But we can still play a game, right?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:47 pm
"No, you're the silly one, my Mzu," Faiz chuckled in return and flopped down so that his head rested on her stomach. He grinned lazily at her as he tilted his head a bit to one side. He honestly had no idea what kind of game to play, but he'd rather tease her than tell her he had no suggestions.

"What would you like to play, then?" he asked, giving her a little lick. He'd forgotten if she was ticklish or not. That should be something to remember and yet he'd allowed the knowledge to flee his mind. Perhaps Aali really was right. He needed this time, not only to relax, but to also reacquaint himself with the female that mattered most to him. It was obvious that they had grown slightly apart and he was very disappointed in himself for allowing that to happen.

He nuzzled her tenderly then, glad he had this time to fix the gap.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:50 pm
Mzuka'hila giggled yet again, sticking her tongue out playfully, all the while purring softly underneath it all. She was really enjoying this - spending time with Faiz. Just the two of them. Since his father had passed away and Aali had become Sultan, he'd been really busy. But this more than made up for it.

She opened her mouth, about to suggest a game as he'd asked, before a sudden squeal sounded through the den, Mzuka wriggling fiercely underneath his head, her body shaking, "Don't do that!" she yelped, cheeks burning a fierce red in embarrassment over her reaction. But...but she hadn't been expecting it!

In answer to Faiz's musings - yes. Mzuka'hila was very, very ticklish.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 pm
Faiz's smile was devilish as he growled and kept her pinned in place as he wiggled his paws against her sides and stomach.

"Really now? And what makes you think you can order me about, dearest Mzu?" he asked playfully as he continued his tickling. She probably had a game in mind, but at this moment he was more amused with this right now. He grinned at her flush, unable to tell whether it was from her outburst or trying hard not to laugh. And at that moment, he really didn't care either way.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm
"Nooooooo! Faiz, don't!" Mzuka whined, begging him to stop as she squealed and wriggling, trying to get her ticklish skin as far away from his paws as possible - but unfortunately, due to him pinning her down that was very. very difficult. She squealed, whining softly before bursting into giggles a whining again - it was a mixture of this for a while, even up until there were tears streaming from her eyes in a mixture of laughter and frustration.

"Stop, Faiz! Pleeeease!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:05 pm
Faiz chuckled again and finally gave in to her pleas for mercy. He finally stopped and just rested his head on her belly again, watching her as he grinned in amusement. He sat up after that pause, though, and leaned down so that he could lick the tears from her cheeks.

"I can't deny I didn't enjoy that," he chuckled good-naturedly. "It's good to hear you giggling, even when you're protesting it."

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm
Mzuka gave one more giggle before collapsing in exhaustion as he finally relented, several deep breaths needed before she had the strength to growl softly, pouting in a grumpy manner, using her paws to try and push his paw from her belly, clearly no longer in as good a mood. ...Or was she? "That was meeean, Faiz!" she grumbled, only pouting more as he chuckled, glaring at his fiercely. She herself soon relented, though, gaze softening as she sighed loudly, laying her head backwards.

"Don't do that again," she snapped, wriggling underneath him to indicate she was bored once more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:20 pm
"You liked it, admit it," Faiz chuckled, leaning down to nuzzle her cheek fondly. He sat back again, looking down at her with a comically tired look on his face when he notice she was getting bored again.
"Not bored again already? My, you're a difficult female to please," he said with a look of mock-exasperation. He liked teasing her, sometimes. She generally caught when he was teasing, it was he that had the problem catching it.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:22 pm
Mzuka grumbled softly, but nuzzled Faiz back fondly, never verbally admitting she'd enjoyed it, but more-or-less giving in as she began purring loudly, licking the side of his maw. Her maw soon stretched into a grin at his mocking look, however, her purrs only growing louder.

"Maaaaybe~" she answered, blinking her eyes in an attempt to look innocent - she failed miserably - "Perhaps you should come up with something to keep me occupied."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:31 pm
"You, Madame, are as innocent as a cobra," the large male laughed. Faiz licked her cheek again, feeling nothing against giving her the affection she had been wanting lately.
"Mzu, I have no idea what you want to do, and I'm not about to play guessing games. In fact, you should be the one to make suggestions to me." He held his smirk as he pondered out loud, still amused at the bout of tickling.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm
Mzuka pouted once again, as she seemed to be doing far too often today. Sticking her tongue out once again, she soon broke into a giggle, pawing playfully at Faiz's mane yet again. She was nothing if not consistent. Purrs were aplenty as she returned his affections happily, nuzzling and licking him back as she continued to play.

"But I wanna play whateveerrrrr you want, Faiz!" she replied with a bright smile, "I'm on punishment, remember? I've gotta do what you say."

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff