swimmerboycrankdat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:54 pm
i want to know peoples predictions for this upcoming football season  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Colts WILL NOT MAKE PLAYOFFS  

Austin Shipp

vegito61283

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 pm
hey swimmer, you know if you were gonna put up QB's to choose from, you should have put up the top ten. not just select few. Plus I will take McNabb over them. He has done just as much (save for the SB) with much much much less.

As for best team in 09? I am homerish saying Philly, I know. But overall, them or the Steelers really look like the overall best. With the Giants thrown in the mix as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 am
I aint feeling to confident about this Season for the Panthers. If you have seen their scheduale on their website, carolinapanthers.com, you would know why I don't feel confident. Although I do feel good about our Defense this year since we just recently obtained Ron Meeks, Indianapolis Colts now former Defensive Coordinator. So I beleive it's gonna be a top notch Defense this year.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:51 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
I aint feeling to confident about this Season for the Panthers. If you have seen their scheduale on their website, carolinapanthers.com, you would know why I don't feel confident. Although I do feel good about our Defense this year since we just recently obtained Ron Meeks, Indianapolis Colts now former Defensive Coordinator. So I beleive it's gonna be a top notch Defense this year.

Thay have to hope. But remember that it was mostly Dungy who put together the Colts defense and the direction they went. Meeks was the guy who just made sure that they did their job. That is really about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:16 am
Meeks was also the one who made Freeny a beastly DE which hopefully he will do the Peppers(if he quits whining and shows) and Brown.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:55 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Meeks was also the one who made Freeny a beastly DE which hopefully he will do the Peppers(if he quits whining and shows) and Brown.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember Freeney almost did not make the cut until Dungy pulled him aside to talk to him about how to put it all together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:12 am
I have no idea since I aint a real up to date with the Colts, lol. The only thing I am hoping for is Meeks putting together, I aint gonna say perfect, but a better Defense than we have had over the past several years, ya know?  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
I have no idea since I aint a real up to date with the Colts, lol. The only thing I am hoping for is Meeks putting together, I aint gonna say perfect, but a better Defense than we have had over the past several years, ya know?

Yes I do know what you mean. Philly seems like they may be in the same boat real soon with JJ rumored not taking to his cancer treatment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:33 pm
Well, you guys also lost Brian Dawkins. The heart and soul of Philly's Defense.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:52 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Well, you guys also lost Brian Dawkins. The heart and soul of Philly's Defense.

Yeah, dont remind me. But you know, you always have to remember that when one person is gone like that, there will always be another to replace him if that team is that good. I think there will be another to replace. You got Brown, Bradley, Mikkell...etc. There are a bunch of guys on there who are ready to step up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:35 am
I wish I could say that about Peppers if he leaves. The only person I will have confidence in taking Peppers' spot would be our Draft Pick Everett Brown. Remember, he grew up just 20 minutes away from Julius and watched him play DE in High School and College. So from watching him all these years, I might have to say, he could turn out to be a young Julius Peppers.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:17 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
I wish I could say that about Peppers if he leaves. The only person I will have confidence in taking Peppers' spot would be our Draft Pick Everett Brown. Remember, he grew up just 20 minutes away from Julius and watched him play DE in High School and College. So from watching him all these years, I might have to say, he could turn out to be a young Julius Peppers.

True, but if Everett has to start right away, it may be detrimental to his progress. Especially if he does not get success early.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:50 pm
Right. Which is also another reason why Julius has to be there, to help out Everett and show him the strategies he has learned all his life so hopefully Brown would, later in his career, be able to take the torch for Julius when he retires.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:20 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Right. Which is also another reason why Julius has to be there, to help out Everett and show him the strategies he has learned all his life so hopefully Brown would, later in his career, be able to take the torch for Julius when he retires.

But that is where ego's do not allow. Those kind of people just dont care about helping those who are going to take their place if they are the egotistic people like Pep and others I could name.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff