Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Kyohaku's Quarters Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:11 pm
A dark room with loft layout with bookshelves and drawings scattered everywhere and and tacked to the walls. There is an aquarium with sand and heat lamps where about 6 scorpions live. Theres another aquarium that looks the same only this one is home to a diamondback rattler. The walls are black and the floor is white and the air is quite dry. The furniture consists of a desk, a bed, a chair, and a small couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:32 pm
"hey, brought u a tarantual" (idk who its spelld) "nice place"  

NinjaSamurai360

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:04 pm
Kyo looked up from her sketchbook. She blinked curiously.
"Thank you...." she said, a small smile forming on her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:10 pm
"wat r u scetching?"  

NinjaSamurai360

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:19 pm
She held up her sketchbook showing this
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 am
"really good. my drawings r average at best." *holds up a scetch pad with arrancar bunny drawings lik Rukia's* (i dont really do bunny drawings but they r only average)  

NinjaSamurai360

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Kyo laughed softly and smiled. "Not bad." she said. She got up and walked over to her scorpions tank. "there you go friends." she said tossing in a handfull of crickets. She watched her beloved scorpions sting the insects to death and devour them. She picked up a particularly large scorpion and stroked it, making soft hissing noises to it, talking to it. She looked over at Michio and smiled, pointing to the large scorpion. "This is Ibara." she said smiling like a mother would when speaking of her child.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:02 pm
"well this is Carlos. he is a particularly fiesty one. hes been able to fend off snakes bigger than himself. i found him while i was out scouting new talent in Deserto Blanco. he wont get along with my snakes so i thought u would lik him." *hands the taruantaula ina jar to Kyo*  

NinjaSamurai360

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:22 pm
Kyo held up the jar to her face and smiled. "Hello new friend. Ive got the perfect place for you." she said. She looked back at Michio and smiled. "Thank you very much." she said, her smile now looking like one of Gin-taichou's famous smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:41 am
Kai walked into Kyo's room with his zanpakutou strapped to his back. He notices that his espada isn't there so he starts to walk around looking in the aquariums. He noticed one of them was filled with scorpions and the other had a diamondback in it. He then thinks cool and takes a seat in the chair waiting for his Espada.  

gozavill

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 pm
Kyo walked in, humming a song she heard in the world of the living. When she entered she saw her fraccion and smiled. "Hello Kai." she greeted him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:25 pm
Kia hears Kyo's voice and looks behind him. He then gets up out of the chair. Then turns to face Kyo and bows in respect saying "lady Kyo."  

gozavill

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:31 pm
Kyo smiled. "I was just about to feed my scorpions." she said. She removed the lid of one of the aquariums and picked up the largest scorpion. "Hello Ibara. How are you today?" she said. She set him down and tossed in a handfull of crickets. She looked over at Kai. "Is there something I can do for you Kai? Want some tea?" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:38 pm
Kia watched her feed her scorpions. Hearing her question he says "sure I'll have some."  

gozavill

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Kyo nodded and smiled and went to another part of the room, coming back with a tea kettle and two cups. She gestured to a coffee table and sat on the floor, pouring tea into the cups.  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff