Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Earth Angels Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:11 pm
NOTE: This class/discussion is no longer taught/led by a teacher. However, please feel free to read through it and ask any questions that you may have or express any thoughts/opinions you have. Just please don't ask, "Can I join the class?" Because the answer is 'no'. Thank you.

Introduction: Hello and welcome to my class. This class is about Earth Angels. The information for this class will come the book Realms of The Earth Angels by Doreen Virtue. An Earth Angel is a person who has been sent to the earth to basically help people. There are many different types of Earth Angels (as you will find out later on). This class will provide information about earth angels and hopefully help you discover if you are an earth angel,and (if you are an earth angel) what kind of earth angel you are.
Rules: 1.Be kind to your classmates (and to me for that matter)
2. Follow gaia's TOS
3. Follow all of the guilds rules
4. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I am more than happy to answer any and all questions you have. I will answer all your questions as fast and as best I can.

Class List: (If you want to join this class please PM me)
Melancholy of an Angel
Blood Saga
Beautiful Propaganda
captains bootie
loveblackbutterflies
ForbidenNightmare
Lullaby For You
Born_Butch
anime_wiccan_chick
The Ghost of Alice

I will post a new lesson every Saturday before 9 pm central time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 pm
Seems like a very interesting concept, I would love to learn more.  

Blood Saga

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:23 pm
Lesson One: What Are Earth Angels

Hello,thank you so much for joining my class. All of the information I'll be teaching in this class is from the book Realms of The Earth Angels by Doreen Virtue.

What are Earth Angels? Earth Angel is another term for lightworker,Indigo,and Crystal Children. Basically,Earth Angels are beings sent to Earth to help people. Usually by healing,teaching,or just being nice to them.
Every Person is born with a personal mission to learn and grow. But Earth Angels choose a global mission in addition to a personal mission,this mission is to provide a service to the world.

Are you an Earth Angel? If you have a passion for teaching and/or healing others (whether it be physical or mental) you may very well be an Earth Angel. Many Earth Angels have substance abuse problems,weight issues,and the like. If you are highly sensitve to things and abhor violence,you are probably and Earth Angel.

The inside of everyone is the same,a beautiful spark of divine light. However,as an Earth Angel your spark of light may have spent more time in heavenly realms far from the earth. Although you inhabit a human body,you may feel like a traveller from a foreign land,and,in essence,that is what you are.
Of course,not everyone is an Earth Angel.People who aren't Earth Angels live life for their own growth,Earth Angels live their lives not only for their own growth,but for the growth of others as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:47 pm
Characteristics of Earth Angels:

*Feeling different,separate,or alienated from others.- Many Earth Angels have been teased or verbally abused because of their different appearance,interests,and behavior. Earth Angels often feel like they just don't belong.

*Intense sensitivity to other people,chemicals,or violence in any form.- Sometimes Earth Angels have difficulty being in crowds,feeling bombarded by the overwhelming emotions and physical sensations of others. Alot of Earth Angels are sensitive to chemicals like cleaning supplies and toiletries. Violence often has a huge negative impact on Earth Angels as well. This includes: arguments,negative media reports,and sometimes even violent movies.

* A strong sense of purpose.-Even if the Earth Angel doesn't know exactly what their purpose is,there is always a sense that they have a mission,because they do.

*A history of frustrating relationships.- Earth Angels are often raised by emotionally unavailable or abusive parents or guardians. As adults they may attract abusive friends and lovers. Many Earth Angels have love relationships with abusive and/or unfaithful lovers. This is all probably becuase Earth Angels are meant to in someway help these troubled people.

*Strangers telling them their problems,as well as really personal information.- Many times strangers will do this to Earth Angels. Most likely it's because they subconsciously sense that Earth Angels may be able to help them.

*Looking Younger then they really are.
*Possibly having a history of personal and familial addictions,such as food,drugs,alcohol,and bad relationships.
*A ringing sound in one year.-Most Earth Angels (though not all) will sometimes hear a high pitched ringing sound in one ear.This ringing is probably information and life skills being sent to them from their realm.  

Soruko chan

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:59 pm
Do any of these characteristics sound like you? Maybe your and Earth Angel yourself. There are many different realms of Earth Angels. The four main groups of Earth Angels are:
Incarnated Angels
Incarnated Elementals
Starpeople
Wise Ones

But there are also many hybrid groups. These are people who are a mixture of the different realms. Some of these are:
Mystic Angels (This is what I am)
Knights
Leprechauns
Merpeople

The remainder of this class will be discussing and learning about the different realms of Earth Angels. If you are an Earth Angel hopefully this class can help you realise what realm you are from.
If you have any questions or comments please feel welcome to PM me or post them here. :3
I hope you enjoyed the first lesson and I'm sorry I was a little late posting it. The next lesson will be posted next Saturday.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:55 pm
Wow, this sounds fascinating. I may be an Earth Angel, or just a different person than normal ^^  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 pm
If you think you might be an Earth Angel then pay close attention to how you feel as you read about these different realms of Earth Angels. When you find your realm you may feel a deep connection. You may have chills or the hair on your neck may stand up,ect.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:52 pm
Lesson Two: Incarnated Angels.

Some Angels briefly take on human form to help people and vanish before humans have a chance to thank them. Yet,there are other Incarnated Angels who elect to live their entire life in a human body.

Incarnated Angels tend to:

*Have sweet,heart shaped faces
*Apologize and say "I'm sorry" very frequently
*"Look" like Angels
*Have large,doe-like eyes
*Have weight issiues
*Be (or want to be) professional helpers,such as teachers,nurses,flight attendants,and counselors
*Lighten or Highlitghen their hair
*Be very trusting of people
*Have difficulty saying no and feel guilty when others help them
*Love Angels and sometimes have collections of statues,books,jewelry,etc.
*Have extra guardian angels
*Often seem to glow,with a huge aura around them
*Fall in love with someones potential,and try to coach them to greatness
*Have codependent relationships with addicts and alchohlics
*Some stay in a relashionship much longer than the average person would.

Each realm of Earth Angels have unique eye characteristics. Earth Angels have pure,sweet innocence in their eyes.  

Soruko chan

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:12 pm
Most Incarnated Angels are spending their first life on Earth. (Unless they are Mystic Angels,which we will learn about later on.)
Many Incarnated Angels struggle with health challenges,especially fibromyalgia,chronic fatigue syndrome,and gynecological problems.

Incarnated Angels look past the surface when they meet people and see their inner talents and potential. Incarnated Angels share these characteristics with Angels in the Spirit World,who focus on inner beauty and urge humans to polish their natural talents in order to make the world a better place.
Incarnated Angels often have friends and lovers who mask their potential with addiction. Incarnated Angels take on these relationships as "assignments" trying to help others. This is fine as long as this person wants to change. If not,it turns into a bad relationship for everyone involved.

Many Incarnated Angels have histories of abusive relationships. They often hold on to these toxic emotions related to abuse,and naturally their bodies protest.
All Earth Angels are sensitive to energies but Incarnated are more people oriented and likely to work in large corporations than other realms so they suffer more effects from this.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:39 pm
It is very important for Incarnated Angels to practice shielding when they are dealing with people,otherwise it's like going into a blizzard without a coat. Many people have hooks in their energy fields and can unintentionally suck in peoples energy. Shielding will also help Incarnated Angels from turning to food to boost their vitality.

Shielding is visualizing,feeling,and/or thinking of yourself surrounded in a cocoon of light. This light is the essence of angels; it's a living,loving,intelligent entity that you can call to protect you.
You can shield yourself in various colors of light,depending on your intention.
Here are some effective colors of light to help you:

White Light- This invokes the Angels around you to surround you without interruption. The Angels protect you,and they ensure that you're safe and guarded.

Pink Light- This is the light to invoke if you're with a negative person who is obsessed with their problems. The pink light sends out loving energy toward everyone who talks with you,and simultaneously sends loving energy inward toward yourself.

Emerald Green Light- See or feel yourself surrounded by this light whenever you want to heal some imbalance in your physical body. Your body absorbs this light wherever it needs healing energy.

Purple Light- Imagine yourself in a royal purple light,which elevates your spiritual frequency,enabling you to rise above problems and contact the highest level of Divine guidance. Purple light also bounces away any lower energies,entities,or earthbound spirits.

Rainbow Light- See or feel yourself surrounded by a coat of rainbow stripes to boost your ability to do healing work yourself or others.

You can shield yourself in multiple colors at a time if you choose. You can also use shielding to protect your loved ones,or anything and anyone else for that matter.  

Soruko chan

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 pm
Incarnated Angels are born to help and heal,and they come to Earth ready to enact their mission. However,this eagerness can create difficulties if it is unbalanced.
For example,Incarnated Angles carry such optimism about (and love for) humanity,that they often have trouble saying no. Incarnated Angels may need help learning to say no because they often say no to themselves in the form of self denial,while saying yes to everyone else.
Incarnated Angels often feel bad about asking for help and sometimes don't ask for help at all. Then they wonder why they are left with all the work without realizing that they have created the situation. They often feel bad even for asking their own guardian angels for help for fear of "bothering" them.
Incarnated Angels need to realize that they can give for if they allow others to help them. But this can often be hard to do for Incarnated Angels.
Many Incarnated Angels feel comfortable following rules and are afraid to break them. They are very hard workers. Many of them work as nurses,teachers,counselors,and other "helping" professions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:31 pm
Because Incarnated Angels are physically attractive and have big,loving hearts,they rarely have trouble attracting romantic partners. They're difficulty,however, is finding fulfilling relationships. Incarnated Angels often see their friends and lovers as potential clients. They approach new relationships wondering "How can I help this person?"

In friendships they often play the role of the counseler. Incarnated Angels usually listen and give advice on their friends problems,and hardly ever even get the chance to talk about their own.

As mentioned earlier,Incarnated Angels may have been "sent" to dysfunctional families as their guardian angels,so they may feel entirely disconnected from their birth families and even wonder if they were adopted,as they have nothing in common. These people do not feel like "family" to the Incarnated Angels,and in truth,they aren't. The family members are stranger-souls whom the Incarnated Angels volunteered to help by coming into human bodies and living with them.

With their tendency to see the goodness in people and potential in others,Incarnated Angels often remain in unhealthy relationships.Many Incarnated Angels have difficulty ending unhealthy relationships with friends,lovers,and abusive family members. Like compulsive gamblers,they think that if they keep trying,eventually the relationship will pay off.
So the Incarnated Angel suffers silently,taking it out on themselves until eventually they can't take it anymore and end up leaving or pushing the person away.  

Soruko chan

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:44 pm
Most Incarnated Angels look like Angels and have sweet,angelic dispositions. Often people will call them angel without knowing how right they are.
Many people report clairvoyantly seeing large feathered wings extending from the shoulder blades of Incarnated Angels,and a glowing white light emanating from their bodies.
Incarnated Angels are often attracted to helping professions and make excellent counselors,healers,etc. They usually prefer one-on-one work rather than speaking in front of a group. They are miserable working for unethical bosses or firms.

If you are an Incarnated Angel,here are some good tips to follow:
*Shield yourself
*Wait before saying yes
*Engage in cardiovascular exercise
*Balance your giving and receiving quotas
*Drop any rules that restrict your mission
*Accept good graciously  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 pm
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
Ok, I'm coming out of the closet here to say that anything Doreen Virtue says on the subject should be taken with a grain of salt. She has the classic New Age POV in which we're all just total sweethearts who are frequently victimised because we're just too gosh darned nice. Which, gathering from personal experience and that of other incarnates I've had the pleasure of conversing with, is very short sighted, and does not give near enough credit to the fact that all men and women who walk this earth, whether completely human or coloured with other spiritual influences, are multi-faceted beings.

Not that I have anything against getting the word out or setting up a class. I think it's dandy. I just get slightly hurt and annoyed by her one-dimensional view on a very real subject.
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

Ich bin Q

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games