Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Mohabo, The Living Island ((At Sea)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:21 pm
Mohabo, The Living Island

Description:
This island is not actually an island, but has been mistaken for an island by many sailors and explorers. It is actually a large mystic sea turtle with a big chunk of land on it's back. The island was named after the mystic sea turtle that it's on, Mohabo. Every once in a while, he would stick out his head from the water and talk to the inhabitants, giving them advices and life lessons. The inhabitants worship the mighty sea turtle because people have lived on him for generations after generations. Mohabo also protects the inhabitants from wicked sea creatures. He moves around constantly, stopping at many wonderful and mysterious places.

Enemies: Evil Sea Nyphs, Evil Undines, Wicked Harpies, Death Sirens, Jumping Sharks, Sea monsters (varies).

Terrain: Island

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 pm
Violet woke up inside her little home. She went out to get some fresh air. She sits on the rock near Mohabo's head. She plays a little tune on her violin for Mohabo. The sweet music drifted through the island air.  

Bullet_Ber

ElOkEeN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:35 pm
Jade swam up to the edge of what she thought to be an island, and in her sight, she saw a person playing a song.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 pm
Violet kept playing. She didn't notice that there was a girl climbing on to the island.  

Bullet_Ber

ElOkEeN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 pm
Jade climbed onto the islade, still watching the girl play.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 pm
Violet saw jade climb up the side of the island and was caught offf guard. She fell backwards. Se then held her violin in a defensive position. "Who are you?" She asked.  

Bullet_Ber

ElOkEeN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 pm
"My name's Jade, you dont have to get defensive. Im just visiting...Unless it's considered intruding." Jade continued walking forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Violet realized that she was in a defensive position and put her guards down. "Oh, your not intruding at all, I was just surprised. I'm Violetta, but you can call me Violet. We love visitors. Did you swim out here?" Violet looked at the shore. It wasn't far from where Mohabo was.  

Bullet_Ber

ElOkEeN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:02 pm
"Ya, I did... What is this place?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:07 pm
"This is Mohabo. You may think that this is an island, but your actually standing on a big turtle. He takes us places. If you need a place to stay, there's an inn back in the village." Violet points to the village.  

Bullet_Ber

ElOkEeN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:10 pm
Jade looked down and raised an eyebrow. "This? Im standing on a huge turtle that floats around?" her voice was completely monotone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 pm
"Hey!! That's no way to talk about Mohabo!! He's saved the village people's lives many times!!" Violet shouted at Jade.  

Bullet_Ber

ElOkEeN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:17 pm
"Ok, im sorry. Sorry Mohabo." Jade patted the turtles back. "So, whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:24 pm
"I'm Violetta, but you can call me Violet. I'm an inhabitant of this island." Violet introduced herself.  

Bullet_Ber

ElOkEeN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:26 pm
"oh ya, you said that already. Sorry, i forgot."
*bursts to tears* "I dont live anywhere!!!!!" She bursted crying.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff