Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~
Outer Heaven ~Captain's Quarters~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:04 am
User Image

The office of the captain. Paperwork and assorted documents sit on the desk neatly. A closet can be found in the room as well as a small kitchen . While he usually isn't in, others tend to wonder how the paperwork always gets done. A futon is seen near the corner to the room near his desk. For those who seek audience with the Captain, you may find him here but seldom he is in his office so its really easier to leave a message.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:59 pm
Soruko chan walks into the captians office and bows slightly "Assistant Captain Soruko Minami reporting captain" She said slightly nervouse.  

Soruko chan

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:08 pm
Dice taps on Soruko's shoulder. "I'm right here, Miss Minami." He said as he entered the office taking a seat at his desk. "Please, sit down." He said as he pulled out her file and began to read over it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:10 pm
"Thank you captain" She said,sweetly.  

Soruko chan

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:24 pm
Dice flipped through the pages and closed the file. "Soruko, what is your view on honor?" He asked as he placed his zanpaku-to by his side making himself comfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 pm
"Well,honour is one the most important things for a person to have,it's sometimes hard to maintain but i belive that you should go to any length to keep it" she said truthfully.  

Soruko chan

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:37 pm
Dice puts his hand on his chin. "That is a good way of putting it." He said. "Honor is honesty or integrity in one's beliefs. A form of respect if you will that makes someone equal if not more of who they are. This holds tight to us as and makes us who we are. Do you understand?" He puts his zanpaku-to onto the desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 pm
"Yes,I understand captain,That's the reason I wanted to be in this sqaud to begin with and I'm very grateful I was excepted." She said in an earnest voice.  

Soruko chan

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 pm
Dice smiles slightly. "Good. Your understanding was on of the reasons I chose you but what of you zanpaku-to?" He asked. "Do you have a close relationship with it and is it capable of protecting you?" He kept his hand over his zanpaku-to as he said this.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 pm
"I'd say I have a pretty good relationship with my zanpakto,I respect her greatly and we get along well. I couldn't ask for a more capable parter" She replied with a grateful expression on her face.  

Soruko chan

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 pm
Dice closes his eyes and says a silent prayer. "I believe if the situation came to something terrible you will be ready." He said as he stood up and drew his zanpaku-to. "Welcome to Squad 7, Assistant Captain, Shuruko Minami." He puts his zanpaku-to into the floor and bows, showing respect to his new assistant captain. He then sheathes his zanpaku-to.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 pm
"Thank you captain!" she said as she bowed deeply. "I'm hounored to be a part of your squad" She said gratefully. After seeing that Captain Suzaku had gone back into his quarters Soruko exited his office and went to her own personal home.  

Soruko chan

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:19 pm
Dice nods. "If you would like there should be a facility where you can make your self at home." He said folding his arms. "I think I may rest for the rest of the day." He walked into his private quarters leaving Shuruko in the office alone.

((You can create a subforum for your home so that your character has someplace to stay.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:59 pm
Kitsu walked towards the office of Captain Dice. "Well, let's make a friend!" Kitsu knocked on the door.  

eregantu_hana

~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces