Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Las Noches Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:56 pm
Las Noches
The fortress located in Hueco Mundo and base of operations for the espada. They reside there with their army of Arrancar complete with medical facilities and detention wings. Las Noches is a massive fortress which can be seen for miles in Hueco Mundo. It consists of a main building with a domed center surrounded by several large towers and smaller buildings. Atop the dome are six smaller towers.
Feel free to roam the halls, chat, and everything in between.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:06 pm
will Las Noches be open to all arrancars or just the Espada?  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

demoneyeszero
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:54 pm
probobly fraccion and espada.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm
I see.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

demoneyeszero
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm
ganna put an area for all arrancar just dont know what yet.
If ya got any suggestions let me hear em  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 am
Hmmmm. Well theres a meeting hall for the espadas. Something for all arrancar......ill get back to you on that one  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:53 am
Kuro wondered the halls of the arrancar strong hold. She was looking for Hogosha-sama, the espada she pledged allegiance to. Her choppy, midlength, black hair bounced lightly as she walked and her blue eyes searched the area. "This is boring... Where is he?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 pm
Lolek looked at Kuro " Rai is in his quarters Experimenting...I wouldnt go in there if i were you." He said with a odd tone.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 pm
Demon Eyes Zero
ganna put an area for all arrancar just dont know what yet.
If ya got any suggestions let me hear em

i think that Hueco Mundo should be open to all new arrancar but the sub forums for the espada and fraccion should be locked. i think it would be okay if they could go to the menos forest and the desert. i mean wen i came hear i was stuck in the real world fighting off dozens of soul reapers  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:07 pm
Is there a fracian meeting hall  

neomaximum13

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 pm
hmm, that might be a future idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:42 pm
I don't know if that's really nessassary. Normally, Fraccion would just report directly to their Espada. I don't see a point in a Fraccion meeting hall. It's not like there's a Fraccion union or something.  

NinjaSamurai360

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:55 pm
Hmm, i guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:02 pm
((Getting my charachter out of the desert ^^))

Cen had wandered for countless hours with no predetermined destination. He could feel all these pressences below and all around him. The sand shifted and a small lizard with a hollow mask appeared and stared upon him. The lizard retreated back intot he sand and Cen walked to where it had been. His hand rumaged through the sand trying to find the bazaar creature he had spotted. He looked up and saw a massive building in the middle of the arid desert, and stared upon it with intrest. It had looked so familiar to him, he just couldn't put his finger upon it. Like a child seeing a new toy he ran towards it at an alarming speed and tried to come to a halt, but instead skidded across the sand and clashed with the massive buildings wall creating a small crack the started to develop into a small fissure. Pain was sort of new to Cen so his reaction to it was bazaar. He sat there on the ground rubbing his head, trying to understand this feeling he had at the top of his cranium.  

Lord Centouri

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 pm
"Not so bright, are you?", said the Espada looking down on the Arrancar. "Who are you? You're mask shows you are an Arrancar, but I haven't seen you around Hueco Mundo."  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff