Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[PRP] Blind... ( Fu and Lulua'line ) METAPLOT ISSUE 1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Fumananya walked away from Kuu. She had had enough she was blind upset and nothing was helping her. She walked around blindly using her smell and other sense's to find her way. She tripped over a trunk growling a little as she walked as she stopped moving slower now. She stopped as she 'looked' around trying to figure out where she was without her eyes.

She then gave up stretched out on the ground so far her cleansing ritual was going along nicely her stones had been replaced with flowers. Her bones replaced with bamboo.

She rested her head on her forearms as he tail flicked beside her as she tried to calm her nerves. She was so stressed she could barely do anything without her sight though the pain of see the for ever reminding of what she had done to her mate was slowly starting to mend.

"Mawi..." She whimpered out softly as tears began to fall from the corners of her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:17 pm
User Image

Lulua'line had been in her most happiest mood ever imagined. Having fallen for a very blue male named Dole. She found herself looking for him again. Wanting to spend more time with him. Yet she hadn't a clue where he had ran of to. She knew he had a pride somewhere around here, though she was afraid to actually go and look around it. She didn't know how nice they were, and knew a thing or two that they didn't care much for hybrids. She wondered if they could tell that she had a half aunt and two uncles that were hybrids from just looking at her.

She crept around, but didn't know where it was exactly, then her eyes fell upon another leopard.... Or she thought it was a leopard. She couldn't really see well threw threw the brushes she was looking threw. Slowly crouching around as she went. Trying to hide from everyone and anything. Though, out of stupidity she heard her own voice. "Dole?" She asked dumbly... She knew that wasn't him, but something made her speak.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 pm
Fu's ears perked up hearing the name be spoken. Yes she knew a dole he had helped her when she needed other most. Her head lifted from her arms as she listened closely.

"I think he's in the Colony." She said softly as she tried to remember. "Yes he should be there if I'm thinking of the right time of day." She replied softly she was not to much of the mood to keep up her usually hard core ice queen persona. No right now she was tired still upset and had to stop crying. She thought as she brushed away the tears. She cleared her throat before standing.

"I can take you to him...that is if you help me." She said as she sat in her place waiting to hear the others words. She was fairly certain that the voice was coming from a female leopard but that also meant great curiosity arouse.

"What is you name?" She asked as soft and sweet as she could muster to sound friendly but she only ended up sounding blunt and to the point.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm
She watched the other stand, which she did as well. At least, she stood her full height, which was still smaller then the female in front of her. She moved out of the bushes towards her. Curiosity rose in her. She didn't ask where she had been hiding, or to even show herself. Though, the last thing she would have guessed was that the female was blind in any way. She had only met someone who was half blind.

"I'm Lulua'line." She told the other, "And help you with what?" She asked that might have seemed rude, but Lulua'line didn't want to agree to something she didn't know what it was she was agreeing to. Which seemed like the best way to do things, right?

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:38 pm
"The mask...I can not see out of it." She said softly as she took a deep breath. "Help me not fall or blindly walk into a tree and I will take you to Dole." She hoping she didn't seem demanding or annoyed the fact she had to explain herself. She also hoped that she wouldn't have to tell the female anything twice she hated saying something more then once.

"I'm Fumnanya." He said finally as she gave a small bow in the direction she thought the female was in. "Your a leopardess yes?" She asked curiously knocking out two birds with one stone she had her assumptions she was female but the ears always played tricks with ones mind just like she thought many a time her mate had returned to her only to wake up screaming in the night.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:47 pm
Lulua'line raised a brow. Well, that didn't seem too hard, but she didn't know where she was going, so she couldn't exactly lead the way. All she could do was say where something was maybe. "I.... I can try, but I don't know how well I am at that sort of thing." She warned the other with leaving her in Lulua's paws. Lulua'line had to help a little at least.

"Yes, full pure leopard" She said a little nervous at the question. She had no clue that this was the friend that Dole had been talking about. Since he never really gave her a name. "No one here will be upset with me here, right?" She asked the other. She didn't want to cause any trouble at all.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:57 pm
Fu laughed a little shaking her head. "No we do not get mad at young ones wanting to come and learn." She said as she sniffed the air. "I'm sorry if I'm over stepping but you do sound young." She said as she smiled more as she began to lead the other back to the colony.

"How do you know Dole?" She asked curiously as she was slow in her movements taking her time to move. She didn't want to get back to the colony to soon no cause then she risked not being able to talk with the new leopardess and possible see if she was interested in joining them. That would certainly make things interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm
She took no offense to being called young. Even if she were an adult or not. "Oh, well, I suppose I am young." She said with a small giggle. "You are quite a bit bigger then me, as well." She said to the female to give her a little bit of a clue that she was indeed young. Or she hoped she did anyways. Sometimes being small didn't mean you were young, but in her case it did.

"Oh.... Well..." She blushed "I recently met him when he was hunting." Rather, she had ruined his hunt, though, he did show her how to kill a rabbit well enough. But wasn't enough to feed anyone but one leopard or so. "He's really nice" She added, but didn't want to give her attraction for Dole away. Even though, he already probably knew she liked him.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:12 pm
The female listened closely as she chuckled a little shaking her head. "I see. Well hopefully Dole will remember you." She teased as kept walking slowly now that she head heard the female talk in a odd manor about the male.

"Its good he's meet others though. I was getting worried he was just some stick in the mud and never going to find someone." She said bluntly as she took a deep breath thinking of her own mate as she grew quite not sure how to carry on the conversation now she wasn't good with younger leopardess she barely got along with her own children.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:23 pm
Again, her face filled with color, though hard to see under her fur even if the other could see her face. Though, it was apparent by just looking at her eyes of her fondness of Dole. No matter, she didn't add to that part of the conversation. Since, if she said more, it'd give her away for sure. Lulua'line wasn't embarrassed easily, but she didn't know this female.

"O-oh?" She asked, so she was too obvious after all, as the other's words still lingered in her mind. Was he really bad or something? Or did he just not try to look? She was very curious on hearing things about Dole, things he wouldn't happen to say to her.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm
She gave a small nod. "Yes...I meet him when I was mmm half way threw my first pregnancy." she said as she tried to remember the details. "He was a very good gentle men. I asked him to hunt for me and he did so rather willingly. I didn't have to make him or threaten him the least bit." She said seeming to hold a high honor on the fact he was so kind.

She took a deep breath before stopping as she listened to the things around her. "Where is that bloody bird I'm going to kill it." She snapped out a little but no bird could be heard if one had been annoying her. She must have meant a bird that she knew that wasn't around.

"Do you know of our Colony at all?" She asked curiously. "Don't worry I'm not going to bite your head off if I don't I don't think I could even manage to catch you." She said with a small laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:26 pm
She could believe that. Dole didn't seem to be the type that you'd have to ask something twice. Though, Lulua'line was sometimes. She kinda just put things off in her mind when other things more interesting happened. She was easy to forget.

"Bird?" Lulua'line asked. She wondered how anyone could befriend something that seemed to be like dinner. Of course, she saw lots of strange things. She even saw someone with a pet bunny.... She tried to eat it, and got yelled at. "Does it normally help you?" She asked again.

"Just little bits on what Dole has told me." She said shaking her head. Lulua gave a nervous laugh. at her other comment. "I donno, I'm pretty clumsy" She said with a giggle. Sometimes she was, but other times she wasn't. Her tail flicked back and forth without her realizing it.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:38 pm
"sometimes...he's usually just an a** and sits there with his beak shut...I think its plotting against me." she growled out as she took a deep breath before shaking her head. "That's enough of that though." She said as she 'looked' over to the female.

"Clumsy leopard's always have a good side to them. My...mate used to be extremely lazy he probably still is." She said with a small laugh thinking of her blue stripped lover.

"He's not here right now though." She commented softly as her depression on missing him began to flood and seep off her. It was coming more apparent by each passing day that she needed the silver eyed male more and more to mend her back into the great leopardess she once was.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 pm
"I'm sure he's thinking about you right now." She said trying to cheer the other up a bit. Seeing as she seemed a little upset with talking about him. Lulua'line wasn't great at this sort of stuff. She didn't know how it felt when someone she wanted to be with she couldn't see. Though, only just recently had she felt any longing for someone.

"So, since Dole didn't tell me much about this pride.... Can you?" She asked trying to change the subject. She wanted to know everything before actually setting foot into the place.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 pm
Fu nodded quickly as she began to explain the colony history and ever her own since the two where so well entwined with each other. She told her how the colony began how it was ruled by her father then her mates father and how the sickness came and then ceased and how the royal left leaving her and Nava to fend the colony.

She also explained why she looked the way she did. She was going through the cleansing ritual for if and when her mate would return she was be purify from her sin for laying with another leopard for the good of the colony.

"We also have a place for every Leopard and Leopardess out there. Though since you know Dole so well i think it would be good if you two where like a dual hunting party that way if you do happen to be clumsy he's there to catch you when you fall." She said softly giving a small nod to her words after as she began to walk on once more.

She then began to explain on the thought of other feline kinda and about hybrids. Now Fu probably wasn't the best leopardess to explain these bits since to detested the other felines of the world greatly unlike other's of the colony that thought they where fine if they just stayed away. No Fu was to cautious of the others and despised with a leopard or leopardess had the nerve to lay with one.

She wasn't all that bad though and did have some compassion for when they had word of something being forced into the ordeal they would be put through what she was going through right now. She how ever was going through it for different reasons.

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff