Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image
She was in pain.

From her run in with Tariq she was in pain. Her shoulders were starting to scab, her face was also starting to scab, but walking was painful. She could also feel some bruises under her fur, but she wasn't going to give in to him. Oh no. She refused it, she really did. She pushed herself up with a grunt leaving the shade of the tree that she was sitting under, she had the chance to wander away from the den for a while. That male had left for a while and left her and the other Banu's to wander around for a while. She was wondering how she was even keeping the title Banu... Probably her mothering skills, she had those for sure.

She sighed softly as she got closer to the den, flopping on her haunches and leaning to the side running her tongue on her wounds. It burned and she cringed softly but she needed to keep it clean and get it healed some time. It would be a good point for him to go for, and plus she didn't want them to scar, not at all, they weren't that deep and she wouldn't want them to go untreated.She flicked her tail around as she moved to start cleaning the other one. She really hoped that he would be gone for a while, that would make her one of the happiest lionesses ever. She wasn't afraid of him but she wasn't in the mood to put up with him either.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 pm
User Image
Ukoo had yet to leave the den alone. She was a bit afraid perhaps. Seeing that her meeting with her master was actually not that bad-she was in no hurry to leave the den that was familiar to her already. It was comforting she guessed-to hide in the dark like she was used to living in. That and the pain of losing the only three she loved in her life-her cubs.

She was watching the white lioness approach with a cold sweat almost. She had seen Otep in her dreams, so she knew who she was in appearance. She had seen blood on her white fur. She had been told her name by Tariq. Otherwise she was nervous as hell to be around other lionesses. The only other lioness she had really known was Shaitani and she-she was crazy.

Ukoo however could not ignore the smell of pain and blood on this lioness and Ukoo in reality was not sure where it had come from. She did not make the connection that her 'master' had done this to the white one. It pained her to see her cringing. She crawled slowly to the opening of the den-so quiet she was. Being that she was used to being in the dark and slinking-she was usually always quiet. "O'tep." She said softly.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:09 pm
O'tep didn't notice the other lioness. Not at all really. She was to focused on herself at the moment. No matter how horrible that sounded she wasn't that sure how she felt about the other lionesses. She really wasn't that sure at all she had talked badly about them but only to get on her masters nerves. However she knew it was only good on her half to get along with them and make friends with them. And she knew that. She knew that she would need friends while she was here. However she hoped that they were nice. She could be pretty sweet herself however just not around HIM.

Or that was what she thought. She had no clue what was coming in her future really.

She almost jumped as she heard a voice. She froze for a moment before realizing the moment who startled her was one of her 'master's' other Banus. She turned around and gave the other lioness a smile. "Hello." She said softly, she noticed that the other female was also small in size, like herself, just not as small. She was slightly bigger than the other female. "Umm... I really don't know your name." she laughed slightly looking at her wounds from the corner of her eye making sure that she didn't mess up either of the scabs and made them worse.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:17 pm
Ukoo gazed at this lioness and knew why her master was fond of her. She was lovely as a pearl. Ukoo felt ugly. She hated the fact she wasn't the most beautiful in color but-her master had said it was 'love at first sight'. Perhaps, just perhaps he was telling the truth. Perhaps that was just her delusional painful mind working.

"I am Ukoo." She said softly, her crimson eyes dipping to Otep's wounds. Ukoo had spoken of the other lionesses with her Master and he told her she could call them her sisters. Would they want to be her sisters? She didn't blame them if they didn't.

"You are hurt O'tep. I can smell it!" She said softly, inching out of the den. She wasn't used to the sun light yet and was squinting to see properly. Her olive gloved paws barely touched the dirt is seemed or perhaps-they always seemed to blend in with the dust. Ukoo knew all about wounds. The pink scar that laced her throat was rather odd looking, like it had been reopened over and over again. It was a mark of her past life. She knew all about scabs.

"Are you in pain?"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:27 pm
O'tep looked at the other lioness with the smile still on her face. She was putting on her sweet front, she did that with most other lionesses. She was nice to some one at least, that and cubs, she loved cubs. But she felt like she would never have her own. Yet once more she didn't know of what was coming in her future. She nodded to the other lioness before chuckling softly. "Hello Ukoo. Thats a really pretty name." She said looking the lioness over. "I like your markings." She said truthfully with a smile growing more on her maws.

Then she made a small face before chuckling softly. "Just a little bit." she shrugged then cringed slightly, feeling the scabs shift on her. She then sighed softly and flicked her hair out of her eyes. "Well, they could be worse, other wise I'm find." She stood up and moved toward the den, getting closer to the other lioness with the same time on her face. "Thank you for asking." she flopped down across from the lioness in the den before lifting one of her paws and licking it a few times and brushing it against her face. She wasn't sure if the lioness knew how she got them, if she would tell about how their master could be. She shrugged the idea off. She probably knew and if she didn't well, she could ask.

"So how are you?" She asked hoping to change the subject, even if it didn't help it would be nice to get to know the lioness a little bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:27 pm
Ukoo saw the lionesses smile and questioned what it really meant. She sort of blushed at the compliments this O'tep was giving her. She nodded her head slowly, as a thank you perhaps or as acknowledgment. "It means 'dirty'. My family was all named for our past home... the swamplands. Sort of a tradition really." She said softly, like talking about it hurt her.

She wormed closer to the wounded lioness and gave her wounds a sniff softly. The smell of others blood did not bother her-she was used to it by now. Without permission, she started to groom the closest one softly, her pink tongue light and warm. Like a mothers touch.

"I am-fine." She said quietly, her eyes taking on a different light. She was not sure how she was-other than lonely. She missed her cubs. That was a given but so far no one here knew about them-perhaps that was for the best. "Just.... a bit-I don't really know. Scared but not."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:00 pm
O'tep looked at the lioness and smiled softly before flicking her hair out of her eyes. "Thats a pretty cool tradition. My family really didn't have any of those. No traditions that I know of anyway." She shrugged slightly before smiling as she looked down at her paws. "I wish that I had a family tradition." She laughed softly at the idea, if she had any traditions her father would have killed it anyway... Her father was like that he didn't like things the same, he also just had a twisted mind like that... She noticed the lionesses tone, but she wasn't going to pry, she wouldn't want anyone to do that to her.

She was caught off guard when the other lioness got closer then sniffed at her. She relaxed for a moment before she felt the tongue on her wound. She jumped slightly before smiling softly at the other lioness. "Thank you." She said quietly. Normally she would swat others away if they started to groom her but she didn't well part of it was because she could really reach most of the wounds on her shoulders for the life of her. She knew she also could reach the ones of her face, but they weren't that bad.

She purred quietly enjoying the feeling, enjoying the company really. As long as she remembered the males in charge of her would almost never let her get close to the other lionesses. She wasn't sure why but they just wouldn't. She was glad that she got the chance to get to know the other lionesses, it was nice. "You're safe here. Tariq... May lay a paw on you... But thats only if you mess up" She snorted. "Like I've done and like I plan to do many times." She chuckled softly before looking at her. "I've been passed around so many times in this pride." She laughed softly before shaking her head. "You shouldn't be afraid though." She grinned hoping that the lioness wasn't going to ask any questions about what she was talking about, oh she really didn't feel like explaining.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm
Ukoo was glad to have some company as well. She in fact was a very lonely lioness, whom had felt love only as a young cub. She knew that wasn't how it was supposed to be. She wasn't sure if it would ever change either. She moved closer so that they were shoulder to shoulder and started to pur too, but it was an awkward pur. It was rather rouge and shakey, like she hadn't done it in a while.

She paused when Tariq's name was mentioned. "Is-this who did this too you?" She asked, her crimson eyes falling to the wounds and bruises. Her master did this to her? She lifted her ears questioningly as O'tep went on. She looked stunned. The images she saw in her dreams, the dark liquid was blood. It was all coming together now. "He hurt you like this? Because you wouldn't listen?" She asked, her tone now low and scared.

Would he hurt her like this? She was afraid of pain. She had given enough blood to her last master and now-would this one require more? She cringed, not laughing at all. She did not think it was a laughing matter. She lifted her head. "Passed around? When one male does not like his lioness he gives her away?" She looked petrified at this thought.

To be given away like-some token. She shrunk down and shook for a moment in fear.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 pm
She relaxed as much as she could. She was happy to know that she wasn't alone, she had a friend, and she was glad. well at least she was sure that she was going to have a friend. The idea of it made her smile. But then questions came and she paused. She shifted a bit, moving just slightly away from the other female before lifting a back paw and scratching behind her ear, trying to act like the lioness wasn't saying but it failed, there was too many of those questions.

"Yeah." She laughed slightly as she looked down at her shoulders, before making a face. "Yep, he sure did." Then she shook her head. "There was a reason I was passed around, why I was treated like this." She laughed softly once more as she looked at her. "You see... I tend to... rarely listen. To... anyone." An amused look grew on her face it did amuse her. "Because I didn't listen, because I wouldn't listen they didn't want me." She laughed with a grin. "I back talk, refuse to listen, I also refuse cubs." She rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "They don't like that. Well they sent me here to be broken." She rolled her eyes before she smiled at her softly.

"Don't be afraid though. But don't do what I told you I do. I don't want to see you hurt." She nodded before looking toward the den and shook her head. "He won't give you away as long as you listen." She looked at her again nodding before nudging the female softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:38 pm
Ukoo leaned against the lioness for a moment and looked a bit horrified. The master that she was starting to like in her own little way was hurting her 'sisters'! And this upsetted her greatly. She looked to O'tep and looked terribly sad. The thought of having to see this lovely lioness getting hurt by their master and lord made her want to cry. "But why O'tep?" She asked. She for one had never known anything but slavery, so this was one step up really.

"I feel almost like the gods have given me another chance! Coming here... was like they wanted me to be safe and to not get hurt anymore." She said softly, her eyes squeezing shut. "But... it seems I am only stuck in a place where i have to see others get hurt instead of me!"

She lowered her head and rubbed her cheek upon her paws. If only her children were here. The thought of them brought a small sniffle to her. Her babies. Her lovely little babies-and she would never see them again. She then, started to quietly cry. "I just don't know what to do anymore... I try and then-I get turned down... or someone else takes my place!"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:01 pm
O'tep looked at the lioness and shook her head. She let out a small sigh before she shook her head a few times picking up her paw and licking it a few times as she looked at Ukoo. "Why? I don't listen, I refuse to listen thats why." She snorted softly before looking at the other lioness she could feel the pain the lioness had. She moved closer to her and wrapped a paw around her gently and pulled her closer and nuzzled her in a motherly way. "Shhh... Its alright sweetheart."

there wasn't that many times where she was really sweet, but there was more of her angry lioness times where she would randomly lash out at others. She tended to be nicer toward lionesses however. Then again she liked this lioness she was nice. "I'm more than sure no one else is going to get hurt, and don't worry about me..." Her voice trailed and she let out a small sigh shaking her head once more. "I'be been worse then this.'

She nibbled on the other lioness's ear, the other lioness really acted like a cub, and it made her feel bad. She had a soft spot for her 'sister' she just wanted her to calm down at the moment. "Shhh. You are going to be alright. Don't worry, cheer up." She smiled softly. "You are safe here. You'll be fine."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:48 pm
Ukoo was trembling by the time she stopped crying. She felt she could trust this lioness, her new sister. They had to look out for one another-at least Ukoo would. As far as she was concerned, they were real sisters and that was a reason beyond reasoning to be close to her. A small smile cracked on her olive maw as her ear was nibbled. "My son used to do that"! She said softly,

The thought of her cubs being alone but not here-was sort of a win-lose thing. She was glad that her daughter was safe and that her two sons were safe and would never know the world of a Harem. "I am sorry O'tep." She said softly. "I am sorry that Tariq hurts you... I don't like that-I wish he wouldn't!" She said with a small sigh.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:30 pm
O'tep chuckled softly at the other lionesses response to the nibbling. Well I'm glad it reminded you of maybe where you once came from." She chuckled softly as she nuzzled her. She leaned into her a little more before thinking. she hoped that maybe one day she would be able to tell this lionesses about her old life. What happened when she was little. the abuse that her father did to her. She sat up some and licked the lionesses's 'mane' hoping to comfort her.

"Don't be sorry hun." She chuckled softly before she stared forward. "One day I hope that he'll give up. I don't know..." She shrugged, to a point she didn't want to leave here, it was the only life that she knew she wasn't sure that she would ever be able to live any other way. "Its going to happen. And its going to happen a lot until... I don't know. Hopefully I'll win this war." At this point she was thinking out loud. she wasn't that sure why but she was. she shook her head a few times trying to her mind back into place.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm
Ukoo felt safe with this lioness. But she felt terrible sad and afraid at the words her sister spoke. She lost her cub-like expression and became sad and afraid looking. Truly. "Oh O'tep. If he beats you he surely will beat me..." She said sadly, snuggling against her white friend.

"He won't give up. In my dream, I saw him and he forever shall have blood on his paws." She cried, her flat against her face. "I saw him with your blood upon his dark paws but surely it will be mine as well. We will all die at his hands."

She stood up and went farther into the cave, standing on his bed mound and staring down at it. "He lays here and will lay here until his heart stops beating. We will put fresh grass here so he can sleep comfortably and he will allow us to sleep on the cold ground. My bones will ache of it."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:15 pm
O'tep watched the other lioness surprised at her look, she wasn't that sure how the lioness could be so sad, how she could look so sad. It really surprised her. She flicked her tail behind her and then licked the lioness's cheek. "If you listen to him he won't hurt you." She said a little more stubbornly. She looked at the lioness wondering what was going on in her brain, wondering what was going on in her own brain. She sighed and shook her head. "He won't kill us. That would most likely get him kicked out." She clenched her teeth, before grunting softly. "You're gonna be safe, if anyone it is going to be me that he is at all the time." She flicked her hair out of her eyes and watched her friend walk away.

"Then sleep outside when you can. Or at least rest outside. Some times before he comes in I sneak some grasses in and lay on them, get rid of them before he wakes up." She snorted before she looked at her. "Relax friend." She shook her head softly. "You got a roof over your head and you're safe. That counts for something." She sighed as she looked down at her feet. Something told her she was never going to get away from this place. Something told her she was going to be here for life. She didn't like the idea of giving in but in the end something told her it was what it was going to come down to...

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff